Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

(yet another) Change Baylan Shipping back to 16v16

for the love of god, baylan is a hellhole clusterfuck. why was it changed to 20v20 in the first place? spawns were always really bad (lots of spawnkilling), and 20v20 is just way too much chaos.
who actually enjoys 20v20? it's ok for asylum since it's bigger and provides more cover (lots of indoor fighting), but baylan is just too open, small and the spawns are badly placed / easy to camp.

farming JT's is a pain, I just want a portion of the pain to be reduced.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Let's just delete it.

I'd be ok with that as long as JT's get shifted to action districts or whatever replaces FC lol

no need to worry about baylan on jericho since its 0 v 0 basically 24/7

Wish there was Game Mode of 20vs20/16/16 where you had to attack an enemy base and steal a flag or something.

• Like 1

So many people complain about so many things on this game, its insane to me, if you do not enjoy it just dont do it. I love baylan, i hate when there is 16 people because i dont like having to run around for 5 minutes to kill 1 player.  Im not trying to play an open world survival game and thats not the goal of this game.  It is fun because its constant action, the 20v20 is NEVER full anyways is and is kinda nice because there is no more struggling to get in the server and no struggling to find kills. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, pikckyy said:

So many people complain about so many things on this game, its insane to me, if you do not enjoy it just dont do it. I love baylan, i hate when there is 16 people because i dont like having to run around for 5 minutes to kill 1 player.  Im not trying to play an open world survival game and thats not the goal of this game.  It is fun because its constant action, the 20v20 is NEVER full anyways is and is kinda nice because there is no more struggling to get in the server and no struggling to find kills. 

If you struggle to find enemies in 16v16 on Baylan there's something wrong on your end. I personally adapted to 20v20 but I wouldn't mind it going back to 16v16, less hvr and volcano mongs to deal with.

Back down to 16v16 and use the whole mission pool for it. Item base hold was fun.

Whenever i play Baylan the thing that surprise me the most is how after i kill an enemy, the same enemy spawns 20m behind me and kills me back xD

13 hours ago, GhosT said:

Back down to 16v16 and use the whole mission pool for it. Item base hold was fun.

Item base hold actually made Baylame enjoyable.

beacon>baylan

idg why missions were removed from all fcs either

I agree with this suggestion, never quite understood the decision to increase the population. Not because of myself, but because of newer players who might get frustrated by the constant crossfire and grenade spam on some spots such as the mailbox at the northwestern end. Also, less players would mean longer rounds with the current mission system, which is a good thing. 

Edited by Lyfeld

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

beacon>baylan

idg why missions were removed from all fcs either

Let me just remind you of the dumb spawns that place you right in front of a bunch of enemies, and the shotgun stairway campers.

And the mini lag that causes you to fall down the whole tower.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Let me just remind you of the dumb spawns that place you right in front of a bunch of enemies, and the shotgun stairway campers.

And the mini lag that causes you to fall down the whole tower.

ah yes

good memories

Sign in to follow this