Julien

A way to balance Stun/Arrest (It is op, accept it)

Aren't there way more OP guns and methods that require way more attention than the rare stabba players?

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 5:14 PM, Julien said:

Dealying your respawn... almost non-recoil stabba weapons with huge ranges... perc+pig..... 

Am not saying that Stunning/arresting should be removed, but criminals should be able to counter this mechanic (being able to help your arrested teammate it's just not enought, usually enforcers kill you while you are arrested if they note that another crim is coming) and may be a nice way to balance the situation is providing a similar mechanic to criminals. Criminals should be able to tie and gag enforcers like they are taking a hostage.

I got the idea because i have some friends who literally have left the game because of stunning, and i understand them, it's frustrating and annoying as hell. Yeah they could just go enforcers, but who am I to tell them what to do.

anyways, it is just an idea and since there are many post complaingin about stun/arrest I thought this might be usefull.... or not

if you are going to start a thread then shouldn't you actually be a part of the discussion as well?

Go to one of the other threads where some 4cer-only player complains about LTL weapons being way to weak and explain to them how LTL is "op"...

On 10/24/2018 at 2:14 AM, Julien said:

Dealying your respawn...

Agree with you there, that's deffos annoying. The rest of your post is sort of ... lacking experience.

Most enforcers kill arrested crims to get them back in the game faster and not make them go through that age-long countdown timer. If you're not happy about that i suggest you tell them, and they will happily leave your team cuffed in countdown until the mission timer has run out, i am sure.

Edited by Sniperturtle

Only real nerf taht LTL needs is stun nades imo. Spread it out more but reduce the dmg.

18 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

if you are going to start a thread then shouldn't you actually be a part of the discussion as well?

I think he was expecting more people to agree with him so he just bailed the thread entirely

14 hours ago, LazyLizard said:

Only real nerf taht LTL needs is stun nades imo. Spread it out more but reduce the dmg.

If they buff the other LTL weapons to be equivalent in power to their lethal counterparts, then sure. As long as the primary and secondary weapons of the LTL line remain weak though, the Stun Grenade is one of only a couple tools Enforcers have to actually have a chance when trying to level the Cop role.

• CCG equates to the STAR
  • NL9 needs to be reverted back to a shotgun, and equated to JG
  • TG-8 equates to the FBW
  • PIG is fine as is
  • OPGL-CD equates to the OPGL

Ultimately though, LTL as a gameplay mechanic just needs to be overhauled. It shouldn't be a weapon line, it should be a special weapon mod.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

the only thing they should fix is that when they drag you, they give you much more money than they do now. to make it profitable for farm money

Merged

also give weapons with their versions with 3 slots or that are permanently obiously the grenade launcher does not