ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Chunky Monkey is a term of endearment for a friend with an overactive pie arm.

chunky-monkey-detail.png

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 4:58 AM, cowhorseman said:

450?cb=20210409143558

he watches

Picture blank, sad face cartoonie jobbie.

Pussies. There's a little orange dot on the head because we removed a layer for the fish and didn't notice with the background. Fixed that now and flipped the image so it isn't mirrored

BtzmRi1.jpg

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

9 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Picture blank, sad face cartoonie jobbie.

Pussies. There's a little orange dot on the head because we removed a layer for the fish and didn't notice with the background. Fixed that now and flipped the image so it isn't mirrored

BtzmRi1.jpg

34d8cdbc38c912c2c1a49bb82cb04f16.1000x56

On 5/12/2022 at 11:49 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Meeeeeat, meeeeeeeeeeeat.

OH WHAT A FEAT HES ONE WITH THE MEAT

12 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

I want to know where I can get that option for Batshit Crazy in the filters for youtube videos, all I have is things like upload date and relevance.

2 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I want to know where I can get that option for Batshit Crazy in the filters for youtube videos, all I have is things like upload date and relevance.

start typing words in and start looking around

The greatest dialogue delivered in cinematic history in the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap.... and I don't say that lightly. You win a sausage, try not to eat it all at once.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:53 AM, Azukii said:

No, I win

i win because you gms are mean to me for no reason

2 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

I was asleep

10 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

DumpsterFire2.jpg

Then someone set fire to my house. I lost my fungus and cheese collection and frequently reliable supply of snacks. I'm having trouble finding a top hinged box dwelling of comparable dimensions with an equally consistent and dependable delivery of delectable stale greasy feasts and sweaty mouldy treats.

i seriously think the servers for apb and fallen earth are linked to a mental asylum and the patients have laptops

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i seriously think the servers for apb and fallen earth are linked to a mental asylum and the patients have laptops

The lunatics took over the asylum long ago, that's why I had to escape and take refuge in my top hinged box dwelling, until this heinous arson attack forced me back on the streets. I thought I'd found a replacement top hinged box dwelling, slightly cramped but as you can see my previous was mansion sized and I was lucky it wasn't already occupied. I was just getting comfortable, arranging the furniture, when I hear footsteps. I start to drool in anticipation of the many possible snacks I'm about to receive, my top hinged door opens, then a sack of rotten veg slaps me in the side of the face. That's it, I jump out screaming, you think I look like a fookin rabbit or something, bring me some meat for fucks sake and make sure it's well aged and slimy. They didn't like that, threw some bleach water over me and a swarthy fellow chased me with a mop whilst cursing me in tongues, the devil worshipping gunt. I hope he hasn't put a hex on me, I can't find a decent top hinged box dwelling anywhere, not one with the service I had in my last one. I was guaranteed a feast of stale grease every day and the butler was never late, the staff are heathens in some places.

42 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

The lunatics took over the asylum long ago, that's why I had to escape and take refuge in my top hinged box dwelling, until this heinous arson attack forced me back on the streets. I thought I'd found a replacement top hinged box dwelling, slightly cramped but as you can see my previous was mansion sized and I was lucky it wasn't already occupied. I was just getting comfortable, arranging the furniture, when I hear footsteps. I start to drool in anticipation of the many possible snacks I'm about to receive, my top hinged door opens, then a sack of rotten veg slaps me in the side of the face. That's it, I jump out screaming, you think I look like a fookin rabbit or something, bring me some meat for fucks sake and make sure it's well aged and slimy. They didn't like that, threw some bleach water over me and a swarthy fellow chased me with a mop whilst cursing me in tongues, the devil worshipping gunt. I hope he hasn't put a hex on me, I can't find a decent top hinged box dwelling anywhere, not one with the service I had in my last one. I was guaranteed a feast of stale grease every day and the butler was never late, the staff are heathens in some places.

i think you got hit in the head as a kid with a frying pan.

wait you did. yea that was me i was the one who hit you with a frying pan, but it was for your own good. you would never understand the truth of your family even if i explained it in full detail theres to much for you to need to know to understand why i did what i did and i understand you have the right to be angry for what i did, but understand it was for the best not for myself or humainty none of that BS but for you and you alone becuase if you were left unchecked and unwacked you would have leaped forward the death of millions if not trillions

24 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

i think you got hit in the head as a kid with a frying pan.

wait you did. yea that was me i was the one who hit you with a frying pan, but it was for your own good. you would never understand the truth of your family even if i explained it in full detail theres to much for you to need to know to understand why i did what i did and i understand you have the right to be angry for what i did, but understand it was for the best not for myself or humainty none of that BS but for you and you alone becuase if you were left unchecked and unwacked you would have leaped forward the death of millions if not trillions

Frying pans are nothing, my bicycle hit me in the head with a gatepost, my whole head is solid bone, been hit in the head many times, I've never been knocked out but I had a headache for 2 weeks once and could feel my scalp move over my skull when I moved my eyes

1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Frying pans are nothing, my bicycle hit me in the head with a gatepost, my whole head is solid bone, been hit in the head many times, I've never been knocked out but I had a headache for 2 weeks once and could feel my scalp move over my skull when I moved my eyes

yea i forgot to mention your part of project mancrabbug

dont get into the details but your the closest things to an immortal lizard person