TrashCan

Respawn Protection need to be balanced!

I have found that the spawn protection is not balanced and have to be fixed!

if you respawn as a crime and aim on are cop your respawn protaction is instant gone and that's fine. The cops can aim at you and the name is for 1.223 sec gray an you can hit them as a crime!

Little Orbit I hope you find time to take a closer look to this!

12 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

the spawn protection is not balanced and have to be fixed!

has*

if you respawn as a crime

Criminal* (or crim)

aim on are cop

?!

13 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

respawn protaction

protection*

an you can

and*

them as a crime!

criminal* (or crim)

• Like 2

i don’t think i’ve experienced this, spawn protection seems to last for 5 seconds or until a player performs an offensive action (shooting, throwing grenade, etc)

• Like 2

spawn system needs a rework as a whole. protection is the last thing I would change with the current spawn system to be honest

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, trustdealer said:

spawn system needs a rework as a whole. protection is the last thing I would change with the current spawn system to be honest

this.

the only real occasion where spawn protection could be a problem is fightclub, because fightclub spawns are barely blocked... other than that, the spawn system itself needs a rework, not the spawn protection...

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i don’t think i’ve experienced this, spawn protection seems to last for 5 seconds or until a player performs an offensive action (shooting, throwing grenade, etc)

sometimes it does seem to disappear right away.

possibly lag though I cant tell with the current situation

spawns should be behind buildings, so you dont spawn on the street, run  10secs to try to get to cover and die

• Like 1

As far as i'm concerned spawn protection should be removed in fight club. You can literally run with an SMG towards someone and kill him even when he started shooting first.

1 hour ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

As far as i'm concerned spawn protection should be removed in fight club. You can literally run with an SMG towards someone and kill him even when he started shooting first.

Isn’t FC the place where you actually want spawn protection? Like when you join the district and spawn in the base. It’s often crowded with enemies, especially in Baylan.

Edited by Vanten

14 hours ago, foolish ninja said:

spawns should be behind buildings, so you dont spawn on the street, run  10secs to try to get to cover and die

That would require a complete redesign of WF and Fin, you really think thats going to happen?

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That would require a complete redesign of WF and Fin, you really think thats going to happen?

yes

eventually 

12 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

so you can spawn kill then in a close quarters match? uh no

10 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

yeah down with those gosh darn cops, who do they think they aaare.

the ones who handcuff you for naughty time with you?

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

G1 did in the past so theoretically it is possible now to do so however that spawn map needs to be fixed at the same time so that its more accurate of spawns when they lay it all down again

18 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I want to hope that this is just really bad bait.

I think it is, and I'm disappointed anyone took the bait

On 10/15/2018 at 12:16 PM, Snubnose said:

this.

the only real occasion where spawn protection could be a problem is fightclub, because fightclub spawns are barely blocked... other than that, the spawn system itself needs a rework, not the spawn protection...

That's not entirely true at all. I play FC all the time, its 50/50. You're either against a stacked team where everything is blocked and you have to wait til a force spawn because you can't actually click on any spawn locations or you spawn 5ft LOS from someone when it should've been blocked.

15 minutes ago, Lucidy said:

That's not entirely true at all. I play FC all the time, its 50/50. You're either against a stacked team where everything is blocked and you have to wait til a force spawn because you can't actually click on any spawn locations or you spawn 5ft LOS from someone when it should've been blocked.

true, but that's the only place spawn protection COULD be a problem (it's not really, it's the spawn system iteself that's F'd up)... so yea, point still stands. spawn system needs a rework, the spawn protection ain't the problem.

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

G1 did in the past so theoretically it is possible now to do so however that spawn map needs to be fixed at the same time so that its more accurate of spawns when they lay it all down again

They did minor changes to block out camp areas that were one sided, they didnt redo the map from scratch. The way OP is saying to redo spawns would require a complete redesign with "protected" spawn areas which lets be honest will be spawn camped to hell with nade, rocket and opgl spam. Horrid idea thats a waste of time and resources.

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

They did minor changes to block out camp areas that were one sided, they didnt redo the map from scratch. The way OP is saying to redo spawns would require a complete redesign with "protected" spawn areas which lets be honest will be spawn camped to hell with nade, rocket and opgl spam. Horrid idea thats a waste of time and resources.

they wouldn’t have to redo the maps they’d just have to mess with the spawn system itself

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

exactly my point

which is why theoretically its a possibility but only Little Orbit would know for sure

personally I honestly believe mos t things cant be fixed properly under the current engine or we wouldn't be in this predicament.

makes em feel bad for fallen earth players they have it way worse than APB

Just now, BXNNXD said:

they wouldn’t have to redo the maps they’d just have to mess with the spawn system itself

the spawn map doesn't show properly where we spawn though so it takes ups sometimes 50m further than it says

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

That makes more sense then the OP saying they should have dedicated spawns behind walls and protected. Im referring to the OPs method in my statement earlier.

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

exactly my point

which is why theoretically its a possibility but only Little Orbit would know for sure

personally I honestly believe mos t things cant be fixed properly under the current engine or we wouldn't be in this predicament.

makes em feel bad for fallen earth players they have it way worse than APB

Things like threat and matchmaking can be fixed without the need for a new engine, other stuff like new maps and content yes I see the need for a new engine. Look at the explosive abuse in game already you really think protected dedicated spawn areas wouldnt be camped with explosives?

Edited by Darkzero3802

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

hings like threat and matchmaking can be fixed without the need for a new engine, other stuff like new maps and content yes I see the need for a new engine. Look at the explosive abuse in game already you really think protected dedicated spawn areas wouldnt be camped with explosives?

but I'm not the op I'm the one who said its a bad idea and spawns should be fixed instead *shrugs*

heres a story for you : I want to kick trashcan in his trashcan trolling butt ..... the end.... lol

On 10/15/2018 at 10:36 PM, Vanten said:

has*

Criminal* (or crim)

?!

protection*

and*

criminal* (or crim)

you_tried__by_the_mexican_whovian-d5od4z

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That makes more sense then the OP saying they should have dedicated spawns behind walls and protected. Im referring to the OPs method in my statement earlier.

guy you quoted seems to be saying the same thing i am, op didnt give any suggestions on what to actually do with spawns

On 10/15/2018 at 7:37 PM, foolish ninja said: