collectmoments

Post 'Battleye' Update statistics

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

I find it interesting that no one is stepping forward from that group to admit they got caught.

Why would they? As is clearly demonstrated, the less concrete info we have about cheaters getting grabbed by BE the more the active players tend to speculate baselessly about BE not working. Which of course, only helps said cheaters.

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I've already said that I will not post ban statistics or embrace the toxicity surrounding the practice of glorifying bans.
We usually communicate at least a couple times of month with their developers to see if there are upgrades.

We also have some very helpful community members turning in cheats they have found or paid for.

BattlEye has quietly flagged plenty of accounts for cheating. My team reviews each case, and has banned 100% of them.

I find it interesting that no one is stepping forward from that group to admit they got caught.

Thanks,
Matt

really because I'm still not banned 🤔

11 hours ago, damn2112 said:

Hell no only LO should be able to see them. Shit like this promotes toxicity. This community already has enough toxic people.

I only really meant them going as far as announcing if there have BEEN detections, not disclosing what has been detected. We are just sitting in a dark room really.

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I've already said that I will not post ban statistics or embrace the toxicity surrounding the practice of glorifying bans.
We usually communicate at least a couple times of month with their developers to see if there are upgrades.

We also have some very helpful community members turning in cheats they have found or paid for.

BattlEye has quietly flagged plenty of accounts for cheating. My team reviews each case, and has banned 100% of them.

Thanks,
Matt

Thats all i really wanted to know! Thanks Matt.

The cheat itself is useless for researching purposes as the vulnerability is in the operative system structure where they manage to hook their cheats to bypass BattleEye.

Something related with lsass . exe and such... I don't have the technical knowledge to explain this in a more detailed way but there is where they get to inject their cheats without being detected at all.

Then these banned accounts you're talking about are just "smurf" accounts they use to test how far they can go with the cheats before they get flagged or banned so then they switch to their main cheating accounts where they are more careful and remain closeting and pretending they are part of the top skilled players where they make a lot of noise every time anyone tries to claim they are cheating.

They base their statements between such lines like: "some players are so skilled along with the game mechanics that they could easily look as if they were cheating while they not"

I even dare to say pretty sure you already recruited a few players as GMs and Forum Mods who are closely related with the mainstream cheaters if are not cheating themselves indeed. But these are well trained sociopaths who will always convince everyone else that the villains are the hackusators and not the poor kids trying these cheats and getting banned while are actually just their alternative smurf accounts.

Edited by Salvick

On 10/18/2018 at 6:20 AM, MattScott said:

waaaait wut..

On 10/17/2018 at 5:11 PM, Nite said:

Why would they? As is clearly demonstrated, the less concrete info we have about cheaters getting grabbed by BE the more the active players tend to speculate baselessly about BE not working. Which of course, only helps said cheaters.

Displaying stats won't really change much. The paranoid players will then claim there's way more not getting caught, and the cheaters will claim BE is false banning.

Most cheaters don't need to step forward. They play with the same few players who already know they cheat and promote it.

10 hours ago, haunta said:

waaaait wut..

Sometimes we players find or get access to some of the harder to find or even private cheats... so we give them to LO.

On 10/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, CookiePuss said:

nO cHeAtErS iN aPb

Just realized Matt said BE is banning hackers. Community says all the players are gone. 2+2=all players are hackers. 

Just now, BL0SS0M said:

Just realized Matt said BE is banning hackers. Community says all the players are gone. 2+2=all players are hackers. 

Illuminati confirmed!

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sometimes we players find or get access to some of the harder to find or even private cheats... so we give them to LO.

Good on them.