I Miss the Days Videos like this Were Made..

All these vids from before the game started looking like SHIT because of G1. FeelsBadMan.

7 hours ago, Akahi said:

I hope I do not give off the impression that I believe every player in this game is a jerk.

Not every player, but it's pretty damn close.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unpopluar opinion: APB hasnt gotten worse, everyone has gotten older. 

Old people can't like APB? I'm confused.

And no, APB hasn't gotten worse, but it hasn't gotten much better for a while either, and when nothing happens in a game it gets boring pretty easily.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Old people can't like APB? I'm confused.

And no, APB hasn't gotten worse, but it hasn't gotten much better for a while either, and when nothing happens in a game it gets boring pretty easily.

Hmmm... thats a tough one. It wasnt what I meant but I dont know many players on APB over 30, and only one over 40. I'll have to think about that one.

But what I mean is its always a golden age of gaming when you are like 12-16. After that, it gets harder and harder to please gamers. Usually by the time gamers hit like 25 all you hear is "all games suck nowadays", along with the required "games were better when I was (shocker) 12-16".

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Hmmm... thats a tough one. It wasnt what I meant but I dont know many players on APB over 30, and only one over 40. I'll have to think about that one.

But what I mean is its always a golden age of gaming when you are like 12-16. After that, it gets harder and harder to please gamers. Usually by the time gamers hit like 25 all you hear is "all games suck nowadays", along with the required "games were better when I was (shocker) 12-16".

You yourself should be a case study as to that not being the major reason though, plus I'm pretty sure most people here play other games.

The only new content we've gotten in forever is the Showstopper, and if nothing fresh is added to a game ever that's how it dies generally. Complain about JMBs all you like, but at least getting a new Legendary every two months or whatever it was added new dynamics to the game pretty often.

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

You yourself should be a case study as to that not being the major reason though, plus I'm pretty sure most people here play other games.

The only new content we've gotten in forever is the Showstopper, and if nothing fresh is added to a game ever that's how it dies generally. Complain about JMBs all you like, but at least getting a new Legendary every two months or whatever it was added new dynamics to the game pretty often.

I did get my four years out of APB. But then again, I didnt start playing video games until my mid 20's. I never had the kid experience. Too busy with school and athletics.

I cant really comment on JMBs, as Ive never bought them.

Edited by CookiePuss

And like i said in one thread like usually gets completly ignored, keep giving players a reason to keep playing. Wanting that powerful gun that would make you feel unique or play every day a little to reach that rank that would make the diference and tie players again to the game... but hey its better nerfing and shitting the game 😄 with retardism.

Edited by Excalibur!

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I did get my four years out of APB. But then again, I didnt start playing video games until my mid 20's. I never had the kid experience. Too busy with school and athletics.

That's exactly my point dumb-dumb.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I cant really comment on JMBs, as Ive never bought them.

Neither did I, but you've owned plenty of legendaries so you felt their effect as much as anyone, not to mention facing people using them. Don't forget that every person using a legendary is potentially one less person using an N-TEC, OCA, or HVR.

Just now, Kewlin said:

That's exactly my point dumb-dumb.

Neither did I, but you've owned plenty of legendaries so you felt their effect as much as anyone, not to mention facing people using them. Don't forget that every person using a legendary is potentially one less person using an N-TEC, OCA, or HVR.

This is true, Ive owned and given away all of them at least once. I now spend a lot of time encouraging people not to waste their real or in game money on them.

As far as being over APB, it didnt really happen til I started playing other games. Having nothing to compare it to, I had no idea just how poorly made apb is, and how absolutely terrible it runs. I have no idea how lifetime gamers ever stuck with the game tbh.

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

This is true, Ive owned and given away all of them at least once. I now spend a lot of time encouraging people not to waste their real or in game money on them.

As far as being over APB, it didnt really happen til I started playing other games. Having nothing to compare it to, I had no idea just how poorly made apb is, and how absolutely terrible it runs. I have no idea how lifetime gamers ever stuck with the game tbh.

Appreciating APB requires a certain air of sophistication IMO, so I'd actually say sticking with APB without a ton of prior experience is more surprising personally. I personally would say that games as close to perfect and original as APB are few and far between. Only a few games come to the top of my head as comparing to APB, and only one did I like close to as much personally.

