Lixil

Halloween costume contest!

3 hours ago, ShepardHS said:

I hope you will check all submissions for ยซThe costume must have been made after this announcementยป rule.

ย 

Because this one is just ridiculous.ย This work was done in 2012. It won inย ยซHalloween Costume 2012ยป.

ย 

Original image.ย 

ย 

Yep. It doesn'tย conform to the color guidelines either.

I had a question regarding the colors. The color code for yellow seemed extremely green to me and so I swapped it to a more noticeably yellowย color. My question being should I revert it to being the exact color code mentioned or am I fine with it being the yellow I swapped it to? IMO I think the greener looking yellow looked better but I changed it because I was afraid the other tones I used would be seen as green instead of yellow.

5 minutes ago, Johblade said:

I had a question regarding the colors. The color code for yellow seemed extremely green to me and so I swapped it to a more noticeably yellowย color. My question being should I revert it to being the exact color code mentioned or am I fine with it being the yellow I swapped it to? IMO I think the greener looking yellow looked better but I changed it because I was afraid the other tones I used would be seen as green instead of yellow.

any shade of purple, orange, or yellow is allowed

On 10/21/2018 at 2:34 AM, SpeedyCat said:

@Lixil Hi Lixil, think you made a little typo on the dates? Think the Winners cant be announced until the event has not ended, or i am wrong? ๐Ÿคช

Happy Halloween to ya all....

I need to update that, we ended up making this contest a bit longer ๐Ÿ˜„ย I will update the date now. Thank you!

On 10/21/2018 at 3:16 AM, ShepardHS said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Everyone that did not make a costume after the announcement is not part of the event sadly. We will, of course, make sure to check all the costumes.

• Like 1

I made a costume for this, but I'm not sure if it fits the guidelines.

ย 

I'm using different saturations and brightnesses to make colors that are technically orange, purple, and yellow, but look more like brown, pink, and tan. Is that allowed?

ย 

For example: I select orange, set the saturation down bit, and decrease the brightness, I got brown. Is this still considered orange because I did not change the hue?

ย 

I think the color restrictions made this event unnecessarily complicated.

17 minutes ago, StunStick said:

I think the color restrictions made this event unnecessarily complicated.

It did, yes.

• Like 1

@Lixil

event ending the 29'th and winner will be announced the 26th ? where did you buy your time machine ? i want one too !

ย 

Edited by Ketog

20 minutes ago, Ketog said:

@Lixil

event ending the 29'th and winner will be announced the 26th ? where did you buy your time machine ? i want one too !

ย 

ย 

Have seen it too @Ketog

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Is this open for console too? I've been told by quite a few people that its PC only but I don't see that anywhere....

On 10/18/2018 at 2:47 AM, Snubnose said:

in case people missed it, there was a halloween event hosted on facebook only a few days ago, just with cars...

these are the winners:
44100035_2188141197886097_11827534240268

I mean, there were not many people participating, but first and third place are low-effort AF.
obviously everyones taste is different but come on, a neon green mikro with just some blood splatter?...

I don't know who picks winners on designs, but can we maybe make this a community vote with anonymous participants (so the participants can be anonymous if they want to, just in case some people don't want to upvote cuz "it's that person" even though they like the outfit)

so we'd have to send screenshots in some kind of inbox and they'll get posted somewhere for the community to see and vote.

I still haven't gotten my reward bdw . and im the one on 2th place (to be fair there wore pople whit much bettre desine than mine and i realy cant explain why they are not even in top 3 and im on 2th place , im talking about this one person whit a vegas . If you are that person im realy sorry for what and who got awarded whit a place..)

PS : sorry4grammar

• Like 1

tfw the most original/creative halloween costume design entry is by none other than MONEYCHIXXX. is there no one left?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

tfw the most original/creative halloween costume design entry is by none other than MONEYCHIXXX. is there no one left?

while i kinda see where youโ€™re coming from, maybe next time try it without passive aggressively insulting everyone who participated lmao

On 10/25/2018 at 5:38 AM, iodyne_ said:

Honey it doesn't matter for you if I win or not. At least your art is selling... wipeย thoseย tears off. Boop!

On 10/25/2018 at 8:38 PM, iodyne_ said:

I am too lazy to make something and then have to make my old outfit/look again.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:27 PM, Sadira said:

did someone say

ย 

purple

the best colorย kn1wsRJ.png

• Like 1

Stifle creativity with color guidelines nice idea 1st in one of the halloween costume events wont even bother this year

The event has been concluded. Winners will be announced 31rst on Halloween!

ย 

Thank you all for participating and good luck!

• Like 2

damn lixil you really have trouble with dates lol

ย 

good luck to everyone who participatedย 

12 hours ago, Lixil said:

31rst

ย 

Come on really lixil ? ๐Ÿคฃ

The results ? <:

ย 

16 minutes ago, Ketog said:

The results ? <:

ย 

Are coming later, they never said what time on the 31st. And keep in mind they're in a different timezone than you (12/11 hours (depending on DST) behind if my math is correct)