DeadlyHellhound

(Xbox) So I just got Banned....

...PERMANENTLY. 

This really came as a shock to me, and it was what I was afraid that would happen to me (And to think that it even happened to me).

I was banned for “RMT”, which is trading with real money. I don’t understand why that gets you a permanent ban, let alone a ban in general. I’ve already spent several hundreds of dollars in the game and hours of my time making each of my characters. I love APB Reloaded, but then there’s players that just want to sell their legendary weapons because they don’t want them anymore. So I just decide to get them off their hands and buy it from them. Then whenever I got bored of those weapons, I didn’t want another legendary to trade so I’d sell my weapons so I could buy and other weapon or pack from the Armas market. 

Its an on-going system that EVERYONE uses on consoles as far as I know. There’s only so many people the trade weapons with that won’t scam you and the best way to be safe on trading on Xbox is to just sell your weapons rather than trade (since consoles STILL don’t have the proper trading system *sigh*) But now I get banned? I never scammed a single soul, and everything I bought from other players were given what they asked, but I get perma banned for it??  

Ive had countless hours on my characters, I’ve spent a lot of money trying to support the game because I loved it, I’ve been a loyal fan of APB and i get permanently banned in return? Thanks Gamersfirst... for nothing. I’ll probably just have to shelve this game and play other games out there...

RIP to all my Xbox APB Characters:

SindraGarrett (2016-2018)

AmandaGarrett (2017-2018)

KirstenGarrett (2018-2018)

You will be missed 😪

38 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Guess who's fault it is.

The bloody Garrett family did it.

it's da rules. id go more in-depth but it's mainly for gold sellers, but it also definitely takes money from the company no matter how much you personally spend yourself.

you say that you were afraid that it would happen to you so that means you were 100% fully aware of the consequences. there's no excusing it.

people on PC used to only be able to trade weapons by throwing stuff up on the auction house and hoping the otherwise would be trustable. people who got scammed used to get bailed out by support but after a certain point, they established clearly that they'll no longer bail out people who practiced poor judgement.

maybe mattscott will be a cool cat but there's still no obligation for him to help you out.

6 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

it's da rules. id go more in-depth but it's mainly for gold sellers, but it also definitely takes money from the company no matter how much you personally spend yourself.

you say that you were afraid that it would happen to you so that means you were 100% fully aware of the consequences. there's no excusing it.

people on PC used to only be able to trade weapons by throwing stuff up on the auction house and hoping the otherwise would be trustable. people who got scammed used to get bailed out by support but after a certain point, they established clearly that they'll no longer bail out people who practiced poor judgement.

maybe mattscott will be a cool cat but there's still no obligation for him to help you out.

That’s the thing though, I never knew that buying legendaries off other players was a PERMANENT BAN offense. I never even seen a statement anywhere that said you’d get permanently banned for trading with real money. I’ve just seen literally everyone else just sell and buy weapons all the time. People get bored for the game and get rid of their stuff by selling it, i don’t really see the problem here...

Why can’t the “rules” be posted somewhere clearly around here rather than sticking everything within forums that literally no one really checks?

You don’t even get a warning, you don’t even get a temporary ban telling you “don’t do it again”. But instead they just cut to the chase and permanently ban you for it... awesome.

The fact that there’s STILL the same people buying and selling guns on APB is beyond me. (And I can name several, but I’m not gonna snitch) Something tells me that some guy must have reported me for it perhaps? It would be great to have some sort of warning you know. It would’ve been great to have some moderators on console APB to keep an eye out and let us know what wrong or right you know. It would’ve been great if they kept up more up-to-date if they were more active on mainstream social media you know. 

Now I’m starting to lose hope on Little Orbit, i REALLY wanted this game to thrive but I guess everything I’ve done to help was all for nothing I guess. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars into this game, I’ve spent countless hours on this game, and I’ve been getting all my friends who never even heard of APB to play the game, I’ve made some cool friends and made cool stuff... for nothing...

I’ve played APB since 2012 on PC and carried on to Xbox up to 2018... I loved this game.

And to just to have it take everything from you and then it’s back?

I honestly don’t know what to say.

Edited by DeadlyHellhound

6 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

And I wasn’t saying I was afraid of getting banned because I knew, I didn’t.

I was saying I’ve always hated the idea of losing an account I’ve spent a lot of my time on which has just happened to my APB account. I’ve dreaded the day I’d lose all my stuff over something I wasn’t even aware was a bannable offense. 

And the best part? Everyone who still does it is still around for the past 1-2 years they’ve been doing it. It was only about a week before the Halloween event that I was getting prepared for. 

someone likely reported you, since there’s really no other way to detect rmt 

that said it’s entirely your own fault, every game i’ve ever played has rules against rmt, it’s common sense

and if common sense isn’t your forte, rmt is covered in the terms of use that everyone must read and agree to in order to play the game

AuneRMK.jpg

https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

that said it’s entirely your own fault, every game i’ve ever played has rules against rmt, it’s common sense

and if common sense isn’t your forte, rmt is covered in the terms of use that everyone must read and agree to in order to play the game

https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms

yeah. unless this is your first game you've ever played in your life, it's a little bit odd how you're unaware about the typical stance from companies regarding real world trading or real money trading.