MattScott

Community Discussion Topics

34 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Of course, since you don't seem to know the meaning behind the vocabulary you are using..

So the best thing you can do is nitpick the choice of words. Gotcha, duly noted.

The issue is adding more choices and life to the game, even if it means handicapped-gameplay or limiting it to showing off designs (it has already been done to some mods and weapons people perceive as sub-par to meta). Again, I have already told you to refrain from limiting APB to the best possible ways to win a match. You may only run around with the most dominant loadouts if you so wish. Nobody is stopping you regardless.. 

"Clearly the only reason he is disagreeing with me is because he is a tryhard who just wants to win every match". Try again.

It intrigues me that you actually said that, considering that your arguments were all based on your own shortcomings in situational awareness and lack of basic driving skills..

I know, right? It's also intriguing how you used the exact same ad personam bullshoot twice, accusing me of being unable to drive in APB!

The meta is the meta, but once again, Players DO STILL drive other vehicles such as the previously mentioned Packer Vaquero. Simply because they WOULD LIKE TO DO SO. If you are a meta-Player who simply refrains from variety, that is your own thing.. Plus, nobody is forcing you to play with things that puts you at a disadvantage. If you can't handle the heat, you are more than welcome to stick to your beloved meta.

Ad personam again. Try to avoid doing that in the future if you want to claim any moral higher ground.

The meta exists whether you like it or not. The choice of equipment is up to every player, but these are the meta options for a reason - versatility.

Proper, constructive disagreement is the way to go. Using arguments that portray your own laziness and shortcomings as a player, in addition to a harsh tone & vocabulary that you do not understand half of is not.. Perhaps revise yourself before taking it out on others.

Pot calling the kettle black much?

No... just no.. You have clearly said and I quote: "Not to mention that you'd be pretty much exposing yourself to almost instant death if you somehow end up hitting a wall head-first or fall off at a high speed"... This has nothing to do with one's driving skills, hmmm? Okay...…………..

Yes. The word "somehow" involves scenarios influenced by other players' actions. It's not that hard of a concept to comprehend, though if you wish to argue semantics again, be my guest. You do seem to have an affinity for it.

You are advising me to read and consider your stance when you don't read yourself nor considered mine's, Sir... I have clearly stated and I quote from myself: "APB isn't just about having the best methods to win a match and shouldn't be viewed as such. It is well-known that APB's selling point is its customization and freedom. Do not constraint Players to play the game in the easiest/cheapest ways possible to win".

Please…. read before you act...

"I know better what I meant AND what you meant". Also, cute ad personam at the end there. That's how many times in one post again?

If you actually read yourself, you'd see that my argument was about acceleration and navigation that rivals small cars.. I did not speak about top speed.. You'd also have known that I don't care about your beloved meta..

Wow! It's almost as if the speed at which both vehicles are moving (i.e. equal or different) is not a factor in physical confrontations of cars and bikes! /s

If you wish to have a fruitful yet civil discussion, I encourage you to work towards it starting from yourself.. 

Pot calling the kettle black again.

And the cycle of pettiness of both of us trying to have the last word continues... :]

Unless you wanna break the cycle and just drop it here. Be my guest - I'm only responding because you are.

Edited by MartinPL

Just now, Lily Rain said:

Your trollish behavior was obvious from the start

"you say things I disagree with, therefore you're a troll".

1 minute ago, Lily Rain said:

unless your IQ is indeed below average.

Ad personam.

1 minute ago, Lily Rain said:

I have given you enough time as is, thanks for the laughs.

"I am so totally beyond this! I don't care about your opinion! and to show how much I don't care, I'll care enough about my image to throw in a petty insult at the end".

All things considered, it was a pleasant altercation. Now hopefully the thread can return to its usual form.

• Like 1

Lily, you're a jerk and a fucking idiot, just F.Y.I..

Edited by Kewlin
Spelling.
  • Thanks 1

You know where motorcycles would be useful? On a flat earth!

• Like 1

Neither Space Ninjas was supposed to fishing or manual mining, they donT need this. Could be Useless add this features in an action game.

ehy, wait.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 8:35 AM, AsgerLund said:

You know where motorcycles would be useful? On a flat earth!

I'm triggered and offended, I'm telling daddy Matt!!!

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I still want a motorcycle in game so I can practice jumping on peoples heads

You can already jump on people's heads? What does a motorcycle have to do with this? I'm confused.

Just now, Kewlin said:

You can already jump on people's heads? What does a motorcycle have to do with this? I'm confused.

ramp and then  jump off

I'd love to try that just like  I used to with rockets and a 4x4

I want a loiter emote. Since pedestrians already do that from time to time it should not be too difficult to add.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:25 PM, Eisena said:

I want a loiter emote. Since pedestrians already do that from time to time it should not be too difficult to add.

To roleplay in the social district?

create and approve the annual calendar of annual official events held by Little Orbit . 

4via2m7338.jpg

birthday APB 7th March ?