So.  After the EU I think it would be good to add a new district as "end game" content.  This district would be accessible only after you complet 10 ranks with a brand new level 1 contact.  So about an hour or so worth of game play if you're brand new and set this contact.

It would be a New York/Chicago type area called Old Town.  It would add two new factions with 50 ranks (immediately and then an additional 206 over time) and some new items, weapons and cars.

For the Criminals the faction would be a Mafia type group.  For the Enforcers it would be an FBI type group.

For weapons, the first rank unlocks a zero slot short barreled Chicage Typewriter with a wider bloom radius but lower recoil than the one that exists now for both factions.  

At rank ten we'll unlock both a single slot version and a new red mod called Chrome Barrel 1 that slows bloom over time.  We'll also unlock a new Zoot Suit jacket that is pre pin striped for criminals and a new slim suit jacket for enforcers.

At rank 15 we'll unlock a Zoot Zuit bottom and new slacks.  Also some new decals would be good here.

At rank 20 we'll unlock a new vehicle.  It would be an old school 4 door ford type vehicle that will also unlock a few hot rod mods for it with a new vehicle mod called Bullet Proof Doors that decreases acceleration rate significantly but adds health significantly.  For the Enforcers they'd get the same mod but also unlock a SWAT van.  Also also we'd get a 2 slot version of the new Typewriter and Chrome barrel 2.

At Rank 25 we unlock a few more decals and some more mafia/FBI themed clothing.

At Rank 30 we unlock the 3 slot variant of the new gun, and a single slot version of the new vehicles.

At 35 we unlock some more decals and clothes and the 2 slot varient of the new vehicle.

At 40 we unlock a  3 slot varient of the new vehicle, the new faction variant of the Typewriter with Chrome Barrel 3, Mobility Sling 3 and Hunting sight 3 

At 45 we get more clothes and decals and things.

At Rank 50 we unlock the 4 slot variant of the vehicles and a faction varient with ammo, nitros, bulletproof doors and ramming plate.  We also unlock a title.  Mafioso and Agent.  The final clothing pieces are in this rank.

Story and Lore intigration for this area.

As tensions mount in the major Financial and Waterfront areas of San Paro, the factions struggle to stem the losses.  Record deaths on both sides of this conflict have lead Arlon Benjamin and Michael Simeone to convene in private.  Michael Simeone reached out to mafIa contacts half a world away to provide much needed gusto and wealth.  The Di'Pietro family now join the G-Kings and Bloodroses on the streets of San Paro.  But they want favors in return.  Criminals all over San Paro now fly to Old Town on the East Coast to handle business Old Style.

But the criminal organizations are not alone in their pursuit to turn the tide.  Justin Teng has called in reinforcements from the East.  The Federal government has agreed to get involved.  The Federal Investigation Unit (FIU) have arrived to give much needed support to the city of San Paro.  In exchange they need CSA Enforcers to fly East to help bring down the Di'Pietro family.

You thought crime was a hard fought war in San Paro?  You haven't seen anything yet.  To those tested in battle, it's time to answer the call.

New District.  Old Town.  Welcome to the East.

New Contacts.  Mario Di'Pietro and David Anthony.

New Weapons and Mod.  Old Town Typewriter.  Chrome Barrel I, II and III.

New Vehicles.  Patriot Model 1.  Dolton Rover.

New Clothes.  Zoot Suit.  Agent Suit.

Fight hard.  Fight long.  Fight Old Style.

Edited by BaronSaturday

limiting  player off maps  where one NEEED to be good to enter is a lame thing

this game needs more players  not seperate them to other as beeing weak or new  we already have this threat problem  which strong ppl sadly still abuse to kill newbies but atleast the developer think of this idea which is good

but saying no u are to bad u cant enter here is just wrong

alrady bad enough as this game is full cheater and hacker who kill u behind walls and cars  while we have a big collision box infront us  or the other type who run and jump crazy and still hit u 100 % every shot

• Like 1

Firstly, this change assumes there will be a population to support it.  Secondly, 150 is arbitrary and can be drop to 100, 75, or even 50.

That rating lock also serves another purpose.  A vast majority of cheaters would never see that district.  If the cheaters are not going to be locked out monitarily, then it will lock them out mechanically because most will be cough before they have a rating high enough to enter.

I'm all for a new district n' all, but locking players out of it based on rank is a big no-no, even if the population is there to support it.  A game's progression should never be designed around cheaters.

On the district itself, I don't think a New York based district would be too great.  New York is just a grid layout with the only change of scenery being central park, and that's boring.  Chicago could work though.

5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I'm all for a new district n' all, but locking players out of it based on rank is a big no-no, even if the population is there to support it.  A game's progression should never be designed around cheaters.

On the district itself, I don't think a New York based district would be too great.  New York is just a grid layout with the only change of scenery being central park, and that's boring.  Chicago could work though.

It's not based around cheaters, but it does have the benefit of gating them to an extent.

It also doesn't have to function in this way, it was just a way to create a goal more than anything.

How's about this?  You gain 10 ranks with a new level 1 contact in Financial or Waterfront and you can go to the new area.

I suggest the New York/Chicago aesthetic more in the looks department rather than a lay out.  But.  Now that you mention it, the bottom half could be a New York Grid style area and the top could be more of a Chicago layout.  They'd be seperased in the middle by a Central Park type area with lots of trees and winding roads and walk ways.

Edited by BaronSaturday

Edited initial post for lore flavor.  Will continue to edit as things evolve.

Edited by BaronSaturday

personaly i think the entire treat thing is bad too

it get treated as bad as racism

bronze servers area always empty and if u join populated server  u get already greet as "another bronze noob  great"

it shall be hidden and visible only to us  to prevent ppl trash talking other

the "automatch" can still work continue as it is  but shall do hide the treat lvl to other players

it just rude and uncessary changed in gameplay

16 hours ago, Zvitatzki said:

personaly i think the entire treat thing is bad too

it get treated as bad as racism

bronze servers area always empty and if u join populated server  u get already greet as "another bronze noob  great"

it shall be hidden and visible only to us  to prevent ppl trash talking other

the "automatch" can still work continue as it is  but shall do hide the treat lvl to other players

it just rude and uncessary changed in gameplay

I agree, but the threat system has little to do with this new district.

I also edited the initial post to remove the rank gate and instead all you have to do rank up a new contact to level 10.