Sign in to follow this  
L0uX

FIX THE MATCHMAKING!

Rank doesn't matter in APB.

Everyone reaches R255 sooner or later.

What so ever,

yes, matchmaking is kinda broken.

Everyone had those situation like, matching up against the same players/groups over and over again.

Though in this case, the matchmaking (backup system) needs a rework.

Things i've notice

Example: 3 Golds vs 4 Golds, the 3 man team is able to call backup.

Chances(backup): To get a gold (let's say 30%), To get a Silver/Bronze (70%) (if there is not a group player outside the mission)

Info (Might be not true): Obviously i think it depends on the District Threat population as well (Like how much golds/silver/bronzes are in the district).

Of course the chances for the backup starts variating by this.

Solution for a new Matchmaking which i've heard

!! WIT = What i think !!

• Rank based matchmaking, means R0-R100, R101-R195, R196-R255.
    • WIT: This is a pure potato idea.
  • Threat based matchmaking
    • WIT: More potato.
  • Skill based matchmaking.
    • WIT: Nah, wouldn't recommend it. Though with this APB population it wouldn't work anyway.
  • Remove threats and let the ranks.
    • WIT: And then what? More potatos?
  • Create new districts for Beginners, Newcomer, Experienced, Professional.
    • WIT: That's what the threat system contains...
  • Rework the threat system to make threats harder to achive which makes the matchmaking easier.
    • WIT: In which way easier?
  • Brainstorm with the Devs including the Community.
    • WIT: Agreed

One or the many reasons why I opt not to return to San Paro. 

Guess a new subscription method is more important. Kappa. 

Still killing the new player population you stupid dethreating f-tards...without repercussions. GG.

New subscription method is pointless if nobody is there to pay for it.

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

One or the many reasons why I opt not to return to San Paro. 

Guess a new subscription method is more important. Kappa. 

Still killing the new player population you stupid dethreating f-tards...without repercussions. GG.

New subscription method is pointless if nobody is there to pay for it.

you say dethreaters dethreat because they want opposition who gives them no chances to lose ? (i dont think so) 
there are croms and enfo DT's as well so dont bull about that because its shit idea have no rights to exist

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS:
1. how to make matchmaking system to work for all base of players no matter pros or newbies
2. how to make this system works to not force players to do DT thingy

3. time to get rid of cheaters (BE isnt working as we should think it could) 

DEVS give us list of banned players once per month just tellink ok this month we have 100 cheaters and we ban them (thats should work for most ppl - now ppl leaving becaause they dont know if this BullshitEye works or not)

about this threat system as i mension above (+ some tweaks from community and devs) we can maintain new matchmaking system with thread system...

i thinking about old open conflict district they arent that bad as i think

• no thread displayed (it can be shown to you (yours thread) and to your party members) 
  • R displayed because it gives u more strategic points to fight against them (you know he can have mods like car surfer or he has osmaw etc. (ofcorse there is always some guys with osmaw on low ranks or car surfer bought fron JT) - i think you guys understand what im talking about so far
  • as it comes to comparsion of teams it need to be fast and simple team wont kill opposition cant do mission for most time allow them backup immidietly +1 party member or +2 depends how much they are crushed
  • change times of missions from ridiculus times to shorter or longer depends on point and distance to point from all mission members (calculate adding all members distance and divide by their number then calculate time depends on this)
  • threat system need to be increased as i mension in my previous post, for something like 25% or above for each thread and propably adding some new stats to get into the comparsion to check thread

i know from experience that if u see whole group of Golds R255 than your team gots scarred and not plays at full focus (telling about silvers and medium experienced golds) just remove it from showing and players will improve they gameplay because they will see only 4 guys R255 (they could be golds as well as mixed as well as 4 silvers) and will focus on game not on enemies thread

changing 5* system (its time to do this still dont have right thoughts about this)

I will leave u here with me chilling in financial abigton towers 😉

ScreenShot17623.jpg

So what? you got another bronze. now it's a 3v2. You have the advantage because you have an extra person. That can make all the difference. I've seen lots of matches where a squad of low levels beat a team of golds because there is just too many of them. 

Matchmaking has been broken for yrs and so has the threat system. Untill threat is fixed you cant fix matchmaking. Rank only says how long you have been playing the game.

On 10/16/2018 at 5:38 PM, LordVegeta said:

So what? you got another bronze. now it's a 3v2. You have the advantage because you have an extra person. That can make all the difference. I've seen lots of matches where a squad of low levels beat a team of golds because there is just too many of them. 

I saw how 2 gold players 255 lv  asked in the game for help in the form of reinforcements  against two T lv players

Edited by Yood

On 10/17/2018 at 2:39 AM, Yood said:

I saw how 2 gold players 255 lv  asked in the game for help in the form of reinforcements  against two T lv players

Maybe those Trainees are reroll characters that were banned or who are just really good. I have seen very bad max rank golds. 

On 10/19/2018 at 4:00 AM, LordVegeta said:

Maybe those Trainees are reroll characters that were banned or who are just really good. I have seen very bad max rank golds. 

not . 99% of players choose such tactics . 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:53 PM, Yood said:

not . 99% of players choose such tactics . 

Yes, bad golds exist

Sign in to follow this