MattScott

Halloween events start the morning of Oct 30 Pacific time

Hi everyone,

Looks like a scheduled announcement didn’t go up to explain the delay with the Halloween events. We needed a couple extra days to fix some issues. 

We are going to take servers down for preparations on the evening of Oct 29th, and the event will start as soon as we come back up the morning of the Oct 30th Pacific time.

Both events will run for 2 weeks.

Instead of a sale on G1C, we have massively overhauled the ARMAS store and done a significant adjustment to Weapon pricing.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

On 10/24/2018 at 11:59 PM, MattScott said:

Instead of a sale on G1C, we have massively overhauled the ARMAS store and done a significant adjustment to Weapon pricing.

Dislike if you love me :3

Edited by Skerza
sad

Overhaul of Armas? 😮 Im excited! N-nothing is going up in price, rite? >.>

Pls have Rapid response gear cheaperrrr, or an acc bound option! *croses fingers*

Edited by Archon

wow a halloween event thats starts, around halloween and not 3 weeks before it. nice.

• Like 3

sell 3DGlasses without pack please , wait shit load of time for it 😛 ...
to the Subject , finally Halloween event , hope for good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Star LCR 'Old Glory' confirmed ? 😏

• Like 1

Matt, you have a bad habit of not pinning important threads like this. I had to go digging through your post history to find this, and I was only aware of it because I saw you mention you posted it in another thread entirely.

Does that mean we finally gonna get every individual clothing piece in the new overhauled Armas?

Is the armas update live yet? It doesn't look like it, the shredder still costs 40 bucks WITH premium.

Awesome, wasn't expecting the Armas overhaul that soon.  Looking forward to epidemic!  Looks like I'm gonna be playing two different APB events, Epidemic on PC and Headless Horseman on PS4 because I'm really curious of how that looks on 3.5.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

cool beans 

i look forward to spending more money than i should, since account merging won’t be any time soon

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

ad of a sale on G1C, we have massively overhauled the ARMAS store and done a significant adjustment to Weapon pricing.

O.o

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

Is the armas update live yet? It doesn't look like it, the shredder still costs 40 bucks WITH premium.

Its going live with the halloween update on oct 30

I highly doubt this but could you please add perma OSMAW and CCG? Id buy both in a fart beat.

8 hours ago, killerskull said:

I highly doubt this but could you please add perma OSMAW and CCG? Id buy both in a fart beat.

I'm actually genuinely surprised that Gamersfirst/Reloaded never tossed three slot OSMAW and OPGL on ARMAS. The fact that you can get Volcano and the EOLs negates any validity to argue against OSMAW/OPGL being on there, and you can be sure that they'd sell like hotcakes to veterans and newbies alike. I know I'd buy both, it'd be nice to always have them available without having to spend APB$ on them every week to maintain their leases.

As for CCG... as much as I'd love them to add the LTL weapons to ARMAS (especially if they added three slot options), I honestly don't think they should do anything with LTL until they're ready to buckle down and completely overhaul the entire system. It isn't viable except against players that are of vastly inferior skill, and it feels terrible for the criminals when they get downed by it.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

Will we see any return of earnable prizes like the blue glow weapon skins, witch hats?

:)))))

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, Spooki3 said:

Does the armas overhaul apply to console as well?

Yes it will.

• Like 1

Here's a handy time/timezone converter for everyone to see when the event is hopefully going to be live in their timezone:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181030T070000&p1=tz_pt

Keep in mind that the time will be turned back by one hour on the 28th for some countries! (A Google search doesn't show that in the conversion when one types in the timezone)

@MattScott

I haven't the slightest clue if any of the following has been brought up elsewhere. Haven't really had a whole mess of time to devote to keeping track of all things APB recently. Sorry if it has.

Given what is coming with the update on the 30th, wouldn't it make sense to do some sort of e-mail campaign to notify folks of it? Maybe even slap in a free 1 day premium code. Might be a solid way to get people to both give the new mode a spin to use up that free premium AND give more incentive to purchasing something on the updated store.  After all this update seems like it'll hit two major points of contention with people: the lack of new content and poor armas pricing structure. 

• Like 1