Vante

[VOTE] @everyone Have Little Orbit made a good job so far?

@everyone Have Little Orbit made a good job so far?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Since there seems to be many mixed opinions on how LO have handled everything, what do you think? Have Little Orbit made a good job so far?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure.

4 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

you got hit by some sort of heavy object or something like that?

IR3 is now underpowered and useless in every rifle.

CR5 and one VAS xD jsut try it or it was cheater i was play against ?

They did do a whole lot since they came , but they still have a whole lot to do too

They did more than Reloaded Production did in YEARS only in 5 months , so i hope they will be there for us , and if they do we also will be for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSxW said:

CR5 and one VAS xD jsut try it or it was cheater i was play against ?

IR3 barely affected the N-TEC, it has changed how every other gun that used it (OBIR, Obeya, N-SSW, Carbine, Oscar, etc) plays entirely and on some weapons like the Carbine and Oscar it's garbage now.

10 hours ago, Yood said:

2  LO closed the openness of banned accounts  now we don't know who our scammers are

ban reasons were never identified - even under g1 every public ban was listed as cheating, regardless of if that was correct or not

10 hours ago, Yood said:

3 LO made a new site and a new forum :  I have not yet figured out the site , but on the forum I'm not comfortable , I don't see any work of the moderators in addition to the bans , a lot of duplicate queries left unanswered .

the mods are active pretty often, and now they don’t just delete threads

10 hours ago, Yood said:

4 LO made began to break the bags of things sold in the store Armas and sell them separately

is this a bad thing?

10 hours ago, Yood said:

5 LO  made a new sales system directly through the characters bypassing the auction : I don't see any creditworthy customers . therefore, the auction is for me a more reliable way to sell legendary weapons even if I take 25% of the sale .

trade system has been repeatedly asked about for years, just because you personally don’t use it doesn’t mean it’s bad

10 hours ago, Yood said:

6 LO  made have done two events - the game with the streamers on the server of the Citadel and the Event  Faceoff withMattScott  Play with Devs do over on Jericho 9/17 4pm PT  : in both cases, Luo faced problems, I can not consider them successful

i don’t remember any major issues, other than perhaps it took longer than expected to distribute rewards

10 hours ago, Yood said:

9 LO  made a new spawning system for players  everything works fine .5 of 5

orbit has not touched the spawn system afaik 

10 hours ago, Yood said:

10 Maybe  LO  signed a contract to open an office in London . 

what?

• Thanks 1

I like what they have done with the place. When the EU and some new content gets released ask me again. 

I think they have done well so far. The balance changes are good and meh on how i feel it should have been done, but they did buff most of the underpowered weapons to feasibility so i'm glad about that.

I just came back after a year of not playing APB, and the only thing that I really dislike is the new weapon balance... I dont know why they did it?? Also, can someone explain the IR thing? Is it good or bad now?

14 hours ago, Bjorn said:

Also, can someone explain the IR thing? Is it good or bad now?

Here you go: