Hexerin

Reworked ARMAS... can we see a teaser of it?

It's only a few days away, but damn if I'm not curious about how it looks.

38 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Isn't it just the prices getting reworked?

Assuming they're still going through with what MattScott originally explained it would be, it involves a complete redesign.

• Prices will be "adjusted" (they've never clarified what that means, the community assumes that means lowering but they never stated that).
  • The site will be modernized for better appearance and navigation, along with security.
  • It was mentioned that they'd look into debundling bundles, as well as improving account bound availability (meaning more than just weapons).
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Prices will be "adjusted" (they've never clarified what that means, the community assumes that means lowering but they never stated that).

It only makes sense that they would lower prices. How many guns do you think they would sell if the price was raised?

1 minute ago, IROCkiller said:

It only makes sense that they would lower prices. How many guns do you think they would sell if the price was raised?

I mean obviously that's what would make logical sense, I'm just stating for the sake of clarity.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

With this community? Probably plenty.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

WARTHAR!!!! THEY RAIZINK PRICEZ N GUNZ!!!!!! *empties account to buy all armas guns*

what?

I've noticed that there's stuff that periodically changes on the 'Featured' section of Armas that don't appear in their respective categories, such as Impact Shinguards.

Right now you can buy Devil Wings, which were an event-only cosmetic from the Purple Pumpkin Smashing event. What other items have been featured on armas?

I assume those items they've been rotating on the featured page are a taste of what to expect. Besides weapon price changes and account wide option availability 

55 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

I've noticed that there's stuff that periodically changes on the 'Featured' section of Armas that don't appear in their respective categories, such as Impact Shinguards. Right now you can buy Devil Wings, which were an event-only cosmetic from the Purple Pumpkin Smashing event. What other items have been featured on armas?

It's a weekly rotation. It historically has featured:

• JMB 21, plus another random one
  • Showstopper
  • Some account/utility items (premium, name change, KTTC/KTTW etc)
  • Some debundled and otherwise unobtainable clothing/gear
  • A single random ARMAS weapon, which has its base* price deeply discounted

*This is a big deal, because the base price is what the premium discount is applied to.

yeeeeey , free account bound gun for every player !  .... no ? , oh well ..

8 minutes ago, Ketog said:

yeeeeey , free account bound gun for every player !  .... no ? , oh well ..

That actually wouldn't be a terrible idea. It'd generate a burst of good PR, and potentially bring players back in (even if only temporarily while they play with their new shiny).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

That actually wouldn't be a terrible idea. It'd generate a burst of good PR, and potentially bring players back in (even if only temporarily while they play with their new shiny).

It would be a bad idea, the hackers would love this. Free account free gun !! Omg! The fun they would have with that !!

4 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

I forget which dummy dev said it but he actually told us the higher the price the more weapons are sold.

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

what?

Oh what Signarly said basically lol

9 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

i don’t know all the prices off the top of my head but if we use the showstopper (~$20 premium / ~$24 non-premium) as a baseline, it might turn out that some guns have a minor price increase 

edit: looks like the alig, dmr, and pmg fall below the showstopper price point, so they may cost more

theres also no way to know if $20-$25 is orbits “preferred” price for all guns or just for unmissable secondaries 

Edited by BXNNXD

7 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

It would be a bad idea, the hackers would love this. Free account free gun !! Omg! The fun they would have with that !!

The hell? Why is this disliked?? You give accounts free guns and hackers use them, make 10+ accounts all with free perm guns. Get caught? Get banned?? Who cared, got a ton more accounts to cheat with. If you dislike this idea you dont have a grasp on reality.

12 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

None, I barely buy anything due to the expensive prices.

3 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

The hell? Why is this disliked?? You give accounts free guns and hackers use them, make 10+ accounts all with free perm guns. Get caught? Get banned?? Who cared, got a ton more accounts to cheat with. If you dislike this idea you dont have a grasp on reality.

you said a paranoid and naughty word so they didnt like it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

"Oh man, I wasnt ever going to cheat in this game, but since I get a free gun I clearly no longer have a choice."

-No one ever

6 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

bro a 3 slotted ntec or not it doesnt matter when you are aimbotting everyone down

6 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

bro a 3 slotted ntec or not it doesnt matter when you are aimbotting everyone down

while this is true, didn’t g1 shut down that “10 days of premium/10 day kraken lease” because it was just being abused by rerolling  cheaters?

52 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

while this is true, didn’t g1 shut down that “10 days of premium/10 day kraken lease” because it was just being abused by rerolling  cheaters?

This may be true but when you are in the mindset of just trying to blatantly cheat, 10 days of premium isn't going to change anything.