Lixil

Halloween costume contest!

Bahh..  cant compete vs premium and 24/7 social players who desing stuff for years. Dont like this type of events.

25 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Also can't you give like ,  premium for the duration of the contest ? , seems a bit unfair that premium players will have a huge adventage over this .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12 hours ago, Lixil said:

The Facebook event had very few participants (it was also only 3 days) and those 3 cars were best out of 5. The vote will be done internally. 

99% of pop totally missed this car event .. next time better add it in forum too ....

Nice event. And all the citadel players have a '2nd chance' at a prize by wearing it to the halloween party on the 2nd. See billboards above the joker store.

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lixil said:

Rated PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned – some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.

It's the colors I got just for the reference, they do not actually have to BE that color, it can be ANY orange or ANY purple or ANY yellow. People can use those specific colors, but they don't have to. And now you have APB colors thanks to Kevkof.

They will not. The score itself will be on how good your costume is. 

Also, last change made to the rulings so it's a bit easier for the players. There will be no further changes.

Are these 3 colors only for clothing? What if I want to use blood (or other effects like skin infection) on my characters skin, or maybe even on the clothing? Can it remain red?

Edited by BrutalCopp

1 hour ago, EmptyPillow said:

I'm assuming we're getting premium for this event right?

Nope.

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Nope.

Ehm they want you to buy something to participate in their event, is that what you mean?

7 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

Ehm they want you to buy something to participate in their event, is that what you mean?

Yeah, I asked Lixil about free prem, she said we would not be getting it.

So its gonna be a hard pass from me.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, I asked Lixil about free prem, she said we would not be getting it.

So its gonna be a hard pass from me.

Nice event ?XD

4 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

just for the 3D elite renderers? 

but then you still wouldn’t be able to participate 

28 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

but then you still wouldn’t be able to participate 

lets be honest... elite renderers and APB dont mix

Hey, it would be fair if ppl without Premium, would get a 1 day Premium code, so everyone has a chance.. 😕 I mean srsly, but 30 days of premium just to have the chance to win is somehow "bullshoot" (sry for language lul)

21 hours ago, Snubnose said:

@Lixil are we allowed to submit multiple outfits? (I feel like making another one)

Only one entry per person, sorry.

21 hours ago, AINEEcriminal said:

Got it. Then are Makeup color (Eyeshadow, Blusher, Lipstick and Tattoos) also fine?

If they aren't the colors that are provided, you will have some points deducted from your final score.

21 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Just so you know, a lot of people would consider the 3D glasses worth more than all of the 1st place prizes combined. . . so you might want to add that to first place.

I'll see what I can do about it!

20 hours ago, Shiemy said:

@Lixil can you tell us or give feedback to the Shop Desinger that we want the Freaking Wings in the SHOP 😞 Please? ^^

Sorry, I don't have information regarding that.

12 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

I'm assuming black is not allowed then? Can I have detail decals in different color, ie. brown dirt, red bloodsplatter or white bones, as long as the main colors are as listed?

Can I use very dark purple as black, or is that not allowed? Sorry for being pedantic but the rules are confusing.

Black and white are not allowed. You can use darker shade of the colors provided. As long as the dark purple looks like purple it's a-okay.

12 hours ago, SecondMoon said:

I've got a few questions:

1. Can we participate with more than 1 entry?

2. Are we allowed to use tattoos?

3. Are we allowed to use black, white and grey to support our outfits?

4. Are we allowed to use blood? 

1. No, it's one entry per person.

2. Yes, but they have to match those 3 colors.

3. No.

4. Only if it's part of your costume.

11 hours ago, Ketog said:

does tatoos on our face/body also have to be removed if they aren't those colors ?

and if we can keep them , what if they are part of the costume ?

i've talked to a friend and that part is kinda in a grey area

because if we can't keep them , that means players have to remove all their tatoos to participate ?.

and what about outlines ? , some people use black outlines to make stuff look better , but that should also make them instantly disqualified right ?

don't want to restrict myself from using black , then the judges take a winner that used black ...

Also can't you give like ,  premium for the duration of the contest ? , seems a bit unfair that premium players will have a huge adventage over this .

If the tattoo is part of your skin and not in the given color you can still use it, however, you will have some point deducted from your final score.

11 hours ago, _gousk said:

black and white ??? 😞

Sadly, no.

7 hours ago, BrutalCopp said:

Are these 3 colors only for clothing? What if I want to use blood (or other effects like skin infection) on my characters skin, or maybe even on the clothing? Can it remain red?

If it's part of your costume then yes.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Shiemy said:

can you tell us or give feedback to the Shop Desinger that we want the Freaking Wings in the SHOP Please?

How about no. This isn't a Korean grindfest MMO, we don't need that tacky garbage here.

41 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

How about no. This isn't a Korean grindfest MMO, we don't need that tacky garbage here.

or how about we dont arbitrarily restrict customization in a game where customization is the biggest draw

39 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

or how about we dont arbitrarily restrict customization in a game where customization is the biggest draw

You mean like by restricting the colors we can use in our creations? 

... gottem

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You mean like by restricting the colors we can use in our creations? 

... gottem

He meant to remove limit for non premium accounts. You can't do much with 3 symbols...
This is the reason why I'm not gonna participate in this event. I'm not gonna buy premium just for few hours of customization.
They should give us few days of premium for event like this (at least one day), so everyone are equal.

@Lixil

Even though I think those this are also point of minus, I wanna ask about this colors.

• A: 5 times putting your purple with half opacity = Dark purple
  • B: Setting color to your purple with your yellow and orange symbol = Red and Pink
  • C/D: The middle of gradation with 5 times your colors = dark color like a black
  • E: B's Red and Pink with half opacity

Are those colors fine? :PPP

ppax3LB.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AINEEcriminal said:

Even though I think those this are also point of minus, I wanna ask about this colors.

• A: 5 times putting your purple with half opacity = Dark purple
  • B: Setting color to your purple with your yellow and orange symbol = Red and Pink
  • C/D: The middle of gradation with 5 times your colors = dark color like a black
  • E: B's Red and Pink with half opacity

Are those colors fine? :PPP

ppax3LB.png

but you look at how colorful this post is