stopTroll

This fourm is a mess

Can you people stop complaining about Little orbit's progress? Youre being toxic af and expecting them to "listen"?

I imagine if they wanted to read all these topics complaining about how slow and unorganized they are, how will that affect them? How to filter the " suggestions" out of the negativity you make ? 

Theyre humans who can be affected by negative energy.

You all need to be postive and just give them a break. I think theyre doing a good job. And we need to WAIT for major changes.

Even though the game is totally fucked up but we know when they fix a lot of major things all of us will go back. So no need to talk about it dying.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

criticism is criticism, regardless of whether its possible to speed up or not there will be people who arent willing to "wait it out"

their opinion is no less valid than yours which is why they still have posting privileges  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Defibyoulater said:

hkcMxrn.png

This... this made me tear up a bit. I am in awe.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stopTroll said:

Can you people stop complaining about Little orbit's progress? Youre being toxic af and expecting them to "listen"?

I imagine if they wanted to read all these topics complaining about how slow and unorganized they are, how will that affect them? How to filter the " suggestions" out of the negativity you make ? 

You all need to be postive and just give them a break. I think theyre doing a good job. And we need to WAIT for major changes.

Even though the game is totally fucked up but we know when they fix a lot of major things all of us will go back. So no need to talk about it dying.

I believe criticism is a good way to give feedback provided that it is constructive. I don't believe that Matt Scott or the devs that read the forums are going to throw in the towel because of some harsh comments but I wouldn't expect them to take those type of comments seriously either.

They have had this game for what? 6 months at the most? I just don't see how some folks expect some incredible turnaround in even twice that time. I expect them to make mistakes, people and companies do that from time to time. I don't expect them to knock it out of the park with every move they make.

Compared to G1 8 years to make some progress with the game, I think LO has been doing a good job so far. I am going to stick around and see how this goes, I will be optimistic but cautiously so. If I was willing to wait for G1 all these years to turn the game around, I can give LO some time as well.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kadama said:

Compared to G1 8 years to make some progress with the game, I think LO has been doing a good job so far. I am going to stick around and see how this goes, I will be optimistic but cautiously so. If I was willing to wait for G1 all these years to turn the game around, I can give LO some time as well. 

Agreed.

This changes which have been made due LOs time now here, wouldn't happend if G1 would still have the lead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kadama said:

They have had this game for what? 6 months at the most?

5 months and the first month was moving in taking ownership etc

On the other hand I've yet to see a game forum without topics about dying game, noob devs, fucked up balance patch etc. I think APB forums are pretty standard when it comes to it.

• Like 1

Funny that people call toxicity a "criticism".

5 hours ago, Kadama said:

I don't believe that Matt Scott or the devs that read the forums are going to throw in the towel because of some harsh comments but I wouldn't expect them to take those type of comments seriously either

But it sure does affect motivation 🙂

we really dont know what theyre dealing with. Maybe theyre getting familiar with the code base. I can only imagine its very bad written with old patootie 2011 practices.

18 hours ago, stopTroll said:

you forgot to mention that they are doing in a few months what g1 didnt in years

everyone wants to crucify LO but real talk LO is the reason this game has a chance to be decent to good again. G1 woulda just milked everyone for money and never done shit, yall gotta chill and ride it out as the changes happen. i know thats hard for some of yall ADHD kids but in reality LO done more in the time they have had the game than G1 did in like 4 years. i been here the whole time ive seen it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tranQ said:

in reality LO done more in the time they have had the game than G1 did in like 4 years. i been here the whole time ive seen it.

That explains the record number of players.

I'm sorry, but everything can't be all happy and have pretty pink unicorns running around. That is just not the reality. I also believe that if you can't accept and have criticism, you're going to have a harder time making the the problems better. Though some posts on this forum are kind off out of countrol, right. But don't except a paradise.

Edited by Vanten

Constructive criticism from concerned players is one of the most vital tools a developer has at it's disposal when it comes to making improvements to a game.

A developer who doesn't listen to the concerns of it's players doesn't last very long.

Not all criticisms are valid but it's still better to be able to discuss things freely and openly, look at the changes made to shotguns, they were bad, people were leaving the game , we complained, LO listened and things were fixed.