Sign in to follow this  
_chain

Question about g1c

Is it worth it? If I put money in it'll probably be around 20-40 euros. The thing is, I only want cosmetics (right now i'm looking at the racing gear sets and one month of premium to customize my shit).

The question is, are weapons a better idea? Boxes? Cars definitely are but I'm all set with that, though having kits would be nice.  

Up to you really, I'd get some premium to get that cash rolling then perhaps a few weapons/reskins i like and then the armas exclusive clothing would probably come last.

Most weapons from armas are reskins obviously with the exceptions of a handful few like the CSG ISSR-B but you can get week long leases from the joker store of these weapons too yadayada. The only real advantage they'll provide are open mod slots unless it's a preset wep but the originals from Contacts offer this as well as soon as you progress to a certain weapon role. I buy them both for new looks sound and the open customizable slots. Worth the price if you're buying account bound want to support the game and looking to try something new that comes with open slots for your future characters, though i'd probably wait for a sale first with prices like these.

• Thanks 1

No right now... just wait until they buff weapons that really need it, make the game fun and add creativity into fc.

Oh wait thats never going to happen xDDD

You should wait till the 29th, LO is adjusting armas prices.

Sign in to follow this