TrashCan

Is Mission script allowed???????????

Just now, TrashCan said:

Are you kidding???

Do you really think that's make the difference between gold and silver players?

Please stop talking bullshoot!!! 

I am pretty sure it was a sarcastic joke.

It's Friday. Relax. 

8 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

Are you kidding???

Do you really think that's make the difference between gold and silver players?

Dont knock it til you've tried it.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:38 PM, Frosi said:

quickly be able to check and abandon a mission if it's one of the bad end stages such as VIP, Bomb or our all-time favorite the Bank truck hold

Forgot Creme De La crime in your list

7 hours ago, TrashCan said:

Please! Little Orbit just fix  /abandonmission and I'll tell you how you could do that

If you cancel a mission you should load the same mission again. Then you can not run away from are Mission you don't like.

you already made a suggestion thread where a bunch of people told you why this was a bad idea lol

38 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you already made a suggestion thread where a bunch of people told you why this was a bad idea lol

That's not a bad idea that's are perfect idea!!!!! but keep telling LO its bad because u don't like it.

and there were only 4 people who did not want it and you were one of them.

People want fair play!!! no cheater!!! balanced missions!!!

But keep telling LO bulls h i t and the game will soon be dead

1 minute ago, TrashCan said:

That's not a bad idea that's are perfect idea!!!!! but keep telling LO its bad because u don't like it.

Force players to play missions they hate, that will save APB!!!

Edited by CookiePuss

6 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

yeah 4 people lol

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Force players to play missions they hate, that will save APB!!!

people who use /abandonmission to aviod some missions force players to play the same mission over and over again.

Just now, TrashCan said:

people who use /abandonmission to aviod some missions force players to play the same mission over and over again.

Im pretty sure that anyone can use /abandonmission or spam /cointoss.

Its not our fault some missions arent fun.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im pretty sure that anyone can use /abandonmission or spam /cointoss.

Its not our fault some missions arent fun.

having fun has nothing to do with that you choose the missions with advantage!!!

Just now, TrashCan said:

having fun has nothing to do with that you choose the missions with advantage!!!

Oh, I see where you are mistaken now. You assume players are abandoning missions for an advantage when In fact we just dont want to play shitty, unfun missions.

There, feel better now?

2 hours ago, TrashCan said:

I really don't think you understand the issue.

Do you have any idea how many times I had opp where the full team went AFK during VIP or Creme de la Crime, because of the mission? (The whole time)

Me and my friend(s) would basically be forced to just run around for 10+ minutes talking about random things or be forced to spam out of the district if we don't want to wait.

OOF

First off, text edits are grey area, technically not allowed, but also not NOT allowed. They couldn't care less currently and won't do anything about it as far as I know. There are a plethora of reasons to have text edits. The main one is seeing what the last stage is so you can abandon shitty missions (VIP 2 mans, which are garbage). It also can help people who dont care to learn all the mission names, or have bad memory (I for one, have bad memory. I can't remember my parents phone numbers, I can't remember most peoples birthdays, and I the amount of last names I can remember can be counted with my fingers)

When it comes to the abandon mission stuff:

As Lucidy stated, me and him (plus some others) DESPISE VIP because of how long the end stage is, and how most of our OP AKF's during VIP and we have to wait 10 minutes. Not fun. 2v2 VIP is also not fun in the fact that one side is practically gimped, because not only do you have less 'lives' but the enemy can always see that one person they need to kill. In a 2v2 this is god awful and why I will always abandon 2v2 VIP.

Also, some of the missions are completely unbalanced in general. I'm not going to play a shit mission just because you told me to, or the game tells me to. If the mission is awful (FAI, CDLC) I 100% will close the game if I have to. Remove abandon mission? Okay, Ill just quit the game then, and then have to relaunch it. I could care less, it takes less time to reload the game than it does to play those terrible missions, and at least by reloading the game I will want to keep playing. Fuck that shit. I came to have fun, not to play terrible missions that are designed so poorly.

No one gets an advantage if I abandon mission on a shitty mission, I don't, nor does the other team. The other missions are not 'better' because one side gets an advantage, they're better because overall they are more fun, more balanced, and not garbage, like you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fur said:

OOF

First off, text edits are grey area, technically not allowed, but also not NOT allowed. They couldn't care less currently and won't do anything about it as far as I know. There are a plethora of reasons to have text edits. The main one is seeing what the last stage is so you can abandon shitty missions (VIP 2 mans, which are garbage). It also can help people who dont care to learn all the mission names, or have bad memory (I for one, have bad memory. I can't remember my parents phone numbers, I can't remember most peoples birthdays, and I the amount of last names I can remember can be counted with my fingers)

When it comes to the abandon mission stuff:

As Lucidy stated, me and him (plus some others) DESPISE VIP because of how long the end stage is, and how most of our OP AKF's during VIP and we have to wait 10 minutes. Not fun. 2v2 VIP is also not fun in the fact that one side is practically gimped, because not only do you have less 'lives' but the enemy can always see that one person they need to kill. In a 2v2 this is god awful and why I will always abandon 2v2 VIP.

