Mitne

Halloween event?

It's awfully silent about it. Which suprise me a lot.

Em. When do Halloween event arrive? Today or at some different date?

Probably on a Thursday patch as they usually do?

Might be tomorrow!

Just now, Saxtus said:

Probably on a Thursday patch as they usually do?

Might be tomorrow!

Isn't maintaince done on Wednesday?

Well, patches happen Wednesday usually, but they are announced a few hours before.

So as we didn't get any Wednesday alert, we can hope for Thursday or even Friday!

Check out the older patches, they don't happen exclusively on Wednesdays!

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/85-game-updates/

Well even if it could be tomorrow wouldnt we atleast get a post today? wednesday is the day we usually find patchnotes or something from Lixil or Matt

59 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Well even if it could be tomorrow wouldnt we atleast get a post today? wednesday is the day we usually find patchnotes or something from Lixil or Matt

Agreed. And it's silent as hell.

2 hours ago, SabrinaAcosta said:

in the description said on day 24 😕

I think that was for console only. For today though I think it might be too early for any update about the event or patch. maybe in a few hours they might have something.

Edited by Akahi

1 minute ago, Akahi said:

I think that was for console only. For today though I think it might be too early for any update about the event or patch. maybe in a few gours they might have something.

welp it was supposed to be out for console, but i've quickly checked on it and there doesnt appear to be a halloween event up at all.

Never really understood this garbage events of any nature, its a bunch of cockroaches running around trying to score the same divine goal every year, for the same garbage items... go figure.

Every game has it, and every game has the same repetitive nonsense to offer... Its just pathetic in my opinion.

The last event i managed to get was the demon wings, which was quite the relaxing thing to do(because its not competition), but competition events, are simply putting salt with lemon juice to the old wound, considering the amount of cheaters we had to deal with all this years.

And no, cheaters are still at large, and they will get your prize most likely even this year, as per modern tradition :)))

So if a hall of fame will ever be created about this game, it will be all about hackers and the most dirty legally tolerated bastards in this community.

But hey, i'm always around to save the day, you know? :))))

Srry the downvotes aren't working tho, i wish to see my quality evaluation(through experience)... which will never be possible sadly, i will have to evaluate quality based on your xcuses and all kind of typical nonsense, that in the late decade, its quite popular and quite promoted indeed 🙂

Soon logic will be an absolute taboo.

But don';t let me break your bubble, enjoy it while it lasts.

Truth is, hard working class don't do games, "so its obvious why everybody hates my guts" 😄

GL tho in your kids future.

I will never bring a kid to this world, not just cuz i'm mentally broken, but mostly cuz civilization its losing big time nowdays, and there is no turnback, considering what it took in our history to reach this point.

Also as a final statement i would like to ask you, if you noticed that lately, its all about what the bunch thinks, and not the individual, regardless if its about sense or logic at all, it doesn't matter as long as the "BUNCH" thinks so! Go figure smartasses, so far i seen so many intelligent ppl in here, but they tend to simply adjust to the "community standards" eventually, which were basically rigged long before it ever existed lol.

But don't worry, i'm the insane one, so its all ok with your mind sets, just plow through it, and things should solve on themselves.

Till the day you will understand the meaning of HISTORICAL WAR AND TEACHINGS!!! aND WHICH BY THEN YOU WILL BE DEAD 50 YEARS BEFORE.

Let the current world teach you the difference about fantasy and reality, something you will never understand, but your kids will.

Edited by Vnight

came here to complain, too. that is all.

Edited by Blushie
  • Like 1

On the Discord, someone posted a link to a twitter post Matt had put up, saying that they needed a week to test everything

aww man i was really looking forward to playing this week. 😞

😞 As much as I appreciate LO efforts, an official warning about the delay would have been nice. 

Hi all,

I’m posting about this now. We needed a couple extra days on Epidemic, so we are going to patch both the console Headless Horseman and PC Epidemic events late on Oct 29th to go live the morning of the Oct 30th Pacific time.

Both events will run for 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Matt. Although I and others would be glad if next time you would put such information here on forum in form of thread. I use Twitter so rarely, that I just found out I have profile there.

Thread can be locked, everything answered.

21 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Thanks Matt. Although I and others would be glad if next time you would put such information here on forum in form of thread. I use Twitter so rarely, that I just found out I have profile there.

Thread can be locked, everything answered.

He did:

• Like 1