ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

16 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

It's like arguing with stupid, you can't argue with stupid.

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."  

- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

you toast bread twice to make toast

Merged.

BIG YELLOW TEXT THAT YOU CAN SEE FROM OUTERSPACE LIKE THE VEGAS LIGHTS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

hi

Hello. What do you think about the bread, toast,bread,toast? I think it goes dough,bake,bread,toast. Though the bread I get is sometimes very wide batch loaf, half of it sticks out of the toaster so I have to turn the slices over and indeed toast it twice, unless I want a half toasted slice.

9 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Hello. What do you think about the bread, toast,bread,toast? I think it goes dough,bake,bread,toast. Though the bread I get is sometimes very wide batch loaf, half of it sticks out of the toaster so I have to turn the slices over and indeed toast it twice, unless I want a half toasted slice.

ever toast bread on a grill to make grilled toast. like press it down so it grills both sides at once on an open fire.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

ever toast bread on a grill to make grilled toast. like press it down so it grills both sides at once on an open fire.

No but that sounds good, fire toasted toast tastes the best. I snap a twig off a tree and stick slices of bread on the end if I have fire and bread. 

19 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

No but that sounds good, fire toasted toast tastes the best. I snap a twig off a tree and stick slices of bread on the end if I have fire and bread. 

fire grilled cheese toasted bread sandwhichs

just like dad use to make

On 3/9/2022 at 1:18 AM, cowhorseman said:

fire grilled cheese toasted bread sandwhichs

just like dad use to make

Not had a fire for years, last had a fire on the beach on the yorkshire coast 20 years ago. There were cliffs behind us and to the left and right, the curve of the cliffs meant you couldn't see the sea when the tide was out. It was a few miles up the road from the main touristy busy beach, nobody around. There was a winding path going back up the tree lined cliffs, lots of dry firewood on the ground. I found a fat hollow tree stump washed up on the beach. It had the remains of a single branch coming out of the side, I sat it next to our fire with the branch in the fire, burned it away to the stump and kept carving into it until there was a hole in the stump where the branch used to be. I trained the fire up through the stump and eventually the stump became the fire. The air came through the hole in the side and the fire out of the top. Burned from the inside out until it was all ash, it burned for hours into the night.

9 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Not had a fire for years, last had a fire on the beach on the yorkshire coast 20 years ago. There were cliffs behind us and to the left and right, the curve of the cliffs meant you couldn't see the sea when the tide was out. It was a few miles up the road from the main touristy busy beach, nobody around. There was a winding path going back up the tree lined cliffs, lots of dry firewood on the ground. I found a fat hollow tree stump washed up on the beach. It had the remains of a single branch coming out of the side, I sat it next to our fire with the branch in the fire, burned it away to the stump and kept carving into it until there was a hole in the stump where the branch used to be. I trained the fire up through the stump and eventually the stump became the fire. The air came through the hole in the side and the fire out of the top. Burned from the inside out until it was all ash, it burned for hours into the night.

wish i had a chance to enjoy life

instead im always fucking stuck with having shit pawned onto to me and having to drop what i am doing to do other peoples shit becuase they dump it on me with out asking or question and make it my problem.

and if i dont finish or fix it? yea i get in trouble not the other person. dont get an hour of peace to myself or day or a week always having some prick giving me there work so they can slack off for a few more days

13 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

wish i had a chance to enjoy life

instead im always fucking stuck with having shit pawned onto to me and having to drop what i am doing to do other peoples shit becuase they dump it on me with out asking or question and make it my problem.

and if i dont finish or fix it? yea i get in trouble not the other person. dont get an hour of peace to myself or day or a week always having some prick giving me there work so they can slack off for a few more days

You need a break, disappear for a while. I haven't had a break in over 10 years now, I'm planning to go and find that beach again this summer, I hope it's still as quiet as it was all those years ago.