Also, some of the missions are completely unbalanced in general. I'm not going to play a shit mission just because you told me to, or the game tells me to. If the mission is awful (FAI, CDLC) I 100% will close the game if I have to. Remove abandon mission? Okay, Ill just quit the game then, and then have to relaunch it. I could care less, it takes less time to reload the game than it does to play those terrible missions, and at least by reloading the game I will want to keep playing. Fuck that shit. I came to have fun, not to play terrible missions that are designed so poorly.

No one gets an advantage if I abandon mission on a shitty mission, I don't, nor does the other team. The other missions are not 'better' because one side gets an advantage, they're better because overall they are more fun, more balanced, and not garbage, like you.

Than tell my why every streamer using the cop fraction? 

because it's more fun? (of course it makes more fun if one side has so much advantages) + you pick the mission witch are good for the COP side.

You see I'm just trying to balance the game a little bit but fuck it, I will play cop and make the same no-skill garbage lame shit.

We will see at the end how much crimes are left in the game.

And again very slowly extra for you.. So Keep in my mind Just do your no-skill lame garbage Text edit bulls-h-i-t. 

Edited by TrashCan

2 hours ago, TrashCan said:

because it's more fun? (of course it makes more fun if one side has so much advantages) + you pick the mission witch are bad for the COP side.

You see I'm just trying to balance the game a little bit but fuck it, I will play cop and make the same no-skill garbage lame shit.

And again very slowly extra for you.. So Keep in my mind Just do your no-skill lame garbage Text edit bulls-h-i-t. 

Literally what?

This is some next level xFiles conspiracy bullshoot right here.

3 hours ago, TrashCan said:

lol what

• Like 1

Holy shit, are we back at crying because of edited files again? This is the shader dot discussion all over again. 

Edited by Speedz

10 hours ago, TrashCan said:

because it's more fun? (of course it makes more fun if one side has so much advantages) + you pick the mission witch are good for the COP side.

Hello? Half of what you said literally did not even make sense. 

I get horrible missions regardless of which faction I'm on, lmao. If anything, once you are maxed you should be pledging to low level contacts for better missions.

On 10/27/2018 at 12:13 PM, TrashCan said:

It's fine, one day you'll realize that a bit of text that you can access without editing game files won't make you an amazing player. This whole thread and your responses to people disagreeing with you make you look nothing but delusional. It's like you're getting beaten by better players but then blame it on text edits or them "picking" their mission to have an advantage, completely ignoring that the majority of top players that are also known for being experienced with the game agree on the fact that the majority of end stages are broken and simply do not play out well. Two examples would be any 2 vs 2 VIP (5 lives to 12) or 5 Minute Scavenger missions such as "Pineapple cocktail" which also requires you to move a single heavy item as part of its 5-minute Scavenger stage which basically means that whoever gets it to their point first automatically wins. (The exact thing the "Your drop / Their drop" stage rework tried to fix).

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 5:13 AM, TrashCan said:

Criminals arguably have better attacks but okay

yes please do that so i got 1/600 better chance to get a free spot for my crim on districts ✌

5 hours ago, Fur said:

Criminals arguably have better attacks but okay

criminals have 2 missions with objectives they can just shoot for completion, plus a 50% faster final stage on one mission

enfs have vehicle break ins that don’t require an actual break in (no equipment use) and a few mission stages where they can shoot electrical boxes for completion

seems pretty even to me

If you think Enforcers have it easier than Crims you're on your way to a world of hurt.

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

criminals have 2 missions with objectives they can just shoot for completion, plus a 50% faster final stage on one mission

enfs have vehicle break ins that don’t require an actual break in (no equipment use) and a few mission stages where they can shoot electrical boxes for completion

seems pretty even to me

Neither of those really matters at high rank and the corresponding contacts.

At that point Criminals will spend a lot of time burning stuff and breaking windows, as well as delivering items.

Enforcers will ram-raid a lot and deliver items, but instead of burning they usually investigate, bug or hack stuff. Primarily well exposed sat dishes, antennas and payphones.

I have removed several off-topic posts from this thread. Please stick to the topic of the thread.

-Spuzva

On 10/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, TrashCan said:

Please! Little Orbit just fix  /abandonmission and I'll tell you how you could do that

If you cancel a mission you should load the same mission again. Then you can not run away from are Mission you don't like.

describe the problem in more detail I can not understand what exactly the problem is .