hack

Armas sale for the holidays

Are there any plans for a sale during Halloween? really want to stock up on some weapons and packs from Armas but the prices are still quite ridiculous.
If there are no plans, is there a possibility to have one?  

• Like 2

How about packs be account wide. I love 4X4 Rocker pack. I would gladly oay a upcharge to make account bound like weapons. 

But, no way would I buy it twice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure there would be some sort of sale (don't quote me) especially since this would be a very special occasion.

6 hours ago, Havana said:

How about packs be account wide. I love 4X4 Rocker pack. I would gladly oay a upcharge to make account bound like weapons. 

They probably would do this.

Hi everyone,

I have just posted that once the Halloween events go live, we will be pushing up a significant overhaul to ARMAS. This includes a site wide adjustment to Weapon prices.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I have just posted that once the Halloween events go live, we will be pushing up a significant overhaul to ARMAS. This includes a site wide adjustment to Weapon prices.

Thanks,

Matt

Please gib STAR LCR Old Glory.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Matt

I have money on Steam ready to go on the armas market for the price adjustments but my issue is i have a old steam account linked to my current gamersfirst account and seeing as no tickets ever get answered (i have already made one) and this is a VERY BASIC problem im having, is there any idea what i should do.  I just need my accounts unlinked thats it.

12 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Please gib STAR LCR Old Glory.

And Silverado!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pikckyy said:

I have money on Steam ready to go on the armas market for the price adjustments but my issue is i have a old steam account linked to my current gamersfirst account and seeing as no tickets ever get answered (i have already made one) and this is a VERY BASIC problem im having, is there any idea what i should do.  I just need my accounts unlinked thats it.

Fairly sure you need to contact steam support to get it unlinked

52 minutes ago, Skeleton said:

Fairly sure you need to contact steam support to get it unlinked

Already did as i said, i was stating they don't respond often i hear and i have a very easy and simple issue, its being handled i believe though.

2 hours ago, pikckyy said:

Already did as i said, i was stating they don't respond often i hear and i have a very easy and simple issue, its being handled i believe though.

you need to contact APB support, not steam.

8 hours ago, hack said:

you need to contact APB support, not steam.

dudes I KNOW and I DID

If the enforcer and criminal packs were for any enforcer or criminal made on those accounts I'm sure more people would want them.

It's a lot of money to spend for some people who have a dozen or more characters

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

If the enforcer and criminal packs were for any enforcer or criminal made on those accounts I'm sure more people would want them.

It's a lot of money to spend for some people who have a dozen or more characters

Yeah but, why do we have so many characters? I feel like thats our fault not theirs.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:31 AM, Havana said:

Yes this for sure or at least unpack the bundle

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah but, why do we have so many characters? I feel like thats our fault not theirs.

because we spent money on more slots for more characters to make more design goods

other than that..... because we could  *shrugs*

power is a dangerous thing lol

On 10/24/2018 at 10:01 PM, Havana said:

Everything should have acc wide variant.