Delete884943468320878423

Light dark graphical issues!

Whenever i am in some dark place just having myself available to the enemy, but cuz i'm in such a dark area, i can't see if he(the sun radiations from hell) is neutral or relevant enemy, so he see me first cuz he has a diverse side of the light stand... what i'm saying mr. LO its to fix the shit that's been an issue since forever, yet not many mentioned cuz they always exploited it to their interests... Basically, wtf is the point to add red color to the enemy if we can't see him under subjective circumstances. Died through a decade so many times just cuz of that, but i noticed nobody ever mentioning it, as if their monitors, has some kind of magical adjustment to it.

Have you tried adusting the gamma settings of your monitor?

8 minutes ago, Eisena said:

Have you tried adusting the gamma settings of your monitor?

There is no such thing as adjusting the game settings and all the fun on your new 144mHZ monitor your could ever enjoy, cuz its simply a apb graphical standard. it needs update, and fast!!!

I mean you are basically a fucking sitting duck if under a bridge or dark areas, they can see you right from outside of dark compromised places, but you can't see shit from dark places in particular when they are close to you. I couldn't see my enemy red color from 1 meter... Which pushed me to post this subject.

LOL what can be more explicit than experience itself?! Go figure 😛 And just for the record, in all this experience almost decade, i tried all kind of settings for light quality, and none ever matched those black holes death traps that we are forced to deal with every time some sunny goldie guy enjoys.

Edited by Vnight

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

nah

Don't worry smartass, this topic will sooner or later pop up eventually later in time and i won't be around to burst your "smart balls."

I will most likely be banned of course meanwhile :))) but wayback machine and similar sites will take care of that for you.

Edited by Vnight

I know what you're on about... the bloom in this game is fucking garbage, and turning it off makes the game look super stale.. so you either have bad shaders or no color, lol.
it often happens that the bloom overlaps with playernames and therefore it's hard to see if the person is an enemy or friend.

example of how cancerous the bloom can be:
oVgC7KJ.jpg

I hope the visual changes from the engine updated will clear that up a bit... maybe it'll need further tweaking though (alteast for playername visibility / horrible bloom)

35 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

I know what you're on about... the bloom in this game is fucking garbage, and turning it off makes the game look super stale.. so you either have bad shaders or no color, lol.
it often happens that the bloom overlaps with playernames and therefore it's hard to see if the person is an enemy or friend.

example of how cancerous the bloom can be:
oVgC7KJ.jpg

I hope the visual changes from the engine updated will clear that up a bit... maybe it'll need further tweaking though (alteast for playername visibility / horrible bloom)

Visual have always been deceiving, i mean its nothing new, yet i have this feeling many will contest it as if it was never any relevant issue, well i got to my point where besides that you get the 144 good fps and no lag etc, you still get the fucking deceiving visuals and obstacolatings to perform, regardless of fps, i recently got raped so many times by partecipating in a mess of a round, with neutral, friendly and enemy at the same spot, and i had to take a big guess which is which.

At a certain point, you just go playing close range, and all you see is somekind of blurrish smart color that simply confuses the hell out of you, and you just die.

When you crouch down in a bush you turn black, fix this first.

Edited by Vanten

21 hours ago, Vnight said:

There is no such thing as adjusting the game settings and all the fun on your new 144mHZ monitor your could ever enjoy, cuz its simply a apb graphical standard. it needs update, and fast!!!

I mean you are basically a fucking sitting duck if under a bridge or dark areas, they can see you right from outside of dark compromised places, but you can't see shit from dark places in particular when they are close to you. I couldn't see my enemy red color from 1 meter... Which pushed me to post this subject.

LOL what can be more explicit than experience itself?! Go figure 😛 And just for the record, in all this experience almost decade, i tried all kind of settings for light quality, and none ever matched those black holes death traps that we are forced to deal with every time some sunny goldie guy enjoys.

Ever tryed to tweek ur GPU settings? 

i had this issue as well but any of the Battkefield 1 game ready drivers (dunno ther version anymore) from nvidia kinda fixed APB too. 

It's still not "optimised" but better than before.

8 hours ago, Vanten said:

don’t like losing your credit score? :^)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vanten said:

remove bush, problem solved !

Just use custom shad*#.... choking

I mean the bloom is so beautiful. G1 made the graphics so much better!

"been there done that" its all i can metaphorically say to you all from years of testing!

So basically its all about new engine, but from what i seen from the last "fake DEMOs", its pretty much the same quality, till the unreal 4 lol, which will most likely be happening in 2020.

And by then, so many bad things will happen... (wonder what will actually be my demise in the end after all this time... lol)

One more year i guess... then its really game over for me.

You all hate my guts anyway, so its alright, but i don't hate my guts, i ike this game. 😛

So its good for you  but bad for me 😄

Hey, sometimes i'm useful, cuz i got major expeirence and ability to use my limited weps, but lately i see lots of noobs joining allot, that simply make every round useless.

Relying only on newbies with newbies, = more or less certain death.

But for some reason ,we mostly end up with perfect goldies as enemies(and rarelly allies), cant really make that the so called d big picture now, can we???

Cuz you see... a big picture has as much defect as advantages, but here, the big picture always had a considerable broken side in my experience, very rare when that isn't the case apparently.  in other words... let yourself suffer, for the "greater good"

Edited by Vnight