foscor77

how to identify a cheater as a player?

On 10/22/2018 at 2:03 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

experience

Like .. @Flaws ? hehexd

They usually mock a lot, specially on forums. Or create ridiculous excuses and explanations to make it look like everything is alright.

Scroll back now and identify them yourselves.

Edited by Excalibur!

On 10/22/2018 at 2:03 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

experience

This. Although it doesn't always apply to everyone. There's a certain bulgarian multi-banned twitch streamer who streams APB on the daily who hackusates everyone who is better than him. Worst part is that people take his word for it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

They usually mock a lot, specially on forums. Or create ridiculous excuses and explanations to make it look like everything is alright.

Scroll back now and identify them yourselves.

lCE5yDh.gif

24 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

This. Although it doesn't always apply to everyone. There's a certain bulgarian multi-banned twitch streamer who streams APB on the daily who hackusates everyone who is better than him. Worst part is that people take his word for it.

Amen bruv. 

2 hours ago, Halelulia said:

Like .. @Flaws ? hehexd

It's a necessity but not a surefire condition. Obviously a very broad response by me (as taken from one word) as there is much more to it.

Experience is just where everything starts with. Furthermore good character and attitude in correlation with competition would be of course another factor.

Edited by TheJellyGoo

On 10/23/2018 at 9:08 AM, LordVegeta said:

pretty much this.

Wallhacks you can tell if you try to juke and fake the enemy by going around in a different direction behind walls and they know exactly where you are coming from every time. Or they start pre-firing right before you come out of a corner. 

Macro/AHK (Auto-Hotkey) you can tell if someone shoots a gun like a joker carbine and their shots are perfectly timed apart as they shoot. If they were human, they would have delays in their shots. 

APB Configs you will never be able to see unless they stream with it on. 

Sometimes people have this hack where when you get near them you start lagging. I dunno what that is called.

Macro/AHK - lags shoots its shoot at ur perspective but not shoot at enemy (packet lossing by seerver, lathency etc.) preffer to use lathency devided by 2 intervals to get almost perfect shoots but hand is always better

APB Configs ... eh i use Flaws not entire one just abit of it and its gives huge advantage if u hear footspeps ant others like that (not using it now too obvious sometimes looks like radar hack)

this lags its drops enemy fps and lathency to yours without even showing him so he have lag stutters from connections and others - i predict it use vivoxvoiceservice because its not secure enough (preffer to delete it from process or change file to empty)
there was 2 options on this shot cheat which one everyone showing screenshots (in tab settings?) to FPS lag and Lathency lag or something similar to this

eh game still has some strange stutters and with some enemies i achive devided by 2 fps or increased lathency just like, that because why not ...

On 10/22/2018 at 7:05 PM, ForeverCrooked said:

Its pretty easy. [walls/esp] If they play super aggressive they prob have extra information. [aimbot] if there tracking is 'prefect' almost all the time. [triggerbot] hitting min ttk or near min ttk every time. 

i play agressive is that mean im wallhacking ? i think i have enough information to attack if i dont have i just walk 😉

sometimes u can almost 80-90% predict where someone is and if u have nice time to react (ttr) you can suprise enemy who thinks he suprises you

always cover behind things it could tell u if simeone aimboting at u xD he will hit that thing instead of u  - like post boxes/ front area of car or lamps xD (i love to see then someone is almost enrage because he shoots 30 shoots with his pure aimbot ntec and he cant kills me because all bullets are stopped because or collision xD)

ATM there’re very few ppl who has cheats(I don’t count these rus color based triggerbots). If you look into all popular cheat providers, you will see all of them still have no cheats updated for apb. So, it’s all about self coded and private cheats for small groups now.

