ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

11 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

My smelly bum, rate my crack

Em2EcJ3.jpgNRlkkLf.jpg

you ripped some nasty patootie dude go take a bath you filthy silly person

hey i found out you can change font size in this so know i can type in all caps without typing in all caps so forum mommy can't yell at me for it also i can change the color and a bunch of other  🙂annoying shit

I found if you are viewing on tablet and probably phone too you can zoom right in on the crack, it's like you have your whole face in there. 

Merged.

On 2/9/2022 at 4:45 AM, cowhorseman said:

you ripped some nasty patootie dude go take a bath you filthy silly person

I can't have a bath because the water turns to sewage within minutes, I have a shower and take a plunger and some drain rods with me.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

7 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I can't have a bath because the water turns to sewage within minutes, I have a shower and take a plunger and some drain rods with me.

spray you off with a pressure washer instead

This car is a rental, it's not mine. I had to pay extra last time to get the seats cleaned, it was a mess. Ended up in court, they tried to sue me for new car seats. A fecal scientist claimed I'd have had to have shat myself ten times to make that much mess and therefore the damage was intentional. I countered his accusation with physical proof I can make nearly as much mess with a single shart. I won that case but I'm taking no more chances and drive rentals by hovering outside the car using my powers of levitation and telekinesis.

Here are a few screenshots 

ev9PYdZ.jpg

qxaqwE2.jpg

ofPiYse.jpg

6qbkSiT.jpg

EE0XY4G.jpg

bDR9fhU.jpg

I was driving the car normally from Freakys perspective

8 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

My friend got the taddy putt from a stray human, he came over when we were having a BBQ in the summer in the front yard, we gave him some food and he gave us a kitten, said we'd be able to look after her better. He was african, didn't speak much english, we'd see him a couple of times a week and always gave him food. He disappeared towards the end of summer. I hope he found a place to live before winter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

My friend got the taddy putt from a stray human, he came over when we were having a BBQ in the summer in the front yard, we gave him some food and he gave us a kitten, said we'd be able to look after her better. He was african, didn't speak much english, we'd see him a couple of times a week and always gave him food. He disappeared towards the end of summer. I hope he found a place to live before winter.

You all were great and behaved like a human should, extending to each other as well as giving the cat a future.

May the world continue to have good people ❤️ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LilyRain said:

You all were great and behaved like a human should, extending to each other as well as giving the cat a future.

May the world continue to have good people ❤️ 

*looks at the fallen earth and apb conmuinties* mmmm looking for good people here is like trying to find fresh food in a fallout zone

7 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

*looks at the fallen earth and apb conmuinties* mmmm looking for good people here is like trying to find fresh food in a fallout zone

Senator Armstrong is needed

4 hours ago, LilyRain said:

I had to google him, got me an image of Mr Cowhorseman, I didn't realise who he was. I played the metal gear PS2 games then didn't play any more until the 5th one Farting Pain on the PS4. I had about 2000 hours and had fully built all the FOB's, had almost developed everything, was doing the events every couple of weeks to swap my last S+ for S++ soldiers and my PS4 pro which I had bought new a few years before decided it was going to forget all it's saved data, piece of useless shit, I have working PS2 and 3 I bought second hand that are ancient compared to this piece of senile overpriced junk that is the PS4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I had to google him, got me an image of Mr Cowhorseman, I didn't realise who he was.

lol yes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

2 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I played the metal gear PS2 games then didn't play any more until the 5th one Farting Pain on the PS4. I had about 2000 hours and had fully built all the FOB's, had almost developed everything, was doing the events every couple of weeks to swap my last S+ for S++ soldiers and my PS4 pro which I had bought new a few years before decided it was going to forget all it's saved data, piece of useless shit, I have working PS2 and 3 I bought second hand that are ancient compared to this piece of senile overpriced junk that is the PS4.

Massive respect, that's a lot of work but damn. Perhaps it saved to Cloud before it deleted everything? Would be a lucky shot if it did

19 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

lol yes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Massive respect, that's a lot of work but damn. Perhaps it saved to Cloud before it deleted everything? Would be a lucky shot if it did

All gone, I don't have PS+ so it isn't saved anywhere. The playstations been gathering dust at a friends place ever since, I think he plays some guitar game on it. It's started being slow to start up again, I think it's due another senile moment. You shut it down properly then it complains you didn't and has to scan the files when you switch it back on again.

51 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

All gone, I don't have PS+ so it isn't saved anywhere. The playstations been gathering dust at a friends place ever since, I think he plays some guitar game on it. It's started being slow to start up again, I think it's due another senile moment. You shut it down properly then it complains you didn't and has to scan the files when you switch it back on again.

Ah, that's unfortunate but you were done with the game. Time well-spent in my opinion. Respect++

I hear PS4s can still do some writing while in Standby Mode, so cutting power during it can cause that. Other people had it worse where they can't even start-up. Questionable system to implement.

But it is at your friend's house, another kind gesture from your end. He/She can diagnose it if they wish

13 hours ago, LilyRain said:

i'll make fallen earth great again pull it up by its crouppted player base roots who let dupers run free and people step on the lower class so they can keep the upper hand. i'll make a game were all players are equal and all have the cosmitcs they need

• Like 2

On 2/19/2022 at 1:10 AM, cowhorseman said:

i'll make fallen earth great again pull it up by its crouppted player base roots who let dupers run free and people step on the lower class so they can keep the upper hand. i'll make a game were all players are equal and all have the cosmitcs they need

A truly noble sentiment, all hail the cowhorse. May you succeed in your endeavours. Showing my appreciation with this old picture of a baby hand chewer

f51mpGP.jpg

nom nom nom

7 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

A truly noble sentiment, all hail the cowhorse. May you succeed in your endeavours. Showing my appreciation with this old picture of a baby hand chewer

f51mpGP.jpg

nom nom nom

so cute

It's like arguing with stupid, you can't argue with stupid.

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."  

- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer