MattScott

Halloween events start the morning of Oct 30 Pacific time

On 10/25/2018 at 3:11 AM, LilyV3 said:

wow a halloween event thats starts, around halloween and not 3 weeks before it. nice.

yes and no really. 

yes because it kinda fits with it being close to the holiday

no as if the even is time consuming then this makes it harder for 1. its in the middle of the week and 2. the window may be shorter to do the event. this is why the headless horseman was weeks long so you didnt have to feel the need to rush.

Welp, guess it was about time to take out the wallet for this. 

On 10/25/2018 at 2:59 AM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Looks like a scheduled announcement didn’t go up to explain the delay with the Halloween events. We needed a couple extra days to fix some issues. 

We are going to take servers down for preparations on the evening of Oct 29th, and the event will start as soon as we come back up the morning of the Oct 30th Pacific time.

Both events will run for 2 weeks.

Instead of a sale on G1C, we have massively overhauled the ARMAS store and done a significant adjustment to Weapon pricing.

Thanks,

Matt

Damn I should of waited to spend my 25 bucks.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:11 AM, LilyV3 said:

wow a halloween event thats starts, around halloween and not 3 weeks before it. nice.

Personally like Halloween events that start around the beginning of October and finish at the end of the month or a bit after it. Like if you're going to have a Halloween event why run it when Halloween is pretty much over?

• Like 2

On 10/25/2018 at 8:59 AM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Looks like a scheduled announcement didn’t go up to explain the delay with the Halloween events. We needed a couple extra days to fix some issues. 

We are going to take servers down for preparations on the evening of Oct 29th, and the event will start as soon as we come back up the morning of the Oct 30th Pacific time.

Both events will run for 2 weeks.

Instead of a sale on G1C, we have massively overhauled the ARMAS store and done a significant adjustment to Weapon pricing.

Thanks,

Matt

That ARMAS overhaul is not live yet I assume? A lot of weapons still cost about as much as a AAA game.

57 minutes ago, Haganu said:

That ARMAS overhaul is not live yet I assume? A lot of weapons still cost about as much as a AAA game.

It will launch on the 30th, alongside the Halloween events.

Armas overhaul huh?

Any chance of the LCR being sold again? Because frankly that's all I'm curious about for time being.

Preferably without fixed mods, but hey at this point that's a luxury beyond dreams already...

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 8:59 AM, MattScott said:

I'm impressed! Can't wait to see that.

• Like 1

So (like the devil wings) they will release the halloween items for armas now ?

Hope there is something to unlock (not only titles).

On 10/28/2018 at 6:38 AM, SuperToaster said:

Personally like Halloween events that start around the beginning of October and finish at the end of the month or a bit after it. Like if you're going to have a Halloween event why run it when Halloween is pretty much over?

are you starting to open your christmas gifts at the beginning of december? or Birthday weeks earlier?

event's shouldn' start weeks before the actual events.

Edited by LilyV3

27 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

are you starting to open your christmas gifts at the beginning of december? or Birthday weeks earlier?

event's shouldn' start weeks before the actual events.

That's not really an argument lol. It's all about the mood. The entirety of October is Halloween themed same with Christmas in December. You don't suddenly see people decorating literally on the day of Halloween or Christmas. It's celebrated throughout the month. The same goes for game events and the same goes for even television. You don't see certain channels run spooky marathons literally on Halloween and that's it. They're ran throughout the month

To be clear, we intended to run the events a week sooner, but we had some bugs on both console and PC that required us to hold it back.

In future years, I would prefer to launch Halloween content earlier in October.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

Hmmm, to play APB on the 30th, or Fallout 76...  Probably both, Tuesday will be fun.

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

Hmmm, to play APB on the 30th, or Fallout 76...  Probably both, Tuesday will be fun.

Eww... you fell for the 76 meme.

Poor guy.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Eww... you fell for the 76 meme.

Poor guy.

Some would call me a legend, taking the fall for others and streaming it...  We'll see.

Hoping the APb event will be good as well.

2 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Some would call me a legend, taking the fall for others and streaming it...  We'll see.

Hoping the APb event will be good as well.

Well I wont pretend Im not going to watch.

And yeah, Im psyched for the event, fingers crossed LO pulls it off.

Well, the armas market looks new and shiny since ~1 hour ago, but I see no LCR yet🤔

On 10/25/2018 at 3:59 AM, MattScott said:

Armas now looks nicer and is easier to navigate in

34 minutes ago, Gamma64c said:

Armas now looks nicer and is easier to navigate in

Except navigation is pretty much unchanged, the only real difference is the JMB tab is now first and doesn't have sub-tabs.