Sapphire_xD

why doesnt Gamersfirst Staff doesnt reply to my support ticket.

Its been 2days since I opened my support ticket about my account being compromised.
NO REPLIES FROM GAMERFIRST.
Please improve your customer support and fix my issue ASAP.
Customer Support was so better when there was no Little Orbit.

"Its been 2 days"

"Customer Support was so better when there was no Little Orbit"

"xD"

First of all since LO took over support improved alot so that statement of yours is false

But to answer your question you can either just reply to the ticket through the support page or make a new ticket or as last contact one 

of the staff members through the forums but only do that when its taking too long before they respond to one of your tickets

1 minute ago, NotSuurtje said:

First of all since LO took over support improved alot so that statement of yours is false

support taking a hilariously long time for tickets is probably the one thing the community will agree on lmao

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

support taking a hilariously long time for tickets is probably the one thing the community will agree on lmao

Gotta agree with you on that one they should improve on that field but this team is actually taking their time to help someone

they actually read our problems they dont just send a copy-paste email so its obviously going to take a little bit longer to handle each case 

• Like 1

Little Orbits staff is nice but they are under staffed A LOT and i feel like that is due to the budget and the money they make compared to the salaries they give to the employees. I agree they never helped me when i got banned due to harassment when in reality i harassed whoever harassed me for 12 hours straight trolling and being negative to me. Little orbit is perhaps heading down the OLD G1's path and that scares me because they have a nice CEO but the staff, empathy, sympathy and even the logic of unbanning people is very sad as they hardly just hand out free second chances,

FYI i sent a ticket on july got a response in september LOL i forgot i even sent a ticket or what it is about for starters. So you not getting an answer in 2 days is nothing, try 2-3 months LOL

#bringjusticetoPrinceBogan #hedeservesasecondchance