Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Revert IR to the pre-rebalance state

Obeya and obir with ir3 are going to be a new meta with 82m of effective range with percentage system and ntec with 60m range is so huge for the most popular gun in the game

Edited by Lign

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You are not very good at reading are you?

What did I miss?

2 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

there was no percentage on old IR...  just 3, 5, 7m 

yes, but as far as I know they want to keep percentage

7 minutes ago, Lign said:

who said this? can u give link or quote pls? 

Edited by HighSociety

10 minutes ago, Lign said:

2 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

who said this? can u give link or quote pls? 

exactly, but only until they release other downsides^^

You can read here:

Edited by SpeedyCat
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SpeedyCat said:

exactly, but only until they release other downsides^^

so, obeya and obir will be broken. minttk 80+m is coming

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

so, obeya and obir will be broken. minttk 80+m is coming

No, the slower firrerate downside will be removed. and only the range buff will be kept.

Just now, SpeedyCat said:

No, the slower firrerate downside will be removed. and only the range buff will be kept.

I mean, it will be so op. +15% +3m is so much for obeya

3 hours ago, Lign said:

I mean, it will be so op. +15% +3m is so much for obeya

so first you say its broken, so they revert and now its op

make up ur dam mind

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

so first you say its broken, so they revert and now its op

make up ur dam mind

they only reverted half of it

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

they only reverted half of it

still, people wanted it reverted, so lo gives in and reverts it (even if you say its half, its still a revert) and now the community still complains and say its overpowerd

Just now, ShaiShai said:

still, people wanted it reverted, so lo gives in and reverts it (even if you say its half, its still a revert) and now the community still complains and say its overpowerd

Surely you dont think the same people who wanted it reverted are the same ones complaining now that it has been?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Surely you dont think the same people who wanted it reverted are the same ones complaining now that it has been?

no i don't think that but just a little weird that people were complaining that it was broken then when lo actually did something about it now its all the sudden overpowered , i mean the patch isn't even out yet (not to my knowledge correct me if im wrong as even with the changes to ir before and after, i couldn't shoot for shit) and people claiming op

Just now, ShaiShai said:

because now the mod that was already a free upgrade has gotten buffed

this is the exact same situation we were in when orbit reverted the upside of improved rifling and left the downside for 2 months, it’s like they learned nothing 

6 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

no i don't think that but just a little weird that people were complaining that it was broken then when lo actually did something about it now its all the sudden overpowered , i mean the patch isn't even out yet (not to my knowledge correct me if im wrong as even with the changes to ir before and after, i couldn't shoot for shit) and people claiming op

Put it like this: The ntec does max damage up to 50m before dropping off. Which sounds more broken. A ntec doing max damage up to 57m or a ntec doing max damage up to 60m. Bare in mind they both have the old downside of Improved Rifling (which in case you didn't know, did nothing)

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

APB is gonna be unplayble until they find a good way to balance IR3 out. I'm out until I see a good solution lol, I fckin hate NTEC and OBEYA already and I dont want to see them getting even stronger

1 hour ago, DouglasFalcon said:

APB is gonna be unplayble until they find a good way to balance IR3 out. I'm out until I see a good solution lol, I fckin hate NTEC and OBEYA already and I dont want to see them getting even stronger

60m ntec and 82m obeya oof

wait theyre are keeping the percentage base on IR3 still?

WHAT THE FUCK

I was excited that they were reverting IR3, but now I am not. That sounds like a bunch of guns are going to be TOO good now.

As VSB said, LO learned nothing from last time

3 hours ago, Fur said:

wait theyre are keeping the percentage base on IR3 still?

WHAT THE FUCK

I was excited that they were reverting IR3, but now I am not. That sounds like a bunch of guns are going to be TOO good now.

As VSB said, LO learned nothing from last time

I don’t understand them. They admitted their mistake but keeping doing the same again

3 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

just stop... these constant changes to mods are getting annoying.

Noone has ever complained about mods before LO and now it's a complete mess.

One side wants them back, another wants them completely ruined.

Pretty much this. Reverting the downside but keeping the current upside is a horrible idea and will make the range meta even stronger, I really hope they consider reverting it entire mod so we're back to IR3's usual +7 meters effective range aswell rather than 15% + 3 meters.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

just stop... these constant changes to mods are getting annoying.

Noone has ever complained about mods before LO and now it's a complete mess.

One side wants them back, another wants them completely ruined.

Totally agree,

It's like they can't accept that their bad idea was bad and so they give in partially but they still can't let go completely.

Honestly if I was in charge of LO I'd be giving the balance guy his marching orders, this person obviously has no idea what they are doing .

The big problem with messing with mods is that they can have so many potentially unexpected consequences due to the wide variety of weapons they can be used on, so without an intimate knowledge of all weapons in the game it becomes really easy to screw things up, this should be bleedin obvious to anyone doing this kind of work.

All semi-auto rifles range were reduced by 5M. Even with the IR range buff, they all have about 1M less range with IR3 than previously. However, all automatic rifles received a slight range buff, and the LCR got a ttk reduction.

Congrats, all you people complaining about IR on the N-TEC just buffed it.

Sign in to follow this