I I need to know what is th best DPI and mouse sensivity on apb please ?

Configs are wildly different on a case by case basis, and most of the time it comes down to the games you usually play on PC; I play with a super sensitive mouse because I got used to it while playing RTS games, but one of my buddies has a low sensitivity set so that he makes a 180° turn when he flicks the mouse because of his Quake background. You pretty much have to develop a feel for it playing, there are some accuracy training websites you can test to see which sensitivity works best for you.

Good luck

for long term you might want to have a lower dpi to force yourself to move your arm more so you dont develop carpet tunnel

regardless, it's just what you feel comfortable with.

Start by what works with your setup. 

Can you do a 180 from the center of your mat without running out of room? Get there, and then mess with it. I personally am low as fuck at 400dpi and 6 in game sense. I know players at several thousand dpi... its just what works for you. 

Another set of broad tips are if you struggle to be able to react, raise your sens, if your mouse movements look like someone with parkinsons is playing, lower it. 

Good luck.

Edited by CookiePuss

one edge to the other on my mouspad ~ 1080 degree !

it's the one best setting! do it! 

or just whatever u feel good with...

just try things out, just consider going low sens to proactively prevent carpal tunnel/rsi syndrome.

high dpi + (very) low sens is better to avoid pixel skipping, since the ingame and windows sensitivity settings are basically a multiplier of what the mouse detects.

DPI isn't actually "standardized"..

Nor towards Software, nor towards Hardware..

So it is actually about likes.

Edited by JungleFlaco

the best config is the one u feel comfortable with