12 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

You need a break, disappear for a while. I haven't had a break in over 10 years now, I'm planning to go and find that beach again this summer, I hope it's still as quiet as it was all those years ago.

can't just up and poof as i would like. to easy to find anyone today. wish i could would be easier. second issue is money prices are going up paychecks are going down. can't take a break if i can't afford it and everyone in charge is insuring no one but them can take a break.

@Patryk  That's not true. He got injured a month before with a new squit suit. Two weeks before arnolds the injury happened again when practicing dumbell. The injury is to the IT band and is minor

Highlighted reply

Wulla Balloo

9 hours ago 

Do squit suits prevent the squits? Never doubt a fart again, wear a squit suit. I'm guessing the squit suit keeps the bum cheeks squeezed tight so it's harder to follow through when plagued with volatile gas which could escalate to shart level at any given moment.

Show less2

Why did I eat spiced baked beans full of extra hot kashmiri chilli powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle sauce, habanero sauce and whatever else is in the cupboard (I'm just throwing spices into the pan) with a mountain of cheese on top late at night after drinking a bottle of wine and some cider. I got up this afternoon and within 5 minutes my guts felt like they wanted to migrate south very fast. I immediately remembered the squit suit somebody was talking about yesterday and was wondering where I could get one.

On 3/13/2022 at 6:11 PM, Bellenettiel said:

it has been years and this is still the best topic on this forums

this is more fun then playing the game itself. it's like a contest of terrible shitposting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

hi hey

Hi hey, hey ho, eh up, what's up? Lets sup, beer or wine, it's all mine, whisky, vodka, cognac, gin, then I hug the porcelain. Then we have some more wine and go out to fine dine, sweaty kebab, really nice, I know a place for curry and lice.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

49 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Hi hey, hey ho, eh up, what's up? Lets sup, beer or wine, it's all mine, whisky, vodka, cognac, gin, then I hug the porcelain. Then we have some more wine and go out to fine dine, sweaty kebab, really nice, I know a place for curry and lice.

I prefer rum, rum´s good

2 minutes ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

I prefer rum, rum´s good

I forgot Rum. Rum Rum, leaky bum. It's dangerous stuff. I drank 3\4 of a bottle of mount gay rum, it was smooth and easy to drink, went down in no time, so did I. I was sober until I stood up, fell over and had trouble standing up.

9 hours ago, RandomAPBplayer said:

up is down

if you go up long enough are you going down?

I'd done missions for the day, was going home soon so was just mugging to get the last few hundred points to level up when I was witnessed and shot, shot dead then the APB appears on the screen after I've been shot, at least give me a chance to get to my car for a chase or to fire a single shot, it never does, I die then they APB me. As my character crumples to the ground I see the gurning vomit splattered face of my Sungnyemun Moirai, (the one with the sharting man on the side that gets deleted by moderators everywhere i post it) except I was driving my vegas. I gave the man a free car at some point and he's shooting me for $2000 now, it wouldn't have bothered me but if he'd left me alone I'd have got to level 10, still happy to see one of my SHITSTORM customs vehicles driving about. He ignored me though when I tried to chat. Maybe the car was sold and he has no idea It was I who painted it so beautifully offensively.

53 minutes ago, Bruhd101 said:

So, hows everyone doing outside of san paro 

Good, I've had two days off work and the weather has been nice. After 4 months of cold and wet it's nice to have some sunny and warm.

1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Good, I've had two days off work and the weather has been nice. After 4 months of cold and wet it's nice to have some sunny and warm.

Yeah, I remember one time in winter when it was really hot then all of a sudden the next day it was cold as heck

2 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

Yeah, I remember one time in winter when it was really hot then all of a sudden the next day it was cold as heck

Warm in the sun, cold in the shade, freezing at night. The air is still cold and with no clouds it soon cools down as it gets dark.

Though spring officially starts on the 20th of March in the Northern Hemisphere, the season first appears in the southernmost counties of Britain at the very beginning of March and slowly moves North, always travelling at walking speed. It gets to the north of Scotland in a few weeks. Today I saw bees, huge fat bees. Trees are blossoming, the days are getting longer and the nights shorter.