I made a post in bugs forum but m not sure it will be checked that's why updating one here too. First of all the /who command dont work anymore as its meant to be. Earlier it used to tell us all player names and their faction that are in district, now it only tells about friends. This dont make any sense as we can check it already by opening friend list,is this a bug or a feature? 

Second thing is my game keeps freezing for 5 secs randomly every 10 mins and this is frustrating as i die most of time due to this. My specs are, 

Core i5 3450 processor, 16gb ram, gtx 1050 gpu, Windows 8 os and pretty nice internet. I don't have any idea whts causing the issue as all other games run fine in ultra settings. Please fix these issues, except this little orbit doing a great job with apb. 

the /who function now only shows people on your friends list or in your group iirc, this was done in an attempt to stop harassment since you also can no longer add someone to your friends list without their permission 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the /who function now only shows people on your friends list or in your group iirc, this was done in an attempt to stop harassment since you also can no longer add someone to your friends list without their permission 

Ok thanks for update 🙂

I started playing after a few months maybe missed something. Still freezing is another issue

Edited by EvilKitty