ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

18 hours ago, MasoMylly said:

We will not comment about how this dude just basically created account to post here?

Hm...

25 minutes ago, Mitne said:

We will not comment about how this dude just basically created account to post here?

Hm...

Ofcourse not.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start

Girl's aren't videogames and we all know that

• Like 1

instructions unclear, applied to your girlfriend.

2 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

Incorrect, female-avatars are more abundant than male-avatars

Agreed, but girls are still not videogames.

Change my mind. 

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

hi am prety girl :))))))

Hi dear,i wanna chart to sexi ladies for friendship.i make the panti veri moist,reply sexi lady i send for you nudes.....NO BLACKS!!! 

Edited by _chain

18 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

hi am prety girl :))))))

hi im 15, you? 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Mitne

On 1/14/2019 at 10:45 AM, Mitne said:

Hm...

I made it to send a pm to a person. Just checked the forums and replied. Is there a problem here in your opinion? No new people allowed on the forums?

My team once got baited and we ended up playing the tie breaker as recruits against a full team of operators, bunch of cucks really wanted to win that comp match. We ended up winning anyways, and since then i've finally retired from using recruit. 

Good times. 

• Like 1

I have stories to tell from anything, pretty much, I don't see a problem with also having videogame stories to tell, wym. 

When I grow up I want to be policeman-firefighter-CEO-politican-superhero hybrid.

I will arrest criminals, fight fire, sit in chair on my skyscraper while my workers work their asses off in free time, gonna tell bullshoot and take bribes from my voters and gabinet as well as have some unrealistic superpower which most likely I never will have.