xnyuu

Little Orbit, do not listen to us.

10 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

Hardly anyone acts neutral in this game, especially those in the top skills, most top skilled gamers are evry competitive and have their very own agendas.

Can someone close this topic? The truth has been spoken...

Even if LO "Hires" the skilled players for a tester position, they'll give favorable feedback regarding only their interests about weapons an maybe vehicles. We need neutral players.

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Thank you for your suggestion, however, I will be accepting players as GMs. They do have to go through an interview and stuff like that. My current GMs are players and they are doing an amazing job. 

And, where do I apply to become a GM? :v
I'm quite interested in the position tho.

3 minutes ago, Thial said:

This game was always about ego boosting to many people after all.

There's an entire clan for that: [Ego Boost Gaming] RS8er6i.png

Let them do their job, its not like they need the community advices in the first place, most successful gaming companies have hired advisors, which means in order to be successful, a company requires lots of qualified members each with their specific tasks including advisors and game testers... definitively not meant for a bunch of community addicted monkeys... that's fer sure. Excuse my expression 🙂

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

Let them do their job, its not like they need the community advices in the first place, most successful games have hired advisors, which means in order to be successful, a company requires lots of qualified members each with their specific tasks including advisors and game testers... definitively not meant for a bunch of community addicted monkeys... that's fer sure.

speak for yourself addicted monkey ;D

3 minutes ago, Thial said:

I really hope they will stay as professional as possible. It would be a shame if we would start seeing GMs taking sides and stuff like that since I'm certain that you will face many candidates who will lie during the interview just to get the job. This game was always about ego boosting to many people after all.

True. Ego-driven players are cancerous.

Just now, Zoehh said:

There's an entire clan for that: [Ego Boost Gaming] RS8er6i.png

Lol, maybe they're just trolling. Well, while Ford have EcoBoost... APB have EgoBoost (Sorry, it was necessary). But yeah, APB have a majority of players that are ego-driven and we're aware of this. The fun part is. They're easy targets to someone with intentions to shatter their ego. :v

Just now, Vnight said:

Let them do their job, its not like they need the community advices in the first place, most successful games have hired advisors, which means in order to be successful, a company requires lots of qualified members each with their specific tasks including advisors and game testers... definitively not meant for a bunch of community addicted monkeys... that's fer sure.

Nah, player feedback sometimes is better. All of us have something in common to say about how the game is running.

• Like 1

I'd love to be a GM, as I spent most of my time in action districts.

Though, I think one thing that was under utilized was the mentor program.

I'd rather be in that then a GM.

Half the fun of playing was helping out new players.

Ok... so i now know that forums are still under development, cuz my specific reply to multiple replied threads, ain't working.

Yes you are right, community observations are very important as well indeed, but that's mostly for the qualified professional to decide, i mean imagine them never having to hire ppl that know better and just replace it with this small community for example, i know we love the game and all, but in order to please future members, it will require futuristic adaptation, not just current mass mindset from a community that's old as almost a decade, and which haven't progressed much with the time standards.

Its hard to foresee things, but none the less its the most relevant for a game to survive in the future.

We all know how fast tech advances nowadays.

There could be higher companies popping up... better versions of the same concept, big companies don't have problems with developing new concepts that were before attempted at, but unsuccessfully.

I love this game too, but we need to give them a break, cuz all i seen lately from the community, its way too much tension.

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Ok... so i now know that forums are still under development, cuz my specific reply to multiple replied threads, ain't working.

Yes you are right, community observations are very important as well indeed, but that's mostly for the qualified professional to decide, i mean imagine them never having to hire ppl that know better and just replace it with this small community for example, i know we love the game and all, but in order to please future members, it will require futuristic adaptation, not just current mass mindset from a community that's old as almost a decade, and which haven't progressed much with the time standards.

Its hard to foresee things, but none the less its the most relevant for a game to survive in the future.

We all know how fast tech advances nowadays.

There could be higher companies popping up... better versions of the same concept, big companies don't have problems with developing new concepts that were before attempted at, but unsuccessfully.

I love this game too, but we need to give them a break, cuz all i seen lately from the community, its way too much tension.

Off topic regarding your comment. Our multi-quote works like this. http://prntscr.com/joq1j0 click the + on the post. On the right bottom you will see this http://prntscr.com/joq1se

Please let me know if these don't work for you. 

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Off topic regarding your comment. Our multi-quote works like this. http://prntscr.com/joq1j0 click the + on the post. On the right bottom you will see this http://prntscr.com/joq1se

Please let me know if these don't work for you. 

since we're going offtopic is there a fix for the original post button on quotations? ive been missing mine since i logged into the new forums 

c42a9bfe059c40595a4824a7bf854f83.png

40 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

True. Ego-driven players are cancerous.

