Sign in to follow this  
haunta

Legendary weapons and their prices.

Who controls the prices of Legendary weapons and will the prices ever change and if they do - why do they change?

How do we know how many there are and how many have entered the game. Does anyone at LO monitor the in-game economy? 

Have they even thought about it? Is it even worth worrying about at this point in time?

The market controls them.

It is a mixture of supply/demand that is derived from things such as sales, events, how good a weapon is, current meta, etc.

An example is when the numerous accounts were unbanned, prices dropped due to the influx of weapons.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

17 minutes ago, haunta said:

How do we know how many there are and how many have entered the game. Does anyone at LO monitor the in-game economy? 

Have they even thought about it? Is it even worth worrying about at this point in time?

is this ever worth worrying about?

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

is this ever worth worrying about?

What I am trying to figure out for myself.

11 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The market controls them.

It is a mixture of supply/demand that is derived from things such as sales, events, how good a weapon is, current meta, etc.

An example is when the numerous accounts were unbanned, prices dropped due to the influx of weapons.

Makes sense although what about some people hoarding them? Will someone eventually be able or even allowed to control the prices?

Just now, haunta said:

What I am trying to figure out for myself.

Makes sense although what about some people hoarding them? Will someone eventually be able or even allowed to control the prices?

The players already indirectly control the prices.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The players already indirectly control the prices.

alright cool thanks.

4 minutes ago, haunta said:

hoarding doesnt work when joker boxes are free to purchase at any time, perhaps if loot boxes are outlawed everywhere and orbit didnt release legendaries any other way this would be a problem

the only way to directly control the prices currently would be if you were already hoarding and decided to dump your entire stock for below the market price - this would only have a temporary effect, but most likely none at all since you have a finite supply

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

Sign in to follow this