Ketog

Clarification on nudity 2

Just now, Rogana said:

Because the people who feel the need to do so are either...

A) Hormonal teenagers or perpetual losers without the interpersonal skills to communicate with the fairer sex in any way more delicate than perhaps mumbling incoherently while staring at their own feet.

or...

B) Mentally deficient asshats who want to push the boundaries of decency, just to see how far they can go before a mature person finally tells them where to stop. These are the kind of people who run into trouble when they are forced by their parents to finally get out of the basement and engage with the real world.

And don't even get me started on the kind of degenerates who need to murder people in a virtual environment just to be entertained!

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And don't even get me started on the kind of degenerates who need to murder people in a virtual environment just to be entertained!

And gawddahm online car thieves!!!

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

And gawddahm online car thieves!!!

^this guy... this guy gets it

so can I as a transgender display my feminine features which I obtained through some billion APB$ surgeries?

On 10/29/2018 at 11:55 AM, Rapid said:

Can't argue with that, get a grip on life. Godspeed.

life sucks.

It's why we are on APB and the forums *shrugs*

Have fun with the Halloween events

Finally someone has stopped those pervert trollers from posting nudity everywhere like virgins whom never seen a clit, that's idiotic to see nudes everywhere this game made to be seem like GTA and yet GTA has strip clubs not symbols being sprayed everywhere with surprise and some sexual content. finally someone put walls like trump did.

Anything to stop progress on real updates please pour them on. 

I am going to take the moral highground here, just like so many others try to do.

Here are some points:
-Only missfits and evildoers make any sort of symbol or cloth to show the female form
-Jeans are way to sexy on female characters
-Male muscle are way to large, they make me feel like a betamale
-If i see any "melon" symbols on a wall/car/shirt i feel like im going to puke (i get so dizzy, i do not know why)
-When we see any nude design it ruins our killing experience, i think we all can agree on that
-The buldge on the male underpants is WAY to large, i do not think any male can live up to that standard

Now that i have the moral highground i show myself to be a very grown up man, and i demand respect and attention from others.

also, the only solution i can see is to make every character wear a fatman-suit

35 minutes ago, Zlayer-EU2 said:

I am going to take the moral highground here, just like so many others try to do.

Here are some points:
-Only missfits and evildoers make any sort of symbol or cloth to show the female form
-Jeans are way to sexy on female characters
-Male muscle are way to large, they make me feel like a betamale
-If i see any "melon" symbols on a wall/car/shirt i feel like im going to puke (i get so dizzy, i do not know why)
-When we see any nude design it ruins our killing experience, i think we all can agree on that
-The buldge on the male underpants is WAY to large, i do not think any male can live up to that standard

Now that i have the moral highground i show myself to be a very grown up man, and i demand respect and attention from others.

also, the only solution i can see is to make every character wear a fatman-suit

ngl... Id shell out some g1c for a fatman suit. Extra points for sumo style. 

Are y'all seriously getting salty over a GM going against Matt's word on nudity? 

APB is laggy and buggy, has a toxic playerbase (on PS4 at least), but no the big issue here is that we can't do nudity!

Man, you guys are very strange.

4 minutes ago, Hella Ella said:

Are y'all seriously getting salty over a GM going against Matt's word on nudity? 

APB is laggy and buggy, has a toxic playerbase (on PS4 at least), but no the big issue here is that we can't do nudity!

Not because forums are pg13 means you can be disrespectful towards adults, jimmy. Go to bed now.

1 hour ago, Hella Ella said:

Imagine being able to be upset about multiple things at once? It's crazy, right?

Anyhoo, this has been resolved, no need to worry about it or complain that people complained.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Anyhoo, this has been resolved, no need to worry about it or complain that people complained.