8 hours ago, TheSxW said:

Macro/AHK - lags shoots its shoot at ur perspective but not shoot at enemy (packet lossing by seerver, lathency etc.) preffer to use lathency devided by 2 intervals to get almost perfect shoots but hand is always better

APB Configs ... eh i use Flaws not entire one just abit of it and its gives huge advantage if u hear footspeps ant others like that (not using it now too obvious sometimes looks like radar hack)

this lags its drops enemy fps and lathency to yours without even showing him so he have lag stutters from connections and others - i predict it use vivoxvoiceservice because its not secure enough (preffer to delete it from process or change file to empty)
there was 2 options on this shot cheat which one everyone showing screenshots (in tab settings?) to FPS lag and Lathency lag or something similar to this

eh game still has some strange stutters and with some enemies i achive devided by 2 fps or increased lathency just like, that because why not ...

No idea what you just said except for that you basically use a configuration which is cheating. 

10 hours ago, LordVegeta said:

No idea what you just said except for that you basically use a configuration which is cheating. 

im explaining how to "propably" get rid of this strange stutters ingame while u attack someone and game freezes for some time

i remember old times where screenshots of cheats was public now its only one running all over the place (with AIMBOT tab) - if u will look u will find it

PS. what configuration bumbass ? Game.ini files ? if yes then u are dumbier then others on this forum which is a "huge insult"

changing "Game.ini" files isnt banable except u change too much

but still so much players uses Flaws configs because they cant even get stable 30 fps

"ingame settings is a joke"

17 hours ago, Lign said:

ATM there’re very few ppl who has cheats(I don’t count these rus color based triggerbots). If you look into all popular cheat providers, you will see all of them still have no cheats updated for apb. So, it’s all about self coded and private cheats for small groups now.

im agree man 100% 😉 finally someone who thinks heh
about this there is so much rus cheats going on
as i see this

i realise that they need cheat to even compete with normal old players ...

4 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

im explaining how to "propably" get rid of this strange stutters ingame while u attack someone and game freezes for some time

i remember old times where screenshots of cheats was public now its only one running all over the place (with AIMBOT tab) - if u will look u will find it

PS. what configuration bumbass ? Game.ini files ? if yes then u are dumbier then others on this forum which is a "huge insult"

but still so much players uses Flaws configs because they cant even get stable 30 fps

as i see this

5 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

as i see this

you said u use flaws

nice video, but no triggerbot here...btw, here we see some bronze district gameplay 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordVegeta said:

you said u use flaws

"i use Flaws not entire one just abit of it"

"not entire one just abit of it"

please read whole post without skipping

Im just impressed that even surrounded by cheaters, you are still the best shotgunner in APB.

E5aEJGU.gif

deleted

Edited by PHM

I find most hackusations are just from dudes who cant play, or they dont recognise the buggy patootie engine doing a number on them or the latency spikes or they havent tweeked apb to get smooth game play or they are using underwater internet connected to a toaster or cant admit that some players are just dam good because they have been using the same gun since beta or the op is actually using team work and you are playing with a bunch of hobo pugs or your p2w armas weapon just isnt that pay to win or your legendary just aint  legendary ..... yeah its easier just to be a sheep like everyone else and /w op and scream HACKzoRs fuzzy bunny then block them. I just assume that I did something wrong and should work on what I do during missions. 99.9% APB hackers are a just lies and created from stupidity.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:58 AM, TheSxW said:

"i use Flaws not entire one just abit of it"

"not entire one just abit of it"

please read whole post without skipping

Using a part of a config is still the same as using a whole part of a config. It's still cheating. Using only some of a cheating application is still the same as using all of it lol...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordVegeta said:

Using a part of a config is still the same as using a whole part of a config. It's still cheating. Using only some of a cheating application is still the same as using all of it lol...

We get it bro, you dont understand how configs work. Move on, eh?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

We get it bro, you dont understand how configs work. Move on, eh?

We get it bro, you defend cheating.

>>smells like a configurer still

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

We get it bro, you defend cheating.

>>smells like a configurer still

My killfeed is blue and purple instead of red and green. I am big cheater, yes. No wait... Im just color blind.