Sign in to follow this  
Br0calne

Ideas for the "NEW" APB: Reloaded??

I'm talking better mechanics, bring back the jumping scout (because it took skill to hit them), and dismembering and rebuilding the whole entire foundation of EnforcerxCiviliansxCriminal. You get me?

9 hours ago, Br0calne said:

I'm talking better mechanics

As in?

bring back the jumping scout (because it took skill to hit them)

Arguable at best.

and dismembering and rebuilding the whole entire foundation of EnforcerxCiviliansxCriminal.

Please elaborate on this. I'm unironically intrigued.

• Like 1

The only thing i would ask for a "new" APB, is a better explanation of the Lore, there's a lot of stuff that seems to happen with no "why". Oh, and i would love to see some co-op stuff, but this is waaay too different for APB.

Edited by Caio Sparkz

The mechanics in the game are great as is IMO. I think we really just need some new contacts to grind for some new rewards. (Mods, vehicle kits, etc.)

Also, as someone who used to jumpscout a ton, I really don't think it should make a comeback. It was pretty easy to grab those kills when floating around corners.

What do you mean by rebuilding the foundation of criminal, enforcers, civilians?

The driving mechanics are delayed and slippery. Adding ways that civilians enforcers and criminals interact like challenges and missions. More contacts with a storyline, changing ui and engines, more modes and and just keep adding new interesting things to keep up with the current games right now

The reason the driving inputs are delayed is because vehicles are handled serverside, not clientside, so there's no real way to fix that other than switching it to clientside, which would cause more problems than it would solve.  The rest of these suggestions are extremely vague or are being worked on already like the new engine and modes.