ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

fun fact. your pets will eat you if you die 

well u are a cow horse and a man.......XD

4 hours ago, Theronguard said:

well u are a cow horse and a man.......XD

who is ron and why are you guarding him?

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

who is ron and why are you guarding him?

The rodevue point guard what else XD....but jokes aside its a gears of war 3 reference i like thé description behind that locust var. Well at the time.

But more importanly what did snail on the race horse say

....slow and steady wins the race.

19 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

fun fact. your pets will eat you if you die 

bon appetite 

More importantly am I the only one questioning the oca whisper. I mean an 8 times on a mp5 smg....

Like:

Smokes flour, looks through 8 times.....slaps teamate....see that enforcer over there.

Teamate/lil crim: wh....where?

That.... (points at moving pixel in the distance)

Lilcrim: *struggles with iron sight*.

Forget this, pulls out mp5 smg/oca ew, attaches 8 times (deforming the picani rail).......empties a magazine......there!

Oh...wait!....theres a piece a ash on my scope.

(From then on lilbunt and his teammate (lil crim) would face their biggest opponent yet)

As lilbunt turned a corner an enforcer badge glisten in the sun. He quickly took aim and released a barrage of bullets from the 8times oca. A bullet riocheted off the silver lamp pole he was aiming at.

His death brought with it the oca whisper and a var. With a reflex 8times hybrid by lil crim.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

On 7/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Theronguard said:

I've won.......but at what cost?

you get nothing you lose good day sir!

19 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

you get nothing you lose good day sir!

🤣.......Not yet i still have some minecraft jokes and Apb puns in my hazardous.....XD 

Why did the M.C. player mine to bedrock.........

...............because he was looking for a bed to sleep at night.

What did the villager say to the pond....

Ill trade u a grass for that book of protection IV and silk touch II.....ill throw in some seeds too.

(if u don't fish in minecraft u wont get it......but at least ur not the only one getting waterdown prices. .') 

Why does the iron golem has grass growing on his chest?

............Because he's doing it for the vine🤣.

P.s iron golems have a vine on their chest. 

Whats a bronze favorite gun?
.........their car

14 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Whats a bronze favorite gun?
.........their car

no i think it's panicking while i shoot at them with a luger and miss most of my shots because i'm trying to help them get kills, and then they rage quit after dying to me 

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

no i think it's panicking while i shoot at them with a luger and miss most of my shots because i'm trying to help them get kills, and then they rage quit after dying to me 

😂 i like the sprinkle of realism.....the premium boosts their color so a bronze could be a tutorial or green ur fighting.  

But onto the silvers.

What's a silver's favorite gun.

....the silverado (pre-nerf)

(I never used it tbh)

The gold:

What's a gold favorite weapon.

.......ammo box and field supplier.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

4 hours ago, Theronguard said:

😂 i like the sprinkle of realism.....the premium boosts their color so a bronze could be a tutorial or green ur fighting.  

But onto the silvers.

What's a silver's favorite gun.

....the silverado (pre-nerf)

(I never used it tbh)

The gold:

What's a gold favorite weapon.

.......ammo box and field supplier.

golds like to use opgls becuase half of them can't aim

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

golds like to use opgls becuase half of them can't aim

and they would need an ammo box......🤣.........On a personal note Im thinking about getting a shotgun from JT store.....Nfas 12 has the longest range, base judging from the database. Should i get the janitor ver. or the Dvah.........with the Dvah i can put on IR 3 for more range and have more versatility....the only thing i dont like on the Janitor is the CJ3 for me it increases the spread and it is kinda useless ngl and maybe the name (but i can't complain). The Dvah costs 4500 JT more, is it worth it? The true ogre is somewhat expensive and i like the extra slot/equip time on the reg. versions.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

Hello there, Nano Connoissieur would be much appreciated in my inbox if someone has left these garbage in their „Locker”. 

pm me for correct character name needed to send 😍😘

On 9/1/2021 at 5:10 PM, TeNNeSY said:

Hello there, Nano Connoissieur would be much appreciated in my inbox if someone has left these garbage in their „Locker”. 

pm me for correct character name needed to send 😍😘

You're better off grinding contacts for the daily activity ones gun, it is still over rated, i think still  

On 10/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

this applies to the fourm mom any time i mess with people for fun. even though she could just look over at the left and see the little title i got or ask people and you know learn i like to be a banana for fun becuase i feel that people who take words on a screen made of pixels from some dude somewere in the world seriously they got issues

• Like 1

lets all type really long lines of words that m,ake no sense in context like how crackheads make cars out of anything and a lawn mower engine that way the fourm mods can entiertaint themselfs by raeading them in order to find something intreating in it or figure out what i am spelling becuase i am just mashing keys and not looking at what i am hitting becuase i am fucking bored to death i tried playing this heap of junk and all i did was sit in a coroner for five mins waiting for the game to stop jumping from 1 to 60 to 120 to 1 to 60 and it finally did so i played a single match got a guy who knew were i was even 500 m away hiding inside a cargobox who just "knew i would be there bcuase its like so ovbous duh" even though the only people who hide in cargo boxs are homeless people and meth dealers jesus can i get a halloween event so i can do something for nothing and get a shiney hat for it or some see though shirt like last year or is it just going to be a no idk what to do anymore i can no longer be bothered to care about anything except the fact you know what no there is no fact it's all going to shit and we are doomed fuck you thats my post suck a load of fat lolipops you smart fellow

13 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

OK you win. fuck not censored but T.I.T.S was changed to feminine features in my last post after I pressed submit reply. What the fox hat?

you can use certain words but others will be censored but you can get around them like fuzzy bunny to bltch and so on (but you will make fourm mom mad)