Sign in to follow this  
Drievus

Customer Support No Reaction

You could say I'm pretty patient if it comes to waiting for customer support. I've been waiting for more than a month now, but haven't had a reaction to a purchase issue I had.
It would be really great if someone could take a look at my ticket. A month is maybe a bit too long I suppose 🙂

Ticket Number: #83605

Thank you!

Yeah normally its more like days or weeks, its hard because if you resubmit your ticket your going to the end of the line again or you can wait it out and hope your ticket isnt bugged or has been mishandled. Hard one. I would just create another user name/account and submit a ticket on that and see if you get a quicker response.

Then again they would be bogged down with all the unbanning support tickets atm. So maybe wait .... omg sry

On 10/24/2018 at 2:11 AM, CookiePuss said:

Took me 3 months for the few Ive had handled. Still waiting on the rest.

Wouldn't suprise me if I'm going to hit 3 months eventually.

i was extremely, and i mean EXTREMELY adamant for the past week and just got my issue fixed today.  But my issue was simple fix, the more complicated it is the longer it takes.

16 hours ago, pikckyy said:

i was extremely, and i mean EXTREMELY adamant for the past week and just got my issue fixed today.  But my issue was simple fix, the more complicated it is the longer it takes.

I'm sure they'll try to fix it once they get to your ticket, but I seem to be skipped once again.

Sign in to follow this