Lol, maybe they're just trolling. Well, while Ford have EcoBoost... APB have EgoBoost (Sorry, it was necessary). But yeah, APB have a majority of players that are ego-driven and we're aware of this. The fun part is. They're easy targets to someone with intentions to shatter their ego. :v

Nah, player feedback sometimes is better. All of us have something in common to say about how the game is running.

Unfortunately, no they aren't trolling really. 

Just now, Abduct / Devote said:

Unfortunately, no they aren't trolling really. 

Oof... Now, from this day on, I hope to see they getting their ego shattered into pieces. It'll be fun. Fragile ego players always hides behind a fake strong ego. Well... Let's see what they'll do if someone throws all of'em facedown right into the ground.

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

since we're going offtopic is there a fix for the original post button on quotations? ive been missing mine since i logged into the new forums 

c42a9bfe059c40595a4824a7bf854f83.png

I'll see what I can do about that.

• Thanks 2

im making afool of myself on this thread, can you redirect me and delete my off topics so that i don't need to feel like a plague here? I am not getting any of your confirmations... regardless, i checked the post you said about mine, and it only showed mine. 

its what im doing wrong or good... im sorry if im an idiot. But i believe i just deviated from the main target to the secondary one, and it failed to post it.

33 minutes ago, Vnight said:

im making afool of myself on this thread, can you redirect me and delete my off topics so that i don't need to feel like a plague here? I am not getting any of your confirmstions, regardless, i checked the post you said about mine, and it only showed mine. 

its what im doing wrong or good... im sorry if im an idiot.

Sent you a DM.

also beware of people who overly "white knight"

although there aint anything wrong with being nice, throwing a rug over problems and pretending nothing is wrong is more toxic than anything.

Wait a second, am i reading this correctly. Did "Lixil", really just saying the company is looking into allowing "players" of the APB reloaded community to be come Game Masters?  

Is this a late aprils fools joke. As a GM myself and CM for other gaming companies, unless you are hired and employed with a company , meaning on their pay roll and work at their building/offices, in no way shape or form should a company allow any player to become a GM.

You guys are just setting yourself up for trouble. Only allow those who are employees to be GM's. There was enough trouble here in the past where you gave players forum duties and that whole San Paro team was the worse, most of the players on that team were cheating. Lixil please tell me you're joking? 

Also abuse by GM's? many players were reporting some of the GM's in the past for GM abuse, which was also a joke. G1Zieu for example, i think they got him fired. There is no such thing as GM abuse, i can't people are falling for this nonsense hahaha.

Edited by LAPDAlonso

10 minutes ago, Vahnilla said:

also beware of people who overly "white knight"

although there aint anything wrong with being nice, throwing a rug over problems and pretending nothing is wrong is more toxic than anything.

please do tell, what exactly is your problem?!

Edited by Vnight

6 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Wait a second, am i reading this correctly. Did "Lixil", really just saying the company is looking into allowing "players" of the APB reloaded community to be come Game Masters?  

Is this a late aprils fools joke. As a GM myself and CM for other gaming companies, unless you are hired and employed with a company , meaning on their pay roll and work at their building/offices, in no way shape or form should a company allow any player to become a GM.

You guys are just setting yourself up for trouble. Only allow those who are employees to be GM's. There was enough trouble here in the past where you gave players forum duties and that whole San Paro team was the worse, most of the players on that team were cheating. Lixil please tell me you're joking? 

Also abuse by GM's? many players were reporting some of the GM's in the past for GM abuse, which was also a joke. G1Zieu for example, i think they got him fired. There is no such thing as GM abuse, i can't people are falling for this nonsense hahaha.

Hello old friend, it's me puff. Yes I hate having volunteers, this community is filled with some special cases, and I'd rather them not be near our information. I don't really care though. It's also very annoying that whoever suckles to gm the most gets the most privledges, wtf, just make it rotate through people.

The spcm crowd bred an elitist attitude which is why most players don't like them, some would also use their exploit knowledge on missions as well. There were all very nice people but yea, I can't deny what happened.

Edited by PoopDragon

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

please do tell, what exactly is your problem?!

whats up

5 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

As Lixil mentioned, they will not have any powers to abuse.

Whilst they do show as 'Game Masters' (<GM>), they wouldn't represent what is normally defined as a 'Game Master'.

At least this is what I'm getting from the posts.

A good example of too much user feedback was "The Culling", but that said, many of us are hyped because there's just so much that can be done (maps, modes, lore, etc) but there's mpre that NEEDS to be done (infrastructure, anticheat, optimization, gun balance, etc)

It was sad to see how SPCT feedback was ignored after some time, but I'm looking forward to being able to help again in some manner.

7 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

shes also said that ingame GMs wont have any ban powers

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

shes also said that ingame GMs wont have any ban powers

Nobody cares about that, we are worried about perverts and criminals, sorry we had to spell it out for you.

Okay, I think this is getting out of hand. I'm allowing players to apply to be GMs. This will be announced sometime this week. 

Thank you very much for all of the suggestions. If you have any more suggestions you can reach me out through the DMs!