have you tried missing?

• Like 1

APB have HUGE problem with "hitreg".

Edited by MartisLTU
  • Thanks 1

I don't think any netcode fix coming this year. Let's hope for a 2019.

Stop using gyazo. It is complete trash and inferior in every way to ShareX.

• Thanks 1

Great that I have big pause button where you shot so i don't even see anything in this video.

well, in most cases (depending on resolution and HUD scale), the crosshair looks smaller than it actually is / should be.

as you can see in this video, the shots go everywhere around the target, widely outside the crosshair "range". this combined with overall bad server performance (low tick rate) makes everything wonky AF in APB...

(I'd recommend watching it with slower speed)

1 hour ago, Szambi said:

Working as intended.

Closing.

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:

working as intended

:classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

this combined with overall bad server performance (low tick rate) makes everything wonky AF in APB...

Didn't G1 try upping the tickrate a little at one point and ambulances started doing wheelies n' shit?  I might be remembering that completely wrong but I specifically remember ambulances doing something weird when they messed with the servers at one point.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

40 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Didn't G1 try upping the tickrate a little at one point and ambulances started doing wheelies n' shit?  I might be remembering that completely wrong but I specifically remember ambulances doing something weird when they messed with the servers at one point.

moirais could wheelie just from starting acceleration, i think ambulances could wheelie in reverse 

it was a wild time

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

moirais could wheelie just from starting acceleration, i think ambulances could wheelie in reverse 

it was a wild time

Anyone remember that one night where every car had Nitro 3 constantly active and even crazier shit would happen if you actually used nitro 3, like flipping a Vegas from a standstill.  Kurai's could wheelie, I don't remember seeing any Vaquero's but I can only imagine how crazy they would have been since I'm pretty sure it was before their handling was changed.

Always Nitro districts pls.

This isn't COD. Bullets come out of your barrel. You're not going to hit anything shoving it into a wall.

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Anyone remember that one night where every car had Nitro 3 constantly active and even crazier shit would happen if you actually used nitro 3, like flipping a Vegas from a standstill.  Kurai's could wheelie, I don't remember seeing any Vaquero's but I can only imagine how crazy they would have been since I'm pretty sure it was before their handling was changed.

Always Nitro districts pls.

Just one night? Every other district would get that way.

58 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Just one night? Every other district would get that way.

Yeah it was something that G1 was quick to patch, but it was like 2011 I think, so they hadn't started going downhill yet.  It was when the game still looked pretty.

What about the test districts?  The weapon stats weren't the only thing that could be changed.  For the RTW districts they even lowered the jump height to what it was in RTW while the other districts were unaffected.  

It was just a joke, but it would be fun and different to just show up once in a while.  Maybe replace the test districts with stupid fun rulesets while there's nothing new to test?

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

This isn't COD. Bullets come out of your barrel. You're not going to hit anything shoving it into a wall.

Notice how some bullets hit when I'm in the same exact position, same with the person I was shooting at. It wasn't hitting the wall.

• Like 1

I'm curious, what is your ms? in Citadel my ms is 125ms and I cant seem to land shots ever, but in Jericho where I have ~20ms I have no problem... well depends on the opp; I can still have trouble in Jericho but rarely