waow ur rude get out of here im reproting u

1 minute ago, iRawwwN said:

waow ur rude get out of here im reproting u

if i get detention during the pep rally ur dead meat kid

Just now, BXNNXD said:

if i get detention during the pep rally ur dead meat kid

meet me outside on the football field @ 3:30 

8 hours ago, Kansior said:

There is one problem, no matter what game I play now in each game is the option to change the sex form, so why can not they enter it here?

Probably cuz when they were made, it was a design choice to allow for that, and they made equal cosmetics for both genders.

11 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

If it were easy to do and you could make money off of it, it would exist. Necessity doesn't even matter.

But the game wasn't set up in a way which would easily (i.e. cheaply) allow it, so it doesn't exist.

I would argue against that. Easy and marketable isn't enough of a reason to do something in the game. Otherwise next request is "Please let players change faction anytime", since it is quite the same of gender changing, and it would completely break the basic ground of this game.

Edited by Nessie

8 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I would argue against that. Easy and marketable isn't enough of a reason to do something in the game. Otherwise next request is "Please let players change faction anytime", since it is quite the same of gender changing, and it would completely break the basic ground of this game.

Swapping factions is actually very similar. Not only since they technically have different progression-trees (even if it's "only" factions on a surface level), but they also have unique mechanics (e.g. Less than Lethal and Ram-raiding), which come with different roles.

Of course at first glance these seem like trivial changes, but I wouldn't be surprised if these are integrated as complex as an avatar's gender.

It would be too difficult for a genger change because this parameter is not found in the game.

Pretending to be a female will not solve your problems.

Solution-3rd gender.Why not..in NY theres 31 official genders right now and neither is man or woman..nah kidding.Never this in APB🤢

On 10/20/2018 at 12:29 PM, Kansior said:

There is one problem, no matter what game I play now in each game is the option to change the sex form, so why can not they enter it here?

Because that's not a priority thing right now.

Maybe later when the game is "fully" functional and working, but given the fact that all clothing items for the male and female models are NOT the same models simply shaped over a body, it would require a stupid massive amount of work to fix.

The only way I see this working is if they "stored" all of your male-clothing items into the mailbox or as a package and setting you with an empty wardrobe with your new body.

Edited by Caesruul

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

why is this even important?

because op said so obviously 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

because op said so obviously 

I don't say so (the coding would be a mess and slow down the engine upgrade)

do you say so?

Id rather have a server change so I can just move my main characters to the active ones and stop having to wait for prime hours to log on and then fight for a slot in a district... I seriously play less and less cause if I'm not playing in a wasteland then I'm waiting for my macro to get me into an action district.

18 hours ago, Scavenger*from*Joker said:

Id rather have a server change so I can just move my main characters to the active ones and stop having to wait for prime hours to log on and then fight for a slot in a district... I seriously play less and less cause if I'm not playing in a wasteland then I'm waiting for my macro to get me into an action district.

you  just want to change servers so you can cop a feel on new people since the old ones are boring now

This is a topic as old as the game itself.

An extremely small population of players want this, yet nowhere near enough to make it practical.

The amount of coding this would require is actually VERY large, not cost efficient at all, tedious, and almost guaranteed to break the character.

Im sorry, its just never going to happen because its not worth rewriting the CAC coding for such a small population that want it.