Zorus

Purchase problem, character slots

Hello, recently I had a friend of mine who had a problem with buying character slots. The game tells us that we can have a maximum capacity of 100 characters on a created account, except here below the Armas shows that when a 3rd character slot is created the purchase of another character slot is blocked. The screenshot below shows and is the concrete proof of this !

Bug-report.png

3 hours ago, Zorus said:

Hello, recently I had a friend of mine who had a problem with buying character slots. The game tells us that we can have a maximum capacity of 100 characters on a created account, except here below the Armas shows that when a 3rd character slot is created the purchase of another character slot is blocked. The screenshot below shows and is the concrete proof of this !

Bug-report.png

How many character slots do you have at the moment and how many of those have an actual character on them?

On 10/19/2018 at 1:08 PM, Kevkof said:

How many character slots do you have at the moment and how many of those have an actual character on them?

I currently have 3 character locations and 3 real locations if I'm not mistaken

I've checked on an account with 12 slots and 8 actual characters 

and another account with 4 slots and 4 actual characters. Both of those don't have this same issue.

I bought a 3rd slot and made a character on yet another account, to replicate the exact circumstances:

I didn't notice the same issue however, so my best guess would be to tell your friend to contact support in order to clear it up.