Sign in to follow this  
Vellaura

2018 Halloween Event New Rewards

54 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

NEW TITLES FOR EVERYONE

Das it? ._.

• Like 1

Butcher skin is probably coming back. Plus a new version of the gun game and new mode for Halloween. 

Not happy with that skin making a return like this, but yeah. 

tenor.gif

*is done being a salty b*stard*

8 hours ago, Vellaura said:

Das it? ._.

I do believe she's memeing

6 hours ago, Genobee said:

Butcher skin is probably coming back. Plus a new version of the gun game and new mode for Halloween. 

Not happy with that skin making a return like this, but yeah. 

Not happy cause it's a bad skin or not happy cause your got yours doing some crazy hard thing back in 1998?

Because I disagree with one of those reasons and how dare you potentially have that opinion!

Although Halloween does need a new "Halloween" skin, we've got Bats, Ghosts, and Pumpkins, how about spooky skeletons? Make it glow green!

46 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Not happy cause it's a bad skin or not happy cause your got yours doing some crazy hard thing back in 1998?

Because I disagree with one of those reasons and how dare you potentially have that opinion!

Although Halloween does need a new "Halloween" skin, we've got Bats, Ghosts, and Pumpkins, how about spooky skeletons? Make it glow green!

Completely lost on that first part. Something got lost in translation there, or my stupid self just plain can't make sense of it. 

Anyways a green version of it where the "blood" glowed would be kinda awesome! Would go well with that whole toxic theme they have going on in their teasers. 

5 hours ago, Genobee said:

Completely lost on that first part. Something got lost in translation there, or my stupid self just plain can't make sense of it. 

Just wondering why you were not happy with the Butcher skin returning?

5 hours ago, Genobee said:

Anyways a green version of it where the "blood" glowed would be kinda awesome! Would go well with that whole toxic theme they have going on in their teasers. 

Yes! That would be awesome and totally fit in with the infection theme for the new event. 

I would be happy even if there won't be anything new.

Event itself seem fun.

Sign in to follow this