ELECTRIC

Im back, and im sorry.

Hi, my name was Zeker in the game. I used to play hundreds of hours (i had more than 1000 hours) and i reached lvl 255 in 2015, i was super happy, but the game was dying. I was a teen back in time and i saw that the game was dying, so i did used a hack for like 1 week to try what it feels to play like that(the game was dying and everyone was hacking, so i did it too, but its not an excuse). Of course i got banned, i didnt cried, because it was fair but i was mad because of the 1000 hours and money to the trash, but it was my entire fault. Then i stopped playing, this was my favorite game for years, and im very glad that new devs are going to make this game great again, even better.

YZNlirW.jpg

(Old photo ingame with some friends)

Even with the ban and the fact that i stopped playing, i always followed the forums and everything to see whats going on, and with hopes of this game starting to fly again. I love APB.

I make this topic to say Sorry for doing what i did, and eventually thank you for the second chance.

Edited by SHEKMAST
  • Like 5

everyone deserves a second chance

except the osmaw team  member who comes in behind you to fire it into the back of your head (different thread).... stay away from that guy sheesh

something something actions louder than words

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SHEKMAST said:

I was a teen back in time and i saw that the game was dying

oooh snap, you were also playing underage? that's against the ToS! the criminal charges keep stacking up

this is actually kind of genuine lol

surprising

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

everyone deserves a second chance

The issue is, there are too many past their second one, some even above 5 or 10.

just stay clean OP, not everyone is cheating and ever was, even if you meet a lot of them, but never let yourself get dragged to their levels.

Edited by LilyV3

I like this. He had no reason to come here and point fingers at himself 

There is no excuse for cheating. But the spirit LO created for the resurrection of APB is something special. Therefor, welcome back. Dot it right his time!

This is what proves how toxic the original G1 team was. Anyone else remember that thread an admin started called "Once a cheater always a cheater" ? One of the most bullshoot threads i've ever read. People grow up and learn from their mistakes. All it did was make players more toxic against people who were either banned for "cheating" or suspected of it.

• Like 1

Just keep it clean this time and proof yourself by getting another chance, eventually.

Cheers

Welcome back, Lil'Orbit has given most of us a second chance, we grew. we learned and we all agree that now with a good company that cares about the game we will not use any other softwares but our own skills.

Nice bro, I once used hacks in GTA Vice City Multiplayer on a server I loved, I was also a kid, thanks god I got banned so I could learn a lesson :P, they unbanned me for another chance, and I played more for 1 year.

okey cool if that i so easy to get his main account back again after hacking, i think i buy a hack and cheat a litte bit becouse i apologize and become a secound chance... tzzzzz what is wrong with all this cheating idiots,

it was hard for Everyone in APB to play like a normal guy in the time who Apb died and all cheating.

It was Hard for Everyone and the thanks for your strength not to cheat is NOTHING. only players are unlocked for cheating!

That is not Fair!     this is unfair for anyone who has tried to play the game in his last breath.

I understand LO with the profit with the player who get unbanned. but this shows that LO is more about Profit than on a fairly player base.

this is like i punch my sister in the face and say ": sorry, but everyone is punching his sister with a mother like this (G1)"

No one will ever trust a cheater again. At least not me!

Little Orbit wants justice, i understand this. but people who have cheated are weak. No profit for Apb. Untrustworthy. disgusting people have to cheat to be better like other. I have to puke.

I find that disgusting to dare even to say open that you have hacked, that is not courage or insight.

that is a desperate person who knows that Apb will be beautiful and wants to have ingame puchases back, do not want to start again new.

Zero tolerance for cheaters 

No mercy for cheaters

that is the only way to make the Games World to a better place.

i never heard that banned palyers get unbanned

its oke to unlock wrong banned players, but not the real cheaters who use hacks for 20 $  or a selfmade cheat from a Apb player.

just ridiculous!

please leave me a dislike there i want to be the most hated person in this forum!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

oooh snap, you were also playing underage? that's against the ToS! the criminal charges keep stacking up

Put him behind bars mr.Timothy Aeronaut !

As long as you promise to be a good boy from now on. Now if only every person that ever cheated would apologize we can grow back into a nice friendly community. although I can't remember that ever happening, maybe early rtw days.

5 hours ago, ELECTRIC said:

so i did used a hack for like 1 week to try what it feels to play like that(the game was dying and everyone was hacking, so i did it too, but its not an excuse).

It took you a week to see what it feels like?  lol

I have zero tolerance for cheaters in any way, shape or form... but apology accepted.

5 hours ago, ELECTRIC said:

Hi, my name was Zeker in the game. I used to play hundreds of hours (i had more than 1000 hours) and i reached lvl 255 in 2015, i was super happy, but the game was dying. I was a teen back in time and i saw that the game was dying, so i did used a hack for like 1 week to try what it feels to play like that(the game was dying and everyone was hacking, so i did it too, but its not an excuse). Of course i got banned, i didnt cried, because it was fair but i was mad because of the 1000 hours and money to the trash, but it was my entire fault. Then i stopped playing, this was my favorite game for years, and im very glad that new devs are going to make this game great again, even better.