Edited by Kewlin

4 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Appreciating APB requires a certain air of sophistication IMO, so I'd actually say sticking with APB without a ton of prior experience is more surprising personally. I personally would say that games as close to perfect and original as APB are few and far between. Only a few games come to the top of my head as comparing to APB, and only one did I like close to as much personally.

This does seem to be a common viewpoint among the few players we have left, bless your hearts.

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

This does seem to be a common viewpoint among the few players we have left. . .

Yeah, but people are also blind, dumb, and not very analytical, like that part where people will claim RP did nothing when RTW and the last RP build were entirely different. Hell, even G1 launch and the last RP build were so fucking different.

Anyways, did I just loop back on myself and kick my own patootie? I may have just said APB requires a certain level of sophistication to appreciate, and then that a lot of APB players are blind idiots, BUT I STAND BY WHAT I SAID!

Nah, just kidding, it makes sense when I actually think about it, but there's no reason really to talk about it too much here TBH.

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

. . . bless your hearts.

Boi, did you mean "bless their hearts" or "bless your heart"?

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Yeah, but people are also blind, dumb, and not very analytical, like that part where people will claim RP did nothing when RTW and the last RP build were entirely different. Hell, even G1 launch and the last RP build were so fucking different.

Anyways, did I just loop back on myself and kick my own patootie? I may have just said APB requires a certain level of sophistication to appreciate, and then that a lot of APB players are blind idiots, BUT I STAND BY WHAT I SAID!

Nah, just kidding, it makes sense when I actually think about it, but there's no reason really to talk about it too much here TBH.

Boi, did you mean "bless their hearts" or "bless your heart"?

Bless your hearts... both of them.

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bless your hearts... both of them.

No, that just implies I have multiple hearts, either because I'm a mutant freak or I collect hearts.

Either way, I'll take it.

50 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

No, that just implies I have multiple hearts, either because I'm a mutant freak or I collect hearts.

Either way, I'll take it.

Im leaning more towards heart collector.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 3:57 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

I dont know if Im the only one thats going through this weird spell but... Ive lost all drive for APB Reloaded...  Its just not as fun as it used to be.

I dont know if it was the constant want for new and better things and wanting to be able to one day create a nice car or just being able to meet tons and tons of new people and have awesome new experiences all the time or what but... APB just doesnt feel like APB anymore.

the fun times.. im in the same boat as you bud..

On 10/27/2018 at 3:59 AM, K3ith said:

we all start to feel the same way after a certain amount of time, here's what i do

1. try other TPS FPS MMO's etc

2. binge play the shit out of them all the while trying to keep myself as far away as possible from APB

3. start to realize there's very few games like APB if even, remember all the fun and in-fighting i had here and that i should be grateful it still exists

4. come crawling back to APB, rinse and repeat

But thats what Ive been dooooing and Im here again at this point Dx

22 hours ago, Techdev said:

654 pop today, 50% of g1 pop. Joined FC and the speedhack guy was the only news in the /d chat.

If they stay stuborn in alowing cheaters to roam free there is no game, checking in next year. hopefully for more than a driveby to pass yet another year.

p.s. check out the old apb movies yalde made, 

I want Little Orbit to remove the stupid patootie OOB system because it doesnt even fucking work to begin with

* COUGH LAST YEAR HALLOWEEN ENTIRETY *

Like OOB literally was made because the bronze G1 Devs got sniped from dude dude that on top of the skatepark skybox WHICH MIGHT I ADD WAS AWESOME 😠

Like, Ive been playing for YEARS and the only time Ive ever seen anyone abusing the map ( going "OOB" ) was literally only during easter and halloween events and never once in missions.

As long as we are posting vids I wanna give a shout out to my boy Reagan for hosting some of the most fun events and making some of the best APB videos ever.

This one is one of my all time favs...

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

As long as we are posting vids I wanna give a shout out to my boy Reagan for hosting some of the most fun events and making some of the best APB videos ever.

This one is one of my all time favs...

Would have been nice it Matt had addressed the quarter of the questions that were about the OOB system.

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Would have been nice it Matt had addressed the quarter of the questions that were about the OOB system.

Indeed it would have.

apb has a huge potential to role play but everyone is rather concerned with winning and validation. 

3 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

apb has a huge potential to role play but everyone is rather concerned with winning and validation. 

Ehh, I find RPing APB's setting outside of APB is better than RPing in APB.

1 minute ago, Bellenettiel said:

apb could have kinect motion capture animation abilities and id still use /fart after arresting someone