Sign in to follow this  
Stunny

More ignore list extender!

Why can't I buy the ignore list extender again? With so many toxic people I need to put on ignore I'm at my maximum capacity. It wouldn't be so bad if the ignore list was organized into oldest -> newest ignored so then i could clear out older ones but it doesn't work like that. Please let us buy multiple ignore extenders.

Just remove random people from your list, probably 70% of them doesn't even play anymore, or just try not to get offended so easely.

Edited by Caio Sparkz

afaik orbit gave everyone max ignore list space for free

if there’s more than 100 people on your ignore list, perhaps you are the problem

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stunny said:

Why can't I buy the ignore list extender again? With so many toxic people I need to put on ignore I'm at my maximum capacity. It wouldn't be so bad if the ignore list was organized into oldest -> newest ignored so then i could clear out older ones but it doesn't work like that. Please let us buy multiple ignore extenders.

Remove old ppl from ignore list to add new one, and repeat.
Is not like the old ones are going to PM you in the instant you unblock them 😄

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

if there’s more than 100 people on your ignore list, perhaps you are the problem

Nailed it.

Dude, nobody will remember some random dude day after arguing. Just remove old ignored ppl from your ignore list.

1 hour ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Nailed it.

Dude, nobody will remember some random dude day after arguing. Just remove old ignored ppl from your ignore list.

The fact, that I actually removed you from my ignore list in order to get space for other ppl, is clearly enough to implement more space to the ignore list. 

Joking :P My ignore list is empty like my soul and we don't need an extender either :) The only reason for me to use the ignore list, is to disable some certain themes of the player temporary. 

1 hour ago, Mikarity said:

The fact, that I actually removed you from my ignore list in order to get space for other ppl, is clearly enough to implement more space to the ignore list. 

Ahah. That compliments me.

17 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

afaik orbit gave everyone max ignore list space for free

I'm the reason everyone else is so toxic, ragewhispers, spam chat etc?

How so? Care to elaborate or provide evidence that it's my fault they do all that? 😕

I put all not nice people on ignore. I'd like a bigger ignore list 🙂 i play for fun not to be spammed or ragewhispered if you're a bad person you go on ignore that's the rules

Edited by Stunny

9 minutes ago, Stunny said:

I'm the reason everyone else is so toxic, ragewhispers, spam chat etc?

How so? Care to elaborate or provide evidence that it's my fault they do all that? 😕

i feel like you missed the point i was making while also somehow proving the point i was making

weird

Why do you need to ignore that many ppl? Do you cry on PM and then ignore? are you one of those guys?