foscor77

how to identify a cheater as a player?

Its pretty easy. [walls/esp] If they play super aggressive they prob have extra information. [aimbot] if there tracking is 'prefect' almost all the time. [triggerbot] hitting min ttk or near min ttk every time. 

27 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

Its pretty easy. [walls/esp] If they play super aggressive they prob have extra information. [aimbot] if there tracking is 'prefect' almost all the time. [triggerbot] hitting min ttk or near min ttk every time. 

I know a kid that does that popular streamer, or so he thinks *wink He's real good with triggerbot, got it down, after all these years, to a science.

Edited by StinkyTaco

One thing that they use to do just to tell you "yes, i am aimboting and there is nothing you can do about it" is: they kill you and they quicky switch to secondary -fbw- while firing at incredible speed and aiming to other side. Its like they dont have delay when switching.

There are plenty of trash that did this to me just to let me know that they are still there doing what they allways do.

• Like 1

Step 1: everyone who kills you is cheating and everyone you kill is a noob

step 2: stop bothering about other players and just enjoy the game while it lasts

Accept that there are people out there that ARE better then you. 

In fact i have a list of people i consider are superior in both teamwork play style and General Intelligence

I fought someone who had done something i haven't seen in years. Used their brain, He placed a car he got off the street Not near the objective and just exploded it but instead he placed it near the "car spawner" which was close to the objective the second his boombox he placed in the trunk moved (he can see the boombox icon from his radar 75 meters away while it was playing 0.1% volume music) he uncrouched from where he was hiding and fired an osmaw he single handedly killed the entire team and won the mission He was a criminal. 

And then there are blatant cheaters the guy chasing me in my kolva that was at full speed yet somehow he kept up with me for 2 straight mins firing a shotgun and warping towards me.

Or the non speed hackers that just aim at the ground and happen to land every single shot.

I sensed myself being mentioned by no one other than Gr4yfox, how ya doin'? still thinking im tbotting?

3 minutes ago, tarma said:

I sensed myself being mentioned by no one other than Gr4yfox, how ya doin'? still thinking im tbotting?

V switching means you're hacking.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

V switching means you're hacking.

tru, or maybe i got my tbot toggle key set to my v switch key 🤔

Edited by tarma

8 hours ago, foscor77 said:

its easy to identify them if they are blatantly speed hacking across the map but what about the other type of cheating such as macros and walling and other shit?

The only obvious is where I have seen people aiming at enemies I know they shouldn't see through walls or people snapping back and forth between targets with 100% precision.

2 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

I'd play aggressive just to play aggressive

pansies get stepped on

cant beat the opposite team by NOT being aggressive *shrugs*

"get good or get wrecked" - D.va

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

One thing that they use to do just to tell you "yes, i am aimboting and there is nothing you can do about it" is: they kill you and they quicky switch to secondary -fbw- while firing at incredible speed and aiming to other side. Its like they dont have delay when switching.

There are plenty of trash that did this to me just to let me know that they are still there doing what they allways do.

and there's plenty of people who would tell you that because you're gullible enough to believe it so that they can troll you

As a former cheater (in a different game back in 2003) who lasted 2 years without being spotted and fighting other cheaters I can provide plenty of data about their behaviors, either regarding their play style or even about their attitude replying to hackusations. In example, for wallhackers there are a few situations where you can accurately spot them wallin' ...

...no wait, if I tell you, they'll read it too, and even you could be one of them...nevermind!

Best thing would be admins spectating them, but they can also spot the invisible admins on their radar as a white (neutral) dot so they just toggle off and pretend they are playing super aggressive and being lucky.

5 minutes ago, Salvick said:

As a former cheater (in a different game back in 2003) who lasted 2 years without being spotted and fighting other cheaters I can provide plenty of data about their behaviors, either regarding their play style or even about their attitude replying to hackusations. In example, for wallhackers there are a few situations where you can accurately spot them wallin' ...

Cheating in this game is easy to spot. There's only 2 or 3 on the jericho server as of right now. I don't know about citadel.

16 hours ago, TheSxW said:

its not that hard to detect some ppl are suspicious (propably cheats)

i will give some points on which you should look to detect this behaviours (but after i post it it will be even harder to detect them because they will hardly try to not do such things)

1. Lowrank player with no movement skills (he dont know how to cover how to jump like monkey etc.) BUT he has godly accuracy in like 90%+
2. wallhacking its almost impossible to detect in play but in review your gameplay u can see more things like:

• you not shoot even once and enemy have no sight on you so he cant see you but he snaps and shoots at you or he knows where u are without seeing you(its hard and require long time of playing and knowing almost all technics of gameplay to avoid being spotted easly)
  • always check radar (can be seen as wallhack because you shoot once from your weapon and enemy see where u are and he will know from what direction you will come
  • respawns are totally predictible (depends on last enemy standing (at 80% respawns on team mate backs)

3. macro players - detecting by checking if player have some delayed shoots between full auto from rifles (click weapons) (ps. wrong configured macro)
most players uses 1ms delay in macro to 30ms delays (sometimes longer delays to make ~100% accurate cr5 at 100m [by draging weapon down and shooting in perfect delays] - its waste of time to detect it ... if u have more than 80fps then u dont need macro to play with u can click almost same as macro
4. speed hacks are obvious to detect i dont know why i put it there...
5. lag switching - died by 3 shoots if weapon needs 5-6 (but it still can be server side issue)

