Sign in to follow this  
Wasabi987

Imported music

I and my friend imported exactly the same music to the game, we hear them at the same time, etc. but with imported musicians the problem is with volume control, for example, I set the volume of music at 40% and my friend hears it, as if she played at the maximum volume the same is true for me.

1 hour ago, Wasabi987 said:

I and my friend imported exactly the same music to the game, we hear them at the same time, etc. but with imported musicians the problem is with volume control, for example, I set the volume of music at 40% and my friend hears it, as if she played at the maximum volume the same is true for me.

1st. Cool

2nd. How is this a suggestion?

48 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah because it is just how you hear audio. What is the problem here?

I thought the volume slider on the music menu worked for everyone and didn't make the volume binary. 

On another note, it would be cool if you were able to hear others' music. Like what they're actually listening to. Too bad people either play with spotify on or just don't listen to music at all while playing

20 minutes ago, _chain said:

I thought the volume slider on the music menu worked for everyone and didn't make the volume binary. 

On another note, it would be cool if you were able to hear others' music. Like what they're actually listening to. Too bad people either play with spotify on or just don't listen to music at all while playing

You can if you both have the song imported. And previously when last.fm actually worked it would pick a similar song if you didn't have the exact one.

17 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah because it is just how you hear audio. What is the problem here?

I do not use normal music at APB at all, so I did not know about it and thought that this problem is only with imported music. I think that my friend should hear music with the same volume as I set in the car.

Yup this is something my friends always complained about when they ride with me.  Not that I listen to music, but that the volume can't be adjusted for passengers.  It'd be nice if it would sync the volume too.

• Thanks 1