YZNlirW.jpg

(Old photo ingame with some friends)

Even with the ban and the fact that i stopped playing, i always followed the forums and everything to see whats going on, and with hopes of this game starting to fly again. I love APB.

I make this topic to say Sorry for doing what i did, and eventually thank you for the second chance.

Welcome back ... now u need to wait like all of are waiting best of luck

Welcome back, @ELECTRIC.

Mistakes were made, but most importantly, experience is gained from things like these. I certainly hope that our future communication will be only positive. Thank you for your message, and we are more than happy to know that you are aware of the situation. I wish to see messages like yours more in the future. 

36 minutes ago, Shiggi said:

okey cool if that i so easy to get his main account back again after hacking, i think i buy a hack and cheat a litte bit becouse i apologize and become a secound chance... tzzzzz what is wrong with all this cheating idiots,

it was hard for Everyone in APB to play like a normal guy in the time who Apb died and all cheating.

It was Hard for Everyone and the thanks for your strength not to cheat is NOTHING. only players are unlocked for cheating!

That is not Fair!     this is unfair for anyone who has tried to play the game in his last breath.

I understand LO with the profit with the player who get unbanned. but this shows that LO is more about Profit than on a fairly player base.

this is like i punch my sister in the face and say ": sorry, but everyone is punching his sister with a mother like this (G1)"

No one will ever trust a cheater again. At least not me!

Little Orbit wants justice, i understand this. but people who have cheated are weak. No profit for Apb. Untrustworthy. disgusting people have to cheat to be better like other. I have to puke.

I find that disgusting to dare even to say open that you have hacked, that is not courage or insight.

that is a desperate person who knows that Apb will be beautiful and wants to have ingame puchases back, do not want to start again new.

Zero tolerance for cheaters 

No mercy for cheaters

that is the only way to make the Games World to a better place.

its oke to unlock wrong banned players, but not the real cheaters who use hacks for 20 $  or a selfmade cheat from a Apb player.

just ridiculous!

please leave me a dislike there i want to be the most hated person in this forum!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVUYQqcai8o40oO7dZFHI

I hope battleeye will be a good anticheat.

Fuck logic. 

They're rewarding those who used cheats in the past and they will laugh.

• Like 1

I can't even believe this...

"Oh yes, i killed a guy because everyone was doing it (?), and i just tried to feel what it feels like to kill, but it was just once!!! He was dying anyways. I lost something important that is freedom because of that, and i am very sad. But now im back and i want to be part of the society XDD"

Yeah its okay bud, who didnt hacked in apb? Everyone makes mistakes XDDDD

Wholesome, I vote we let him back in. I was the same way with Combat Arms, I was a good player and had spent $100s on the game but literally everyone was hacking. How do I know? Try wallhacking in a game where you're sure everyone hacks. Now dance around behind buildings and walls and watch everyone react so suspiciously. It's almost as if they can see you... That was hilarious also when I activated my flight hack and literally everyone started taking off.

Either way, I'd never likely do this with APB as it's never truly dead, you can't kill this thing. So to add to the problem for a little bit of fun here would be going against everything I do here. I'm hoping they up the anti-cheat though, I try to legitimately beat hackers and it hurts my morale because I am fighting impossible fights.

1 hour ago, Shiggi said:

just ridiculous!

As long as BattlEye is up and running BEFORE they unban everyone then it will be fine.

P.S.  Matt Scott covered this topic in the stream with Kempington.  There were improper bans.  So the dumpster fire that was Gamer's First banned legit players because their awful at their job.  In order to right a wrong of that magnitude you have to wipe the slate clean AFTER putting a system in place to stop it from happening again.  It's not feasible to go over all the stupid bullsh!t that Gamer's First did with their garbage anti-cheat, they have to just do a full wipe of the cheaters accounts and start over.

Edited by Panicbutton

42 minutes ago, RitualLobotomy said:

Willkommen zurück, @ELEKTRISCH .

Es wurden Fehler gemacht, aber am wichtigsten ist die Erfahrung aus solchen Dingen. Ich hoffe natürlich, dass unsere zukünftige Kommunikation nur positiv sein wird. Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht, und wir sind mehr als glücklich zu wissen, dass Sie sich der Situation bewusst sind. Ich möchte in Zukunft Nachrichten wie deine sehen. 

they believe him after he apologizes ? hahaha i cant believe it. So now i can buy a hack and cheat a little bit and apologize befor the patch come with battleeye and get my account after bann back ?

Welcome back 😄

I played against you two three times i think, or maybe i am confusing you with someone else.. um