Hollywood7098

Wipe Server Clean

I have to say I have tons of rares and Max level accounts,  and yet I hardly care....  Wipe the servers clean,  give us our new image look and I'll pay hundreds of dollars over again just do it already please!!! 

• Thanks 1

agree, only the first two maps, level 30 as maximum for the character, if in the end only connect 50 people at least it would be a game without lag and fun.

if instead, there is an explosion of players (which surely will) work on the following maps and tell the population of future updates, although this would add gameplay, money and new life to the game

• Thanks 1

Finally figured it out. You both want a wipe so you two can be the only people playing.

If you wanted a date night that bad just ride out to the middle of no where. You'll get the 'alone' feeling you are after.

8 hours ago, Cupcake72 said:

To be honest if it gets wiped or not i'll play aslong as there is some pvp

Possibly with only the second map being active for pvp, the madness will explode, the map has very fun locations and the lag would not exist given the low load of the game, apart until level 30 there are many options of equipment and weapons / builds very different to choose and if you add an anticheat to this ... it would be the dream game that would capture any person

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cupcake72 said:

To be honest if it gets wiped or not i'll play aslong as there is some pvp

Bad Cupcake! *places rat on cupcake*

I mean where my attention goes, is do you want to keep playing a game that's not getting, seasonal events, nowadays lag awful and we hope for a restart to loosen up the playstyle. I for one is tired of playing like that. The more people request LO to do for the game it pressures them. APB is a global game,  played on Xbox 1 etc. It's just allow the team to start fresh so things can be much simplier, to get gameplay back on rolling. We're wasting time and before you know it 2 years go by with same FE program no events, new items, or new game features. Just saying though baby

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Guinylen said:

Bad Cupcake! *places rat on cupcake*

I get that some people dont want to lose alot of the things they worked hard on but the only thing i care much about in this game is the pvp if it means starting over to get some more pvp i really know mind

• Thanks 2

On 10/29/2018 at 10:39 PM, Aroa Croft said:

Possibly with only the second map being active for pvp, the madness will explode, the map has very fun locations and the lag would not exist given the low load of the game, apart until level 30 there are many options of equipment and weapons / builds very different to choose and if you add an anticheat to this ... it would be the dream game that would capture any person

'Madness will explode'. OMG that is funny. It will only be the same people pvping that pvp now. That will be your great explosion.

As for the dream game, you must really have low standards or little imagination. FE is not a dream game for the majority of gamers. If it was there would be more people interested in it and lets face facts. Even since the very beginning it never had that many players. Most popular online games have 100,000+ players. FE has never even gotten close to that, EVER. It isn't a popular game. Get your head out of the sand.

Oh and FYI most people online in FE regulary are PVE players not PVP.

Edited by Dracio

"A wild Cylen occurs"

Service announcement: It is correct that the old forum's existence ended with the take over by LO, so now there is a new and shiny forum. But it can give wrong insight in how long a player, helper, tester,  (or GM >.>) has been around.

That's it - thank you for your attention ! 

Moving on.. need to find new roofs to stand on.. maybe Alpha country.. i don't think i have reached my goal to be standing on the roof of every building in FE once... YET ! #lifegoals

On 10/29/2018 at 10:14 AM, Hollywood7098 said:

I mean where my attention goes, is do you want to keep playing a game that's not getting, seasonal events, nowadays lag awful and we hope for a restart to loosen up the playstyle. I for one is tired of playing like that. The more people request LO to do for the game it pressures them. APB is a global game,  played on Xbox 1 etc. It's just allow the team to start fresh so things can be much simplier, to get gameplay back on rolling. We're wasting time and before you know it 2 years go by with same FE program no events, new items, or new game features. Just saying though baby

Little Orbit has owned G1 since May. That is not their fault what happened in the past under previous owners.

There was already a post  by Little Orbit how they are working on making new tools since the old ones either don't work or are non existent now.

Adding new content with broken tools doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Fixing Fallen Earth  with a new engine upgrade and everything before that like they have been working on does.

what are you doing?

• Like 1

Several posts removed due to unnecessary banter. Please keep it civil and stick to the topic guys.

Regards.