Basih

Suggestion: Restore the Russian server.

Poll:  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Littleorbit / G1 restore the Russian server?

• Yes
    • No

Hi,

As title states, I think it would be a great idea if the Russians had their own servers. They are very bad at communicating in English to the point of them ruining a mission. I don't have any intention of learning Russian so I think it would just be better to separate them from the main European player-base. Most games that combine European and Russian player-base often turn very toxic, and also it tends to kill the feel of community. 

Cheers
//Basih

• Like 1

Just now, TheFreelancer said:

They currently have their own server?

Nope, G1 closed it last year due to lack of players. Now you can occasionally see whole district on European server full of Russians. 

2 minutes ago, Basih said:

Nope, G1 closed it last year due to lack of players. Now you can occasionally see whole district on European server full of Russians. 

My bad I though Nekrova was still a thing. Haven’t been around for some time. But on topic, on one hand I believe they should have their own server. On the other we shouldn’t want another Han

Edited by TheFreelancer
  • Thanks 1

as it is its not a good idea

it would be overextending

let them fix apb first for a solid foundation or all of apb can die instead

gotta have a solid food and water source or you cant have a city there only corpses

Yes, get these aliens out of Citadel. 

They have no sense of teamwork, use scummy tactics and are otherwise pain to deal with. 

Edited by Luminesca

On 5/30/2018 at 11:37 AM, Basih said:

Hi,

As title states, I think it would be a great idea if the Russians had their own servers. They are very bad at communicating in English to the point of them ruining a mission. I don't have any intention of learning Russian so I think it would just be better to separate them from the main European player-base. Most games that combine European and Russian player-base often turn very toxic, and also it tends to kill the feel of community. 

Cheers
//Basih

They have Nekrova

On 5/30/2018 at 4:42 AM, Basih said:

that server was hosted by a G1 partner which they later did end there partnership but G1 did made there own Russian sever and if you make another character you will see Nekrova listed which is the Russain server but from what i seen most of them decided to play on citadel instead.

Most games have this problem. Because the developers don't want to invest money in separating cultures, they don't care, or they are afraid of the unexistent backlash.

Intelligent players know that a good distribution of server regions is the next:

-North America

-South America

-Europe

-Russia

-Asia

-Brazil

Why separate russia, asia and brazil from the rest of the world? Because 90% of hackers and toxic players come from there. They are the worst communities games have.

Remember the PUBG asian cheaters everywhere? That's a good example. Russian hackers are obviously worlwide common knowledge. Brazilian hackers and toxicity is most commonly known only to south american people, they also don't speak spanish like the rest of south america creating further gap just like russia and asia.

So, if the playerbase ever comes to a number where devs can actually split the servers like this and have all those servers quite decently populated, we will be happy. But if there are not enough players then...we are screwed.

I believe everyone would agree with me here.

• Thanks 1

Most of the Russians play on the Citadel. It is necessary to unite the two servers with a small online Nekrova and Citadel - into one new one with a large online. This will be convenient for players and beneficial for the administration.

• Like 1

the population not big enough to make a revert back to apb:r servers , and i don't think it will be any revert back , the game should be hold with one company which is LO . as you can see apb:r have items that even G1 wouldn't allow it , so best case scenario is Russian have their own server which already have nekrova and make ip restriction to all russians to be in nekrova server , they cannot allow to play or create other characters to citadel

This would be bad, you're basicly blocking out players that might want to play with their European friends. If 'foreign' chat is really a problem to some people then there's always the option to turn off chat or to block the person. Besides that, if people where a little less toxic then chat wouldn't be spammed to begin with. I see a lot of differend languages in chat every day and I do not have a problem with that, I simply ignore (as in not read) the district chat written in a language I do not master.

Wouldn't it be better to have several district chats that it defaults to, based on their native language? We currently need more population, not more segregation.

Please restore Russian servers, many players from Siberia and the Far East do not have the opportunity to comfortably play your game because of the high latency.

Restore russian server to help part of the russian players with high ping: yes
But it's not that topic started wants, and I have the question - how to separate the players? Move them forcibly? For sure no! Let them choose? Most of them will stay ... so what is that all about?