6. max rank aimboting detection he gets almost 90% shoots landed all the time (in 3-5 missions) - best option is to record this gameplay and then review the video to check if this player is really 90%+ accurate or its just your thoughts

PS. there is no system about showing how much player plays on this account or this character only after inspecting which isnt that easy to check after mission

PS 2. if u see player with more than 30:00:00 time in district and more than 30k kills then hes propably legit / but it depends on his roles if u see he have assault role maxed aout and he plays ntec then hes ok if he plays shotgun with pointman on lvl 1 and hes 100% accurate then something is wrong

pretty much this.

Wallhacks you can tell if you try to juke and fake the enemy by going around in a different direction behind walls and they know exactly where you are coming from every time. Or they start pre-firing right before you come out of a corner. 

Macro/AHK (Auto-Hotkey) you can tell if someone shoots a gun like a joker carbine and their shots are perfectly timed apart as they shoot. If they were human, they would have delays in their shots. 

APB Configs you will never be able to see unless they stream with it on. 

Sometimes people have this hack where when you get near them you start lagging. I dunno what that is called.

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

and there's plenty of people who would tell you that because you're gullible enough to believe it so that they can troll you

You can't do that...

You have to lose your ego. Cuz its hard to identify a cheater when you think that you are best and only cheaters can kill you.

Gain little bit experience, knowledge and open your eyes cuz you have to notice those little things when player doesnt act natural. Example : when oppoent kills you, and he snaps into wall or empty place and shoots out his last bullets for no reason ... it can be just a coincidence ,but if he does this ALL the time ... when its kinda fishy.

Edited by MartisLTU

43 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

You have to lose your ego. Cuz its hard to identify a cheater when you think that you are best and only cheaters can kill you.

Gain little bit experience, knowledge and open your eyes cuz you have to notice those little things when player doesnt act natural. Example : when oppoent kills you, and he snaps into wall or empty place and shoots out his last bullets for no reason ... it can be just a coincidence ,but if he does this ALL the time ... when its kinda fishy.

I like snapping up towards the sky after a kill and holding down LMB. Makes things more interesting. 

13 minutes ago, tarma said:

I like snapping up towards the sky after a kill and holding down LMB. Makes things more interesting. 

The good old Bill-Paxton-Killcam-OCA-Shocker.

If they hit you 100% of the time but can't do shizz when you're in a car, chances are they're cheating.

Same thing if they have super high aim but no situational awareness / usage of cover.

On 10/22/2018 at 4:48 PM, Lato said:

will people still make posts about cheaters when the playerbase will go down to 100? i wonder when you'll start to realise there are players with 10k hours that know this game as well as they know where to find the bathroom inside their own house

15k hours, about 15 bans. 

Clearly people who have played for that long do not need to cheat. /s

And cheaters are not players, they are very early version of NPC Wojak. Always the same prescripted answers and  the d0t exe

Obsdf7R.jpg

Edited by Sayori

19 minutes ago, Sayori said:

15k hours, about 15 bans. 

Clearly people who have played for that long do not need to cheat. /s

And cheaters are not players, they are very early version of NPC Wojak. Always the same prescripted answers and  the d0t exe

Obsdf7R.jpg

eh, they are not that big of a deal

Sometimes either you are the opposition will have their weapons pointed down in CQC. The shots will still land but I have seen alot of hackusations come from that. I had to tell one guy on my team that it is more likely an animation glitch than a hack. Hell I have seen my character do it as well.

The only other weird thing I have seen is sometimes when you are aiming at another player they will jump, disappear, and then reappear where they were supposed to land. The thing is they can do this in rapid succession. Now I was told this is done on purpose (I guess speedhack?) But not sure if this is just another glitch. 

Me > Noob / Me < Cheater is how I decide on who cheats or not, but honestly you're better off not worrying about it. If they get banned they get banned and if not then whatever. If you really want to catch someone cheating you can always try recording and watching the video later. Which will either help you identify something fishy or make you notice areas you can improve in the next time that situation happens again. "I've watched so many of my own videos and sometimes wonder how the heck I'm even gold."

4 hours ago, Akahi said:

Sometimes either you are the opposition will have their weapons pointed down in CQC. The shots will still land but I have seen alot of hackusations come from that. I had to tell one guy on my team that it is more likely an animation glitch than a hack. Hell I have seen my character do it as well.

The only other weird thing I have seen is sometimes when you are aiming at another player they will jump, disappear, and then reappear where they were supposed to land. The thing is they can do this in rapid succession. Now I was told this is done on purpose (I guess speedhack?) But not sure if this is just another glitch. 

If you're talking about the skippy movement where it looks like watching someone move in low frame rates I think that's more of the game than anything. I've seen people running a straight line and randomly skip like 3m forward which isn't much but enough to make you miss or have to readjust you aim. Although the worst thing I've ever had to deal with is people who drift their car towards the driver door and rubber band all over the place on my screen but not theirs. It doesn't always happen but when it does I feel pretty bad about it....