ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

I had fun playing the event, was the headless horseman at one point but didn't last very long. It's just with being unable to pledge to a contact so getting no experience for them or earning any JT which is all I really need. The event gives a bit of cash but I don't care about that, I keep duplicating and giving away free vans with nitrous 2 and cargo 2 to every bronze or silver player I see looting in a standard plain van. There must be an army of crack vans out there somewhere.

Merged.

I got some african guinness foreign extra from B&M. The next day I had such chronic trouser inflating farts the likes of which have never been heard or experienced before by anyone anywhere in quite such forceful capacities, almost blew the arse end of my trousers out. I looked at the ingredients and it had something called sorghum in it. Turns out it's grass, so that's why I was farting like a cow overdosing on laxitives.

5 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I had fun playing the event, was the headless horseman at one point but didn't last very long. It's just with being unable to pledge to a contact so getting no experience for them or earning any JT which is all I really need. The event gives a bit of cash but I don't care about that, I keep duplicating and giving away free vans with nitrous 2 and cargo 2 to every bronze or silver player I see looting in a standard plain van. There must be an army of crack vans out there somewhere.

at my point in apb cash is pointless i got over 2m and only use it on ammo

5 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

your anus is the oldest part of your body

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

your anus is the oldest part of your body

I looked around a bit & ultimately ended up with a question similar to 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?'

It appears the same question exists but for mouth vs anus, KEKW.

8 hours ago, LilyRain said:

I looked around a bit & ultimately ended up with a question similar to 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?'

It appears the same question exists but for mouth vs anus, KEKW.

hey you know when some people are born they have a rare condition that makes there anus swap with there mouth. this explains why some people like to talk alot of shit

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

hey you know when some people are born they have a rare condition that makes there anus swap with there mouth. this explains why some people like to talk alot of shit

That actually makes a lot of sense, they were doomed to talk ♦♣♠♥ from the start!

12 hours ago, LilyRain said:

That actually makes a lot of sense, they were doomed to talk ♦♣♠♥ from the start!

yea and alot of them play apb/fallen earth

A couple of days ago I joined in with a group of people flying cars over buildings in waterfront using a big blue truck pushed up a ramp and over the other side so it leans. Jumping onto and over a really high roof, highest jumps I've seen. Last night I got a truck and pushed it up the ramp a few times but it never leaned the same. I don't know how they were doing it, I couldn't make a ramp out of it and was doing the same as they were, pushing truck up and over ramp. Does anyone know how to make a truck ramp?

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

I remember seeing these threads in Gaia Online because there were awards associated with having long threads lol

It's kind of hit and miss making truck ramps, most of the time the truck doesn't sit right and you just smash into it. Sometimes it sits just right, I did a huge backflip, hit it perfectly straight, went higher than the buildings and landed on wheels. Also landed on a high roof but it was out of bounds.

6 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

It's kind of hit and miss making truck ramps, most of the time the truck doesn't sit right and you just smash into it. Sometimes it sits just right, I did a huge backflip, hit it perfectly straight, went higher than the buildings and landed on wheels. Also landed on a high roof but it was out of bounds.

if you line up around four packers and get someone to slam into them with a high speed dumptruck the cars will fly off into the air

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

so if i leave 300 feathers around your room you will clean it up to collect them all

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

so if i leave 300 feathers around your room you will clean it up to collect them all

I'd Pay2Win with a Vacuum Cleaner

I laughed at the great god Pan. I irritated some high level role playing saddos who were picking on low level crims. I took my own cash back but the inexperienced looter did not. He was pleading with them to leave him alone, they were ramming his van. I whispered for him to take the cash back then I drove over to the bridge and rammed piggys car while he was waiting to snipe them. Distracted him long enough for them to take the cash back. After that I went and had a smoke break,  poured myself another whisky and sat back watching them ram me over and over again until they managed to kill me and take the one or two loot items I hadn't taken back to the contact. Then they gloated about it as if I was arsed about a few hundred when I have 10.5 million. Pair of gold feminine features.

10 hours ago, LilyRain said:

I'd Pay2Win with a Vacuum Cleaner

fucking p2w cheater can't play with the free guns - every free account

15 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

fucking p2w cheater can't play with the free guns - every free account

6.png

3 hours ago, LilyRain said:

6.png

or fucking fake gold go back to bronze - every tryhard

• Like 1