Xnetexe

You can buy the Devil Wings now

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sell all the things.

Get all the monies.

New players are needed more than keeping old players happy.

Oh man I can't wait for all the players coming back for those devil wings.

35 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

If it costs $1.50 for an item that takes 3+ hours to get for free, why bother to do the event when you can just directly buy it for chump change?

maybe cuz u got them for free for an entire year?

is that not reward enough?

This is so so so again showing that decisions are made without any insight -.- its like hello kitty game designers hopped over to APB and start making decisions based on nothing but good feelings rofl wtf....

There is NOWAY the decision-maker for this was aware that people spent tons of hours collecting pumpkins to unlock those wings because they were unique in the amount of effort required..

If they're aware and purposely made them available for gc, then i'm extremely astonished at how fk*** clueless they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Oh man I can't wait for all the players coming back for those devil wings.

Well if we are being honest  no one is coming back, period. 

22 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

yiff in hell

how very original of you katchwi

I remember spending so much time doing the purple pumpkin hunt... I actually did it twice so that I could get it on both my criminal and enforcer.

While I didn't get it to be "special", I did get it because:

1. I wanted to be able to say "I did that".

2. I genuinely liked the look of the wings.

I don't mind if they made it so that you could still get the wings, even outside of the PP event. But I would prefer that they don't sell it cause otherwise my proof that I did the purple pumpkin hunt (TWICE) is gone. 😞

Hell, they could've made it a fucking dummy head hunt. Basically the purple pumpkins re-skinned to be a dummy head or something. Make it so anyone can do it at any time. I just don't like that they're selling them...

13 hours ago, Sadira said:

My only complaint is why the heck weren't these things sold sooner because I hated doing the damn purple pumpkin hunting so much REEEEEEEEEEEE

how come YOU hated taking care of purple things D=

Edited by Ketog

6 minutes ago, Ketog said:

how come YOU hated taking care of purple things D=

it was a nightmare hunting them ok

Am I super upset about this in particular? No, not really.

Does this decrease my trust in LO? Without a doubt. That being said, I don't trust LO one ounce anyhoo, so I guess that doesn't quite matter, lol.

Holy sh,t, why is this such a big deal, i see no problem in being able to spend money to get something(even THIS special, lol), isn't that the purpose of money ? get what you want quickly ?

2 minutes ago, Kominis said:

Holy sh,t, why is this such a big deal, i see no problem in being able to spend money to get something(even THIS special, lol), isn't that the purpose of money ? get what you want quickly ?

This is what happens when people equate their self worth with digital items in a video game.

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, Kominis said:

The issue I have is that this is a significant change that came out of the blue. I don't remember any post saying that event items were also going to be added to Armas.