bambimble

N-Tec 7 'Ursus'

I just got a N-Tec 7 'Ursus' out of the golden boxes which you get from buying items in the arma store. I trade trading this item with a friend but even though i refurbished it i still can't trade the item or put it on the marketplace. So my question is since i see everyone trading it and been asking around in social why i can't trade it. other people don't seem to know the answer either is the weapon i have bugged ? 

You're probably trade locked, hover your mouse over the grayed out options like the add auction button on the auction house.

Its a new thing they added not too long ago, it should only last a few days.

That is the thing though i can trade like my bullshark with my friend and i can press the add action on the marketplace and put stuff on there 

3 minutes ago, bambimble said:

That is the thing though i can trade like my bullshark with my friend and i can press the add action on the marketplace and put stuff on there 

When you select the ursus, what does it say on the "tradable:" section underneath it. 

47 minutes ago, bambimble said:

Are you from Belgium or The Netherlands? The players in those countries might not be able to trade the new legendaries they got since the changes due to the lootbox related legislation were made

yeah im from the Netherlands but ain't that unfair though i mean everyone else will be able to trade it and i won't so i don't even get the chance to sell it or anything :S also it doesn't say anything about being trade locked i can refurbish the item but it stays at tradable no same goes for the bullshark but that one i'm able to trade

So what do i do with this gun then a gun everyone has a tradable version off and i have a no tradable cause i have this stupid legistation

5 hours ago, bambimble said:

yeah im from the Netherlands but ain't that unfair though i mean everyone else will be able to trade it and i won't so i don't even get the chance to sell it or anything :S also it doesn't say anything about being trade locked i can refurbish the item but it stays at tradable no same goes for the bullshark but that one i'm able to trade

I'm with you on that it's not fun, but that's the law in our countries. I'm from Belgium myself, so I can't buy regular JMB's anymore either ... 😞

They should change the wording on that message though, if that's the case. Haven't gotten a legendary since those changes were implemented so can't test.

3 hours ago, bambimble said:

So what do i do with this gun then a gun everyone has a tradable version off and i have a no tradable cause i have this stupid legistation

Guess you're stuck with just having/using it yourself but not being able to trade it for something else does really suck if you're not a collector of legendaries

i'm not collecting legendaries at all so i kinda wanna trade it off. it's the GM able to trade them for a tradable one though ? or won't they do that ?

I'm not sure if they'd be able to, you could try asking support about it. 

But to be honest, I doubt it since it's due to the stupid laws. Not a design choice by LO

20 hours ago, bambimble said:

I just got a N-Tec 7 'Ursus' out of the golden boxes which you get from buying items in the arma store. I trade trading this item with a friend but even though i refurbished it i still can't trade the item or put it on the marketplace. So my question is since i see everyone trading it and been asking around in social why i can't trade it. other people don't seem to know the answer either is the weapon i have bugged ? 

its propably made in purpose to not wave action house/marketplace with new legendaries im assume its 7 days delay. i will preffer u just use this weapon for this time.

PS. or u meet some glitched circumstanced which occurs not tradable item in return talk to support meybe they will Inspect this

@MattScott

@Selali

Edited by TheSxW