TooStrong

Install the game last night, nothing has changed

12 hours ago, TooStrong said:

Updated Joker Store: lol

I really don't think you understand how big of a change this was. The previous version of the joker ticket store had overpriced guns with often no mod slots. 

Now the store is a standardized 500jt for a basic version of a weapon. Then 1000jt for an open slot or better preset version of it. It's easier to maintain, and holds far greater value. Not to mention there's a substantially larger pool of weapons to select from. 

2 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

I'm kind of in the middle on this one. LO is trying really hard to make this game better, but that doesn't mean that I'm not happy with the rate of progress that they're going at. Nothing significant has really changed other than what battleye did for the game. Like, the game feels almost exactly the same as it did when i was forced to leave it years ago, but that doesn't mean that they're not making progress. 

I haven't played the game in a couple of weeks but it's mainly because there's really nothing new to do in it. After I got another 4x4 Vegas I felt like I had nothing else to really work towards... The game was already frustrating me with the lack of balance and I just haven't felt the urge to play for a while. I might hop back on for the Halloween event but otherwise I'm going to wait till the engine upgrade is released... Cause hopefully that will bring back a large portion of the community (and Jericho won't be embarrassingly dead). 

Amen

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

another troll post

New idea: if you don't change your profile picture you can't create threads. (It's always a random letter)

6 hours ago, Zolerox said:

New idea: if you don't change your profile picture you can't create threads. (It's always a random letter)

I like this idea but having so many posts first would be good together with this.

too many trollers come in claiming they are the voice of the community when they clearly are only complaining about things already being worked on

Tired of that "entitled now" mentality

To make Little Orbit slow down on the engine upgrade they are already working on for a thread complaining about the engine upgrade is dumb

If someone  team killed them for it I wouldn't blame them at all.

Edited by Fortune Runner

50 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I like this idea but having so many posts first would be good together with this.

too many trollers come in claiming they are the voice of the community when they clearly are only complaining about things already being worked on

Tired of that "entitled now" mentality

To make Little Orbit slow down on the engine upgrade they are already working on for a thread complaining about the engine upgrade is dumb

If someone  team killed them for it I wouldn't blame them at all.

I agree with the entitled mentality being tiresome. We have alot of folks in society now that demand instant gratification. Nevermind the logistics or any feasible timetable, if it's not done now then the snide comments and derision not to mention the complaining become open season. If I was Matt Scott, I wouldn't let any of his developers so much as glance at these forums.  I look at the topics in the forum and its always seems predominately some complaint or doom thread.

It would be one thing if the criticism was constructive but more often than not it's laced with insults and for me you lose whatever point you were trying to make. Patience is a virtue and that has never been truer as in these times but sadly I think many have lost alot of that attribute.

IR3 has changed. It took me a while to realize why my gun was choking so hard.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:02 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

jUsT fIx ThE gAmE

if (game == broken) { fix(); }

On 10/16/2018 at 9:36 AM, TooStrong said:

Yea nice joke, I'm going to apply for a job that is hosting a game that has barely 600 players playing.

I'm fully aware of what LO has added, even though i haven't played in about 2 years, i lurked the forums a bit and read around.

BattleEye Pointless, and judging by the all the posts here, there's still massive cheaters roaming.

Trading System: Nothing special or exciting.

Updated Joker Store: lol

Armas Prices cheaper um ok

Added an auto renewal system for Premium um ok

Balanced Weapons The weapons were fine before LO got on board, but um.

Fixed a few bugs without explaining what those bugs are, great job reporting

Added a weapon renewal system in your inventory um ok

Added 2 new weapons Pointless

Increased Communications Yes i agree the Communication is better, but actually listening to what the players actually want, nope, still the same. And that's one of the reasons why the player-base is at all time low now. But you guys can keep being in denial and think everything is fine.

Increased weekly update quality um ok

Increased FPS limit um ok

None of that is going to help the game survived, if anything none of that stuff is that important, unless you count the cheaper prices in arams, and trading system if people want to trade.

I have been playing APB since RTW, i am up to date to what is happening with this game. I have seen it at its best times and worse times and i know for a fact when the game started to go down hill. Firing Certain GM's , removing the old threat system which basically put a huge dent in the game player-base and i was a witness to it when it happen. You can sit up here and play stupid all you want, removing the threat system would be the worse idea and probably will killed the game for real. I don't speak for every player who has been playing since RTW, but i know what i am talking about. Bringing back the old threat system and promoting it everywhere, including on steam will bring back over 2000 players to the game. Now if you don't care about the threat system, that's one thing, but facts are facts, all the stuff which Gamerfirst was doing by removing the threat system, firing certain GM's who helped build the game and the community, removing the old graphics which were better, removing the old gun sounds, etc killed the game over time.

Yea blah blah i know things take time, I'm merely only stating that the engine upgrade is their saving grace, so i hope its done right. I have notice alot of devs/ companies tend to do "what they want to do, or what they think is the best idea * that didn't work out too well with those shotgun changes, eh"? *  , better stop doing that and listen to the community.

Open up your eyes and look at the steam charts, lmfao.  

https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

So why take the time to post all of that? Just be gone. 

16 minutes ago, Havana said:

So why take the time to post all of that? Just be gone. 